PDA

View Full Version : Going batshit crazy

Aaron
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Back on April 27 I got in an altercation with a bad guy at work, and broke my right hand after a fist strike caught him in the forehead. I'm going crazy ever since. I've got plenty of Percocet to cure the pain, but I want my hand back!

Two of my 3 cars are sticks, so I really can't drive them. This means I'm stuck putting miles on my SRT8 Jeep that I'm trying to sell. Not to mention it gets 12mpg. And I have to carefully plan my Aaron's anyway since I can't drive on Oxy.

Riding the bike is out of the realm of possibility.

I spend my days kissing my girlfriends ass when she's not working the Colfax strip. Then I day dream about my next project car. Then I watch cops and get jealous. Then I take a shower, and laugh at how my right arm is dirty as hell and stanky under the cast, and how my left arm is dirty as hell and stanky because I can't wash it. Then I starve to death, and since I eat like a bachelor I drink a beer to cure my hunger. Beer + Oxy = nap.

So I'm thinking the next car will be a Jetta TDi 6-speed. Custom radiator vent covers, front spoiler, lightweight wheels/rotors, larger turbo, custom header, aluminum exhaust, inter cooler/charge pipe/intake upgrade, tune, and a secondary gas tank. Should make for a 60 mpg driver with a 1400 mile range. All while making a good 250-300hp and 450 or so torque. Won't be terribly expensive, and will still be a nice car that's decent in the snow and fun to drive. Or a BMW 335 manual. Typical mods to 500hp or so would make me happy and won't affect gas mileage.

Oh I forgot to mention I check my email. Like every 3 minutes.

bulldog
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Back on April 27 I got in an altercation with a bad guy at work, and broke my right hand after a fist strike caught him in the forehead. I'm going crazy ever since. I've got plenty of Percocet to cure the pain, but I want my hand back!

Two of my 3 cars are sticks, so I really can't drive them. This means I'm stuck putting miles on my SRT8 Jeep that I'm trying to sell. Not to mention it gets 12mpg. And I have to carefully plan my Aaron's anyway since I can't drive on Oxy.

I spend my days kissing my girlfriends ass when she's not working the Colfax strip. Then I day dream about my next project car. Then I watch cops and get jealous. Then I take a shower, and laugh at how my right arm is dirty as hell and stanky under the cast, and how my left arm is dirty as hell and stanky because I can't wash it. Then I starve to death, and since I eat like a bachelor I drink a beer to cure my hunger. Beer + Oxy = nap.

So I'm thinking the next car will be a Jetta TDi 6-speed. Custom radiator vent covers, front spoiler, lightweight wheels/rotors, larger turbo, custom header, aluminum exhaust, inter cooler/charge pipe/intake upgrade, tune, and a secondary gas tank. Should make for a 60 mpg driver with a 1400 mile range. All while making a good 250-300hp and 450 or so torque. Won't be terribly expensive, and will still be a nice car that's decent in the snow and fun to drive. Or a BMW 335 manual. Typical mods to 500hp or so would make me happy and won't affect gas mileage.

Oh I forgot to mention I check my email. Like every 3 minutes. Why aren't you working (other than you probably getting fired for fighting at work)? Come on it is a broken hand and not like you still can't work. I cut 7 tendons in my right hand (hand I write with) before and was stuck in a cast for about 6 months (right hand had to stay perfectly straight for that long for the tendons to heal after surgery). I maintained a 40+hr job still.

AOK303
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 08:33 AM
mmmm the 335 that i have seen reworked for 500Hp ... are not good in snow anymore just heads up

big53lee
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 08:43 AM
[QUOTE=bulldog;676284]Why aren't you working (other than you probably getting fired for fighting at work)? Come on it is a broken hand and not like you still can't work. I cut 7 tendons in my right hand (hand I write with) before and was stuck in a cast for about 6 months (right hand had to stay perfectly straight for that long for the tendons to heal after surgery). I maintained a 40+hr job still.[/WellQUOT

From reading aarons posts in the past, ive gathered that he is a LEO or CO. U ever see a uniform with a cast?

