PDA

View Full Version : Two Shot in Detroit after Argument Over Kool-Aid

bulldog
Thu May 31st, 2012, 03:09 PM
DETROIT (WJBK) - Witnesses say two men in the Brightmoor neighborhood were so passionate about the way they make Kool-Aid, they started arguing with each other over who does it better.
Sadly, that fight took a horrifying turn when they both pulled out guns and started firing at each other. Again, this was over Kool-Aid.
They didn't hit each other, but two innocent bystanders suffered gunshot wounds in the soft drink shooting. Police call it utterly ridiculous, but they've seen worse. Fox 2's Andrea Isom has the story.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/two-shot-in-detroit-after-argument-over-kool-aid

Snowman
Thu May 31st, 2012, 03:13 PM
Anyone test the kool-aid for whatever that guy in Florida who ate a homeless persons face off?

madvlad
Thu May 31st, 2012, 03:19 PM
and fire arms are the answer.... lmao!... It's all that riboflavin

grim
Thu May 31st, 2012, 03:19 PM
That was literally the most unprofessional news story i have ever heard, that news reporter is about just as Ghetto as Detroit itself.

bulldog
Thu May 31st, 2012, 03:22 PM
Is there really that many ways to make Kool-Aid. Don't you mix in water and put powder in and stir.

Oh wait maybe they use those old school small packets and were arguing over the best sugar to use?

How much powder to use

Or stiring clockwise vs counterclockwise

:dunno:

grim
Thu May 31st, 2012, 03:34 PM
Is there really that many ways to make Kool-Aid. Don't you mix in water and put powder in and stir.

Oh wait maybe they use those old school small packets and were arguing over the best sugar to use?

How much powder to use

You better shut up or i am going to show up at your gym and start throwing dumbells at you!!!

I think Outlawd was involved in this didn't he move to Detroit??

Snowman
Thu May 31st, 2012, 03:39 PM

How much powder to use

:dunno:What happened to the good ol days when people would shoot each other over how much they would cut-in baking soda...

Zach929rr
Thu May 31st, 2012, 03:43 PM

How much powder to use

It's all about the proper sugar:koolaid ratio.

mdub
Thu May 31st, 2012, 03:46 PM
I prefer Tang. No suga needed.

grim
Thu May 31st, 2012, 03:54 PM
I prefer Tang. No suga needed.

Yea I love drinking liquid heartburn also.

mdub
Thu May 31st, 2012, 04:09 PM
Yea I love drinking liquid heartburn also.

that sucks, heartburn...ouch.

Ghosty
Thu May 31st, 2012, 04:13 PM
DETROIT... GHETTO...

Waiting to hear a similar story, but from South Nevada Ave. in the Springs, lol.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 31st, 2012, 04:29 PM
That was literally the most unprofessional news story i have ever heard, that news reporter is about just as Ghetto as Detroit itself.
They always pick an appropiate reporter for these ghetto stories don't they? Makes the locals feel better about it......

#1Townie
Thu May 31st, 2012, 04:46 PM
Hahahaha poor people got shot and all they were doing was trying to get these bad ass recipes.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 31st, 2012, 05:26 PM
Hahahaha poor people got shot and all they were doing was trying to get these bad ass recipes.
....imagine the carnage if there had been Skittles involved........ :)

#1Townie
Thu May 31st, 2012, 06:40 PM
No way bro fried chicken recipes...... They would still be shooting.

Wrider
Thu May 31st, 2012, 09:54 PM
No way bro fried chicken recipes...... They would still be shooting.

Or the best way to cut a watermelon... Yeah I just went there...

#1Townie
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 12:25 AM
Shit........ best malt liquorfor a bbq. Lots of ways this could have been worse. Lol

Ghosty
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 08:57 AM
Racism! Lol...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/josiahdood/Star_Trek_watermelon.gif

bulldog
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 09:25 AM
Tosh.O
Is it Racist? - Watermelon-Eating Contest

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/is-it-racist---watermelon-eating-contest

Ghosty
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 09:32 AM
That lady's got some skillz! Nya, Tosh isn't racist, he's like me, makes fun of stupid people of ANY race. :D

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 04:21 PM
Man, imagine the whining if I'D said anything like that..... ;)