PDA

View Full Version : 2009 CBR600RR Stolen lincoln & 25

CBR-Cowboy
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
My bike was stolen sometime between 8 pm lastnight and 5 pm tonight, Black, pretty stock...

Jmetz
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 05:32 PM
Ouch. Sorry to hear.

tecknojoe
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 05:33 PM
Shit that sucks! I'll keep an eye out

where was it?

big53lee
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 05:42 PM
Awe fuck man! I'm sorry bro!

U fuckin bastards!

CBR-Cowboy
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 05:50 PM
bike i can replace, but my bro is coming into town with his tomorrow night and we were going to tear up the mountains this weekend... worse timing ever. doubt insurance will do anything for a couple weeks

I live by lincoln and I 25

big53lee
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 05:58 PM
Blue neons in headlights too.

~Barn~
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 06:03 PM
That blows; sorry to hear it. I'll keep my eyes open since I'm kinda in the general area. =\

willb003
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 06:09 PM
Whats the plate number?
Anything we can use to tell if its yours?

grim
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 06:13 PM
That has me sweating I live off Jordan and Lincoln, was the bike outside? I'll keep a sharp eye out.

big53lee
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 06:17 PM
That has me sweating I live off Jordan and Lincoln, was the bike outside? I'll keep a sharp eye out.

I kno bro I'm off of orchard n i-25. Its rare that happens in our hood. The moment I read this thread I went outside n chained up my bike.

CBR-Cowboy
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 06:21 PM
hear are some pics, yeah i'm moving in the next two weeks too and was going to get a chain for it, no where to really chain it at this place...

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3034326257.html

big53lee
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 06:28 PM
hear are some pics, yeah i'm moving in the next two weeks too and was going to get a chain for it, no where to really chain it at this place...

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3034326257.html

Put your phone number on there brown.

madvlad
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 06:37 PM
Dude that's crazy, what is it with all these stolen bikes down in the south areas? There have been 3 stolen in my area in Littleton, that's shitty man... hope something resolves quick

CBR-Cowboy
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 06:39 PM
lol, someone replied to my CL posting saying " call the cops, we don't care"

Titus
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 06:42 PM
Damn man, that sucks! That bike is wicked pretty.

Best of luck, I'll keep my eyes open for it.

big53lee
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 06:46 PM

Tell him to go fuck himself!

madvlad
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 07:00 PM

Track the I.P address and do call the cops, when they arrive at their house and raid their shit they'll care lol

asp_125
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 07:27 PM
I'll keep an eye out, it's on my commute most days. Neon headlights ought to be pretty distinctive.

AOK303
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 08:00 PM
yeah even if they paint the bike the head lights i doubt anyone would have

willb003
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 08:23 PM
Track the I.P address and do call the cops, when they arrive at their house and raid their shit they'll care lol

LOL what the fuck are you talking about.

"The consequences will never be the same."

Slo
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 08:29 PM
Damn man that is so wrong, sucks it happens to anyone but let alone someone I know.

Very clean bike, the blue LEDs in the headlights are clean as well, doesn't look like a rushed garage done type. Hope something good will come out of this later for you but pretty sure insurance won't do anything for a couple weeks.

Just posted this on facebook.

WolFeYeZ
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 08:31 PM
"I dont know who you are. I dont know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I dont have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my bike go now, thatll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you dont, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

CBR-Cowboy
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 08:59 PM
"I dont know who you are. I dont know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I dont have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my bike go now, thatll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you dont, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

hehe your words not mine :) but my bro and i will still be at imi friday, atleast he will get something out of it,. i still have my friends bike i will take there,,,

salsashark
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 09:12 PM
hehe your words not mine :) but my bro and i will still be at imi friday, atleast he will get something out of it,. i still have my friends bike i will take there,,,

hehe... not his words either, but arguably the best scene in the whole movie.

Sucks about the bike, hopefully if it turns up, it's still in one piece...

chasemr2
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 09:19 PM
I won't even begin to rant about my (all of our) feelings on the subject, but I am curious, who has access to the technology that would be required to manufacture an alarm containing a "self-destruct" mode...I'd rather my bike harm them before they have the pleasure of riding it.....anyways, I'll keep my eye out the best I can.

madvlad
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 09:25 PM

Pretty self explanatory line, however I misunderstood the context and thought this was actually someone that may have been the "thief" saying this, as well people are fucking retarded and give themselves away A.K.A dumb fuck from the Performance Cycle scenario with his YOLO speech lol so my bad

Ghost
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 09:41 PM
VIN?

Zach929rr
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 10:06 PM

Back trace the ip and retrolog the ping signal from the host master server.

Repsol a095
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 11:02 PM

I need Tank or Dozer from the Matrix to figure out what you just said.

Ghost
Wed May 23rd, 2012, 11:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3G80bplTg

mastap07
Thu May 24th, 2012, 08:07 AM
sorry to hear main. ill keep an eye out for it in the ranch/ littleton area

CaptGoodvibes
Thu May 24th, 2012, 05:04 PM

Nice twist! I've been meaning to see that.

CaptGoodvibes
Thu May 24th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I won't even begin to rant about my (all of our) feelings on the subject, but I am curious, who has access to the technology that would be required to manufacture an alarm containing a "self-destruct" mode...I'd rather my bike harm them before they have the pleasure of riding it.....anyways, I'll keep my eye out the best I can.

A lot of us have the capability to rig the gas tank to explode under the right circumstances. The problem is we also know the likelihood of a fault or failure. Ahhh... engineering... good times.

Racz
Sat May 26th, 2012, 05:08 PM
i live in that area ill keep an eye out