PDA

View Full Version : [WestSiiiiide] Golf Tournament - June 18th

jrthomas6
Thu May 31st, 2012, 02:17 PM
My buddies son plays lacrosse for Dakota Ridge High School and they're having a golf tournament at Applewood Golf Course on Monday, June 18th. It's a 4-person scramble, shotgun start at 7:30. Ezzzy and I will be playing. Check out the link for more information and PM me if you have any questions.

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=dakotaridgelax

Click on the golf tournament registration link in the upper right hand corner.

mastap07
Thu May 31st, 2012, 05:49 PM
got that work thing going on otherwise id be four'n it up wit chall! good luck!

~Barn~
Thu May 31st, 2012, 05:57 PM
Sounds like fun, I might have to take the day off to come do this. Can I be on your team?

EDIT: Just noticed the "PM for ?'s". If you want to PM me back the reply, that's cool.

Also, for the sake of full disclosure, I'm not much of a golfer.

jrthomas6
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 09:31 AM
I already have my foursome together. But, if enough CSC get together we can put everyone in the same groups. I can also have them put us on consecutive holes so it'll be that much easier for us to heckle each other! I'm not a great golfer either, but it's a Monday and a great excuse to get out of work.

P.S. Happy Birthday to you!

~Barn~
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 09:32 AM
I already have my foursome together. But, if enough CSC get together we can put everyone in the same groups. I can also have them put us on consecutive holes so it'll be that much easier for us to heckle each other! I'm not a great golfer either, but it's a Monday and a great excuse to get out of work.

P.S. Happy Birthday to you!

Thanks man. :up:

I'll see if I can get another (3) to come out and join me!

Jmetz
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 10:03 AM
I have no clubs and no experience but I might be down. If I can share a set of clubs or whatever.

~Barn~
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 10:03 AM
Nor do I, but I'll go halfers on a set with you, from Walmart. :D

Jmetz
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 10:05 AM
As long as we can return it when we're done.

mdub
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 10:49 AM
Sounds fun. I might be in. Have to look at calendar. Will let ya know if definite.

~Barn~
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 10:51 AM
Well.... there's (3).

Need 1 more!

Ezzzzy1
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 01:07 PM
You guys should go! It would be a good time :)

We have to try to get you guys in the group ahead or behind us :headbang:

jrthomas6
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 01:10 PM
Sweet! Let me know about your club situation. I might be able to come up with a set you can borrow for the day.

Sparker
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 03:56 PM
I was ready to pull the trigger, had an extra set of clubs too but two other Project managers are off that day and 3 is a crowd. Wish I coulda helped you guys out.

~Barn~
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 04:53 PM
You would have been our ringer, Sparkles! It's all good though... Hopefully we'll get our 4th here soon.

Yo Kyle and Mitch... Are we gonna do this? I got the day off.

Jmetz
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 05:12 PM
2 questions.

1. Do we get a cart?

2. Does "shotgun start" mean shotgunning a beer at the start?

If the answer to both these questions is yes, I'm totally in!

~Barn~
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 10:14 AM
TTT.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 11:54 AM
You would have been our ringer, Sparkles! It's all good though... Hopefully we'll get our 4th here soon.

Shoot Hoot a message. I bet if he's off he will play. If not let me know I got a couple buddies I can call.

jrthomas6
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 01:58 PM
2 questions.

1. Do we get a cart? Yes

2. Does "shotgun start" mean shotgunning a beer at the start? Feel free to consume your beverage of choice in the manner of your choosing. I personally prefer the beer bong.

Remember, this tourney is to benefit high school kids. It's up to us to lead by example and show them how to do things correctly. LOL

If the answer to both these questions is yes, I'm totally in!

mdub
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 02:36 PM

sorry dudes...can't make it.

Sully
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 03:01 PM
I can't do this tourney, but perhaps another one? Or just a CSC golf day instead?

~Barn~
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Nice.

Well hey... at least I don't have anywhere to be.