PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with people?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon May 21st, 2012, 03:06 PM
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/worst-parent-week-dad-puts-toddler-washing-machine-183500809.html

Although, as twisted as it sounds, I actually started laughing watching these agitated idiots running around trying to get their poor kid out. People like this should be sterilized. Jezus......

Oh, and where's the f#cking E-Stop on the machines???

I`m Batman
Mon May 21st, 2012, 03:10 PM
OMG!!! I'm surprised he's still alive. These dumb people should not be allowed to breed!

I`m Batman
Mon May 21st, 2012, 03:27 PM
The first thing that came to my mind when they started panicking was find the power supply... I guess they weren't smart enough for that either.

Maybe they should put a BIG RED button for emergency stop on these washers... But I bet they wouldn't be able to figure that out either...

Ghosty
Mon May 21st, 2012, 03:35 PM
OMFG! Posted vid to my Facebook, with this note:

DARWIN SAVE US! Poor kiddo! More proof that the 95% of the general public needs to be rounded up, strung up, beaten with sticks for days, then NEUTERED and/or SPAYED. Fucking idiots, no hope for humanity... :(

SOCAL4LIFE!!
Mon May 21st, 2012, 03:42 PM
I believe "parents of the year" is out of the question for these two.

TinkerinWstuff
Mon May 21st, 2012, 03:46 PM
I can't watch. Makes me sad just to think some dipshit would do that to their child.

Samko
Mon May 21st, 2012, 03:59 PM
At least we know who will be left behind when we colonize Mars !

Ghost
Mon May 21st, 2012, 04:41 PM
At least we know who will be left behind when we colonize Mars !

Frank?

mastap07
Mon May 21st, 2012, 05:26 PM
just sick.... o look Tyrone dis iz what da close do in da macheen. O DAMN! IT STARTED???? unreal!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon May 21st, 2012, 05:38 PM
Frank?
Now now, just because I put you in the washing machine when you were little.........(with the obvious result)....... :)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon May 21st, 2012, 05:39 PM
The first thing that came to my mind when they started panicking was find the power supply... I guess they weren't smart enough for that either.

Maybe they should put a BIG RED button for emergency stop on these washers... But I bet they wouldn't be able to figure that out either...
Hence my comment about the "E-stop"? :)

I definately think there should be and after this most likely WILL be ones installed on new machines.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon May 21st, 2012, 05:41 PM
I can see the advertising now:
"Yo', jus' add a cuppa Snuggle to yo' wash fo' dat' fresh baby smell!"

Ghosty
Mon May 21st, 2012, 06:05 PM
Ok, after thinking about it more, I'll give that guy only ONE TINY excuse, and even then he's still a complete dipshit. He assumed the door doesn't lock, and it wasn't running yet, thought the kid would think it's "fun" to just sit in there for two seconds, like it was a spaceship or something. Closed the door, then BOOM, it starts, and locks, OOPS!

Who knows, and still a tard, doesn't get a pass...

modette99
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 08:57 AM
I don't think the father meant it to be on but common sense is they probably self lock do to idiots that would open the door and let water out. Accidents happen. Just because your child says "dad can I get in", does not mean you put them in for a laugh. Bad thing to teach a child.

Yes, I was laughing.

jbnwc
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 12:53 PM
I had a college friend fit herself into a dryer when she was 21(and sober). The temptation to shut the door and turn it on was almost too much.

I'm sure the dad didn't think about what would happen, but he shouldn't have closed the door regardless. Heck, if he's like most men, he probably didn't even know the thing would lock or start running. I don't have a side-loader, so it wouldn't have occurred to me that it would lock.

Clothes washers should be illegal.

Ghosty
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 01:07 PM
I had no idea they locked either, because my entire life I've grown up with W&D in-house, or in apartment/condo bldgs. Never had to use public ones.

FZ1Guy
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 01:08 PM
Child should be taken away from these stupid morons!!!

Keyser Soze
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 01:09 PM
Wonder if they used color safe bleach...

jbnwc
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 01:10 PM
I bet my kids would love to go in our top-loader. I could tell them it's a hot tub for toddlers.

jbnwc
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 01:11 PM

:spit:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 01:12 PM
:lol: Oh man, and the libs call ME a racist! :lol:

Yeah, wouldn't want the black running all over your clean whites now woudya?

~Barn~
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 01:18 PM
I can't watch. Makes me sad just to think some dipshit would do that to their child.

+1

cbrjohnny
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 01:35 PM
they should have all got in and took a ride!

Jmetz
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 02:43 PM
What on earth would possess you to put your child in a washer and turn it on?! I hope charges are filed.

Slo
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 03:23 PM
+1 hope charges are filed as well. Whatever their reason was behind this....these people could have killed their kid.

I was thinking of what I would have done if it were my 2 year old, then had to remind myself, that I wouldn't have put him in there in the first place, no matter what the reason was.

Ghosty
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 03:24 PM
What on earth would possess you to put your child in a washer and turn it on?! I hope charges are filed.
I don't think that's what happened, but who knows. See my post#13 above, for why...

Slo
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 03:25 PM
Jay Leno had a funny label/instruction one time for peanuts on an airplane.

"Open package, eat contents"

Now they will warnings on washers/dryers

"Not a hiding place for children"

grim
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 03:26 PM
I find no humor in the situation or reaction.

Anyone who thinks it is even remotely funny or a good idea to put there child in a washing machine go ahead and give me your information with your statement and i will be sure my father (whom works for social services) has your child removed from your possession.

mdub
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 04:28 PM

Anyone who thinks it is even remotely funny or a good idea to put there child in a washing machine go ahead and give me your information with your statement and i will be sure my father (whom works for social services) has your child removed from your possession.

your father must be a very busy person. good to know there are people like him to protect kids and remove them from harm.

social worker, that is another thankless job. takes a different breed.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 04:29 PM

You may not, but some did. I found the dipshit parents reaction funny, so I laughed at that. Hopping around like it was someone else's fault THEY put their kid in the washer. I mean, and they make fun of rednecks??? Personally the parents need to be shot, but.......

Send your daddy if you like. ;)

modette99
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 05:18 PM
I had no idea they locked either, because my entire life I've grown up with W&D in-house, or in apartment/condo bldgs. Never had to use public ones.

+1

Cat118!
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 06:58 PM
Any update on these people and how the kid is?

modette99
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
Any update on these people and how the kid is?

Kid seemed fine he was not in that long to FILL with water. Probably got a little bruised I would guess.

mdub
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 08:09 PM
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/walkermi/slack.jpg

Ghosty
Thu May 24th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Holy shit, that's not even their kid! It's the babysitter and her boyfriend who put the kid in the washer. FAWK I'D BE SO PISSED!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/24/mother-boy-locked-inside-running-washing-machine-wants-to-press-charges/?test=latestnews

Hell yeah press charges, that's some bullshit. Hope they get nailed.

She said her son was treated at a hospital for scrapes and bruises. But she wants more tests.

David said the baby sitter told her the child had fallen down some steps.
Authorities said the man was unaware the machine would automatically start. They've referred the case to child welfare officials.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 24th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Yeah, saw that this morning. crazy............

Slo
Thu May 24th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Wow, would be hard for me to hold back to avoid going to prison in that situation.

grim
Thu May 24th, 2012, 11:03 AM
WOW can you imagine that? Just thinking your kid fell down some steps then seeing the video and being contacted by police not knowing what was going on?