PDA

View Full Version : ABATE ARC-ST PPCC Cancelled?

D_Sp8s
Sat May 26th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Does anybody have any information regarding the ABATE Advanced Riders Course - Sportbike Techniques course that was supposed to be offered today at Pikes Peak Community College in Colorado Springs today?

My dad and I rode down to the PPCC Centennial campus this morning at 7:45. When we showed up, only 1 other bike, a red Victory, was there. We wandered around trying to find the classroom that we were supposed to meet in. We eventually found a guy named Jack, who owned the Victory, doing the same thing. Nobody else ever showed up. We tried everything that we could to get some more information.

My dad and I finally left around 9 and decided to head up through Deckers and Pine Junction and into Denver for lunch. We had a nice ride except for some windy areas.

Anyway, if anyone has any information regarding this class please post up. I'll be calling Abate on Tuesday for more info.

D_Sp8s
Sat Jun 9th, 2012, 08:03 AM
So, the next week after our class was scheduled, my dad called ABATE. Basically, the lady on the phone told him that it was her fault, she forgot to contact us to tell us that the class was cancelled because there wasn't enough people signed up. She apologized and said that she would refund our money and put us in the class at Red Rocks in August for free.
So, if any one else is signed up for that one, we will see you there.

UglyDogRacing
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Glad they took care of you with this. Bob and I will be teaching the August class at Red Rocks.