PDA

View Full Version : How do you say "Redneck" in Australian?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 12:05 PM
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/33674/startling+great+white+shark+attack+footage+creates +stir+among+beachgoers/

These idiots all happy to touch it are luck the shark didn't try and bite of the guy's arm and drag him into the water for dinnah!

CaptGoodvibes
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 12:17 PM
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/33674/startling+great+white+shark+attack+footage+creates +stir+among+beachgoers/

These idiots all happy to touch it are luck the shark didn't try and bite of the guy's arm and drag him into the water for dinnah!

Sorry Frank but this is a stretch for even you. Do you really think these guys are idiots? Or are you a big pussy? ;)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 12:22 PM
Sorry Frank but this is a stretch for even you. Do you really think these guys are idiots? Or are you a big pussy? ;)
Huh? Absolutely. Trying to touch a shark that big flailing around trying to rip a piece of meat off of a rope is stupid by anyone's definition. I don't know what happy planet you live on, but.....

Hoot
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 12:42 PM
And you ride motorcycles???

Ghosty
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 01:06 PM
Didn't listen to the sound, and not to be an ass, but I didn't see too much risky stuff. Well, beyond shark hunting in general, lol. Now those Swamp People gator hunters, similar thing I guess, but seems more redneck/risky...

CaptGoodvibes
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 01:37 PM
Huh? Absolutely. Trying to touch a shark that big flailing around trying to rip a piece of meat off of a rope is stupid by anyone's definition. I don't know what happy planet you live on, but.....

I surfed daily in the red triangle. You? :D

#1Townie
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 01:46 PM
Frank do you still hold peoples hands to cross the street?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 02:20 PM
Frank do you still hold peoples hands to cross the street?
Why, do you need someone to hold yours?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 02:21 PM
Didn't listen to the sound, and not to be an ass, but I didn't see too much risky stuff. Well, beyond shark hunting in general, lol. Now those Swamp People gator hunters, similar thing I guess, but seems more redneck/risky...
It was hard to see because it happened so quickly, but as it was flailing around several people reached out to touch the shark's head. You can see it if you really look. Sorry, but that's just stupid.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 02:22 PM
I surfed daily in the red triangle. You? :D
Obviously not, dunno what that is. Don't care. Good for you though.

Ghosty
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 02:34 PM
It was hard to see because it happened so quickly, but as it was flailing around several people reached out to touch the shark's head. You can see it if you really look. Sorry, but that's just stupid.
Ah, I'll watch again at home with sound and bigger monitor.

Red Triangle: From Big Sur on the South, then North up through the SF Bay Area, West to Farallon Islands...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/22/Redtrianglesharkplace.jpg/200px-Redtrianglesharkplace.jpg

CaptGoodvibes
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 02:44 PM
Obviously not, dunno what that is. Don't care. Good for you though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Triangle_(Pacific_Ocean)

Point being, I don't think you have a handle regarding White sharks and the issues. And the fishermen in the vid are probably qualified to decide if they want to risk their own arms for a laugh.

#1Townie
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 03:01 PM
Why, do you need someone to hold yours?

Not sure how this is supposed to be any kind of response. May as well said yeah your moms. Go make me sandwich susan.

CaptGoodvibes
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 03:20 PM
So anyway, kinda cool having a white shark so close to the most populated beach in Australia. I've spent several days at that beach btw. Good times. Beautiful water and Aussie bikini babes begging to play with my Yankee Doodle Dandy :D

I also survived a dive trip in Byron Bay where a guy was - in fact - eaten by a shark. They recovered a lung and a foot. True story.

big53lee
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
Sorry Frank but this is a stretch for even you. Do you really think these guys aidiots? Or are you a big pussy? ;)

Fuck all that noise! Ill b a pussy in any situation that involves something that can eat me or a part of me! But when u do it captn take a video cuz I wana definetly see it!

So back on the rez in NY I knew some native american buddies that would take me fishin on the river from time to time. First time I brought a fishin pole n they laughed at me. These dudes would stand in the river forever! Ad wham! These fools would pull out 100+ lbs catfish wit their bare hands then throw em up on shore. Their arms totally swallowed up to their elbows. Some crazy shit!

Any way I wana see captgoodvibes do that shit in aulstralia wit them sharks! Hahaha just don't use your grip twister bro!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 05:28 PM
I also survived a dive trip in Byron Bay where a guy was - in fact - eaten by a shark. They recovered a lung and a foot. True story.
Doh! THAT, would suck. Me, I like to keep my fingers and toes attached. Anyone who want to try and touch a shark thrashing around like that, be my guest. I've seen enough videos of where things have gone bad not to ever want to try something like that.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 05:30 PM
Not sure how this is supposed to be any kind of response. May as well said yeah your moms. Go make me sandwich susan.
Dood. Are you capable of a coherent thought?

CaptGoodvibes
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 06:10 PM
Doh! THAT, would suck. Me, I like to keep my fingers and toes attached. Anyone who want to try and touch a shark thrashing around like that, be my guest. I've seen enough videos of where things have gone bad not to ever want to try something like that.

It was pretty sketchy but I've been diving since.

If you look at the shark's jaws - duh duh duh duh duhduhduhduhduhduh doo doo doo ;) - the teeth are far back and way below the tip of the snout. Food for thought...

CaptGoodvibes
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 06:11 PM

Dude is spelled dude. ;)

Ghost
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 10:00 PM
When I got my PADI cert, my instructor and I fed his "pet" moray eel frozen peas, and no one lost a finger. I'm not seeing a big deal here either...

grim
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 10:07 PM
That was a big ass shark!!

Ghosty
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 10:17 PM
That was a big ass shark!!
I know, it was like a baby Jaws!