Hope u heal fast aaron.

Reyven
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Boredom... biggest complaint of all my w/c patients.

Hope you heal up fast, and get back out there.

mauser72
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 08:55 AM
mmmm the 335 that i have seen reworked for 500Hp ... are not good in snow anymore just heads up

They also tend to pop the head.

bulldog
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 08:58 AM
[QUOTE=bulldog;676284]Why aren't you working (other than you probably getting fired for fighting at work)? Come on it is a broken hand and not like you still can't work. I cut 7 tendons in my right hand (hand I write with) before and was stuck in a cast for about 6 months (right hand had to stay perfectly straight for that long for the tendons to heal after surgery). I maintained a 40+hr job still.[/WellQUOT

From reading aarons posts in the past, ive gathered that he is a LEO or CO. U ever see a uniform with a cast?

Hope u heal fast aaron. Oh ok that would explain why he is punching people in the head at work :lol:

Ghosty
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 09:08 AM
I spend my days kissing my girlfriends ass when she's not working the Colfax strip.
Whoa.

I thought you were an LEO? The "fistfight at work" threw me off, but hope you feel better and heal up soon so you can ride and drive your stickshift cars. As for "life", everyone writes their own book, but some are not as lucky as others with what life throws ya. Good luck and keep your head up!

P.S. Please be extra careful about mixing prescripts (especially Oxy) and booze. *sorry patronizing*

bulldog
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Whoa.

I thought you were an LEO? The "fistfight at work" threw me off, but hope you feel better and heal up soon so you can ride and drive your stickshift cars. As for "life", everyone writes their own book, but some are not as lucky as others with what life throws ya. Good luck and keep your head up!

P.S. Please be extra careful about mixing prescripts (especially Oxy) and booze. *sorry patronizing* Yeah wondered about that "I spend my days kissing my girlfriends ass when she's not working the Colfax st" too

Was going to mention the oxy too, so glad you did! Oxy is the devil and is basically synthetic heroin. I'd rather live with the pain than be on that sh*t! Seen way too many people take it after surgery and then get addicted to it!

3D
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 09:23 AM

Oh I forgot to mention I check my email. Like every 3 minutes.

Aim for the chin or jaw next time. Maybe even a quick uppercut. :slap:

Ghosty
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Oxy is the devil and is basically synthetic heroin. I'd rather live with the pain than be on that sh*t!
Yep it is, just ask Rush Limbaugh and Cindy McCain. (ouch, bad joke?)

I feel bad for people who are in that extreme level of pain requiring Oxy. :(

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Anger Management classes? Just sayin' :roll:

Aaron
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 11:42 AM
The injury did occur at work, and because of the prescriptions I'm on I can't return yet - not even for desk duty. Basically a kid involved in a fight refused to comply with my 3 orders telling him to sit diwn, and said "fucking make me pig!" So I did. While trying to sit him down he grabbed my uniform and my belt, and that's a no-no. I didn't mean to catch him in the forehead, but did. Luckily it knocked him square out and then he complied rather well. For the rest of the incident he called me "sir" and " officer." Funny how that works.

Thanks for the warnings on the Oxy, I see these addictions daily. I refuse to take more than one poll at a time, never more than two a day, and I've gone a few days here and there without any.

The 335 would be a stretch to hit 500, and I'm kinda liking the TDi idea better right now anyways. It's just different, and will still be a lot of fun and incredibly useful/economical. But I change my mind daily anyways.

bulldog
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 12:01 PM
The injury did occur at work, and because of the prescriptions I'm on I can't return yet - not even for desk duty. Basically a kid involved in a fight refused to comply with my 3 orders telling him to sit diwn, and said "fucking make me pig!" So I did. While trying to sit him down he grabbed my uniform and my belt, and that's a no-no. I didn't mean to catch him in the forehead, but did. Luckily it knocked him square out and then he complied rather well. For the rest of the incident he called me "sir" and " officer." Funny how that works.
What irony! You are called because this kid resorted to physical violence in a fight. And how is it taught to not resort to violence to get things solved.....by more violence by getting punched in the head! I'll never understand our system :puppy:

Officer: Sir you should not be fighting and hitting people.
Kid: Well he woulddn't listen to me and tried to grab on to me.
Officer: Sit down or I will hit you in the head so hard it breaks my hand
Kid: Guess getting punched in the head IS the way to solve problems

:lol:

Aaron
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 12:18 PM
If you can find a better way to arrest someone whom is resisting said arrest, I'm all ears.

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 12:19 PM
<snip>I see these addictions daily. I refuse to take more than one poll at a time, never more than two a day, and I've gone a few days here and there without any. <snip>

Uh -- and your statement:

Beer + Oxy = nap.

Keep it up and your pain will go away -- possibly forever.

God -- clueless. But that's why your in the job your in I guess. :roll:

dhearkt
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 12:23 PM
from being in a number of casts let me suggest this .... you will need
1 gallon ziplock bags freezer with zipper
duct tape
a razor for shaving
alcahol prep pads and hydrogen peroxide
shave your forearm up to your elbow .. get it slightly damp and shave it clean. nobody likes pulling hairs off with tape
put the bag over cast, zip it closed and duct tape can be torn with teeth .. poof -- waterproofing complete and now go wash ...
make sure you leave enough room to stretch your fingers slightly ..

for under the cast .. i suggest wash in a box or the baby washing wipes for sensitive skin and alchohol pads ...
(i'm sure you have a rifle or long gun cleaning kit .. use the poles and the end that will hold swabs like a needle head and take your time and go slow )
.. kills time and feels really good since it's been awhile ..
repeat the process and work slowly from one end to the middle .. if there is or was an odor .. repeat ..
hydrogen peroxide , then let air dry a bit ( won't stink and will also loosen debris and has a nice bubbly action when it's working too
baby wash wipes .. fold into rectangles and slide through the eyelet , then let air dry a bit
repeat..
as these are nonfungal and as well alchohol based ,, they will also clean any wound areas
the doctors and nurses will also recommend this method if they have any sense .. mine did ..
pm me if you have any other questions

bulldog
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 12:28 PM
If you can find a better way to arrest someone whom is resisting said arrest, I'm all ears. I come from a family of Martial Arts experts, so I have seen it done many times. My dad is a black belt in Aikido and specializes in pressure points and redirecting the force of aattacker. It can be done man! Maybe new techniques need to be taught to cops because punching someone in the head could kill someone or cause them permanent brain damage, so I don't get it.

Sorry not putting down your techniques or cops, but I hope you see my point. Would be like me teaching my son to not hit people and the way I will do it is to hit him everytime till he obbeys. I could see how this could be confusing to a kid (as you called him).

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 01:14 PM
If you can find a better way to arrest someone whom is resisting said arrest, I'm all ears.
Bag of Skittles and a 9mm? :)

salsashark
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Bag of Skittles and a 9mm? :)

Don't forget the snapple... punks love snapple!

Ghosty
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 01:23 PM
So I'm thinking the next car will be a Jetta TDi 6-speed. Custom radiator vent covers, front spoiler, lightweight wheels/rotors, larger turbo, custom header, aluminum exhaust, inter cooler/charge pipe/intake upgrade, tune, and a secondary gas tank. Should make for a 60 mpg driver with a 1400 mile range. All while making a good 250-300hp and 450 or so torque. Won't be terribly expensive...
<Back on topic>

Interesting, I don't know much about VW's, especially a diesel. But sounds like a wild build, especially with that crazy MPG! I might have to beg to differ on that "not very expensive" part though. On paper maybe, but definitely not in practice, lol. With a bigger turbo and the other mods, I'm guessing you'll need an AEM or other ECU (whatever's used a lot on VW's), not just a canned flash. And possible fuel system upgrades (injectors, bigger pump, etc.)? What size turbo? Is the factory fuel system adequate? Again with diesel, I'm outta my element, especially modded.

Zach929rr
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Aw shit N_N be bringing the heat today.

Penadam
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Modern diesels come out of the factory way 'detuned' to meet emissions. If you're willing to junk all that stuff (DPF, SCR, etc...) lots more power is just a ECU update away.

bulldog
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 01:39 PM
<Back on topic>

Typical America, let's just ignore the REAL issues here. :violin:

grim
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 01:53 PM
I go driving to Pueblo today expecting Aaron to pull me over for doing 76MPH in a 75MPH zone while driving a F650 hauling 5k LBS to come back and read this SHIT?????????????????

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zanatos
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 06:31 PM
When I was a cop, they used to teach us "come-along techniques" like pressure points, arm bars, etc., and I always had a baton or flashlight. Some of my co-workers had CS spray - but carrying that required special training and certification. I don't think they had TASERS back in those days (1986-1996).

I never got hurt on the job, but got in trouble over accusations of excessive force once. I stopped a drunk driver who refused to get out of his car, so I reached in and hauled him out through the driver's window. After I got the cuffs on him, he jerked away from me and tried to run. He tripped, took a header into the pavement and knocked out most of his front teeth.

People can be so damned stupid. I hope your hand heals fast.

mdub
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=Aaron;676331]The injury did occur at work, and because of the prescriptions I'm on I can't return yet - not even for desk duty. Basically a kid involved in a fight refused to comply with my 3 orders telling him to sit diwn, and said "fucking make me pig!" So I did. While trying to sit him down he grabbed my uniform and my belt, and that's a no-no. I didn't mean to catch him in the forehead, but did. Luckily it knocked him square out and then he complied rather well. For the rest of the incident he called me "sir" and " officer." Funny how that works.

QUOTE]

dang the forehead.....you literally knock'd sense into him....and fuck up your hand...ouch..

i remember doing same....i kept missing his face. he was avoiding my knuckles and i kept getting his skull. that was yrs ago and til this day my wedding knuckle is still flat

sag
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 07:52 PM
going that crazy on a tdi is just that, crazy. you forgot the water/meth though, them TDIs love it.

Wrider
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Heal up quick man. You're one of the few cops I DO respect based off of your explanations and willingness to help out. We need you back on the streets!

Aaron
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Keep it up and your pain will go away -- possibly forever.

God -- clueless. But that's why your in the job your in I guess. :roll:

How's that being clueless? Maybe I want to kill myself, in which case it would be cluefull as I'd be accomplishing my goal. Or maybe I know my limits, and know it doesn't affect me. Or maybe it was a fucking joke. Either way, it's not illegal. It's basically like smoking cigarettes. Besides, I pay tax dollars same as you, so if I want to OD on my legal prescriptions and mix them with copious and dangerous amounts of alcohol so I can take a ride to the hospital and get my tummy pumped, when did that become your business?

I laugh when people talk shit about what another person does for a living, it shows a lot of immaturity especially in this economy, where almost any job is a great one. I've got a pretty kickass job compared to most people. If you had half a clue as to what I did on a daily basis, and the benefits I get for doing it, you'd be trying to change careers in a heartbeat. Well, until you failed the background.

from being in a number of casts let me suggest this

Thanks I will try most of those!

I come from a family of Martial Arts experts, so I have seen it done many times. My dad is a black belt in Aikido and specializes in pressure points and redirecting the force of aattacker. It can be done man! Maybe new techniques need to be taught to cops because punching someone in the head could kill someone or cause them permanent brain damage, so I don't get it.

Sorry not putting down your techniques or cops, but I hope you see my point. Would be like me teaching my son to not hit people and the way I will do it is to hit him everytime till he obbeys. I could see how this could be confusing to a kid (as you called him).

I was actually using a control hold until he grabbed my belt with his free arm, and that changes things. It's no longer a "I want him to sit down," it now becomes a "I need to stop him NOW." And it's unfortunate that it