PDA

View Full Version : Need financial expert concerning a credit report dispute

tecknojoe
Tue May 29th, 2012, 05:15 PM
I'm trying to dispute an issue on my credit and I need an expert that knows how credit reporting agencies handle certain things. Basically I have a dispute filled through a credit card company and I need to know if the dispute letter is going to work or not

I'm willing to pay. It will likely only take 30 minutes to get the information and direction that I need.

At this point I'm afraid to even pull my credit so that I can have a reference number to talk to the damn credit reporting agencies in the first place, because I don't know if pulling my own credit from the 3 places at once will hurt my score or not

Jmetz
Tue May 29th, 2012, 05:28 PM
You getting your own credit report will not hurt.

tecknojoe
Tue May 29th, 2012, 05:29 PM
You getting your own credit report will not hurt.

I was thinking it won't but wasn't sure. Need to get from all three and would hate to make my situation any worse by suddenly getting a "too many inqueries"

However I still want to talk to an expert because I need to know how the credit reporting companies will handle certain things in my case.

I'm currently 40 points down and disqualified from a home loan because of some horse shit that happened this winter

Jmetz
Tue May 29th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Nah your fine. Inquiries are from other parties and those are either hard or soft. Soft inquiries don't really hurt either.

tecknojoe
Tue May 29th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Yea I tend to keep my motorcycle dealership and bank loan pulls to a minimum. I almost never check myself

thanks for the help