#1Townie
Thu May 24th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Lol. And you are the super rocket engineer with all the logic and schooling? What part of my post didn't you get? Tell you what frankie I will break it down for you. Try to keep up.

My first post asked if you needed your hand held. This was in reference to this thread. Your idea of this being risky behavior was absurd. For someone with education like you I would have assumed you knew sharks had poor vision. The idea of the shark getting one of those guys is simple minded fear.

Then your response to me was no do you..... Come on bro.... No thought at all.

so to point it out to you again I will spell it out for you. Instead of saying no do you. the response you should have used.... yeah your moms.... As in I hold your moms hand to cross the street. If you are going to try to throw out a zinger it should be a little more creative. I would assume that someone with your kind of education and being this awsome engineer you would have a little more creativity.

Now finally we come to the make me a sandwich part. This was a nicer way of calling you a bitch and telling you to get back in the kitchen.

So you think I can't form a thought but it seems like you have no reading comprehension.

grim
Thu May 24th, 2012, 07:13 AM
I sure hope both townie and CM make it to the CSC picnic.

CaptGoodvibes
Thu May 24th, 2012, 07:38 AM
In a bizarre twist of fate, a software I use regularly to test doodads in my lab has the acronym of: CM

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 24th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Lol. And you are the super rocket engineer with all the logic and schooling? What part of my post didn't you get? Tell you what frankie I will break it down for you. Try to keep up.

My first post asked if you needed your hand held. This was in reference to this thread. Your idea of this being risky behavior was absurd. For someone with education like you I would have assumed you knew sharks had poor vision. The idea of the shark getting one of those guys is simple minded fear.

Then your response to me was no do you..... Come on bro.... No thought at all.

so to point it out to you again I will spell it out for you. Instead of saying no do you. the response you should have used.... yeah your moms.... As in I hold your moms hand to cross the street. If you are going to try to throw out a zinger it should be a little more creative. I would assume that someone with your kind of education and being this awsome engineer you would have a little more creativity.

Now finally we come to the make me a sandwich part. This was a nicer way of calling you a bitch and telling you to get back in the kitchen.

So you think I can't form a thought but it seems like you have no reading comprehension.
I don't make references to people's family. That's off-limits.

If you ever feel you can make me make you a sammich there girly-boy, feel free to go right ahead. ;)

But, hey, at least you're using puctuation that any 3rd grader would know now, so that's a big step for ya! Congrats! Now, don't you have some repo games to play? :)

Hoot
Thu May 24th, 2012, 08:08 AM
But, hey, at least you're using puctuation that any 3rd grader would now now, so that's a big step for ya! Congrats! Now, don't you have some repo games to play? :)

Now now, that wasn't very nice...

#1Townie
Thu May 24th, 2012, 08:18 AM
If you ever feel you can make me make you a sammich there girly-boy, go right ahead. ;)

But, hey, at least you're using puctuation that any 3rd grader would now now, so that's a big step for ya!
Yeah and I'm still kicking you in the ass in this thread. Btw. Now now?? Are you trying to say that any third grader would know? Also you are supposed to spell out numbers. Being lazy and using 3rd is the same as me using the letter u to spell you. Come on frank keep up. Don't fuck with my grammar "dood". Lol

As for the girlie boy comment........... Blaaahaha wtf man are you really right years old? I mean I know you are the same size as one but damn "dood" did you do home schooling?

Ghosty
Thu May 24th, 2012, 08:59 AM
I sure hope both townie and CM make it to the CSC picnic.
+1, I wanna put faces with names. Especially the more "chatty" folks. :D

Yeah and I'm still kicking you in the ass in this thread.
And here we have one of the classic primary problems on Internet forums. Folks thinking they can actually "kick someone's ass" or "wanting to kick ass", from behind a keyboard.

P.S. I know you're jokin' around. ;)

#1Townie
Thu May 24th, 2012, 09:34 AM

And here we have one of the classic primary problems on Internet forums. Folks thinking they can actually "kick someone's ass" or "wanting to kick ass", from behind a keyboard.

Yeah I'm just messing with the monkey.

But I am no internet tough guy. I'm the only man to beat up chuck norris. It was something so horrible that its just never talked about. After the word spread of this defeat we had the great depression. No it was not about money. It was just that hard to deal with.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 24th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Yeah I'm just messing with the monkey.

But I am no internet tough guy. I'm the only man to beat up chuck norris. It was something so horrible that its just never talked about. After the word spread of this defeat we had the great depression. No it was not about money. It was just that hard to deal with.
Yeah, I'm just "monkeying" with you too. :)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 24th, 2012, 10:34 AM

You don't ever want to see my face......it's so ugly I didn't HAVE to kick Chuck Norris' ass.....he ran off screaming like, well, a girly boy! :)

Ghost
Thu May 24th, 2012, 10:39 AM
You don't ever want to see my face......it's so ugly I didn't HAVE to kick Chuck Norris' ass.....he ran off screaming like, well, a girly boy! :)

From the last CSC picnic, CM's the guy with the video camera:

(And now you know why everyone ran off screaming, that poor child is about to vomit)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/156406_460029034026555_205344452828349_100709140_2 407404_n.jpg

#1Townie
Thu May 24th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Yeah, I'm just "monkeying" with you too. :)
Awww.

CaptGoodvibes
Thu May 24th, 2012, 05:02 PM
This thread turned gay too quick.

#1Townie
Thu May 24th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Hahahahaha!!

#1Townie
Thu May 24th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Oh and you shut your whore mouth!

mdub
Thu May 24th, 2012, 05:37 PM
This thread turned gay too quick.

yeah if fucking did....fags....

oh that poor kid freaking out on the mangina..

#1Townie
Thu May 24th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Dammit. I failed. No more sober posting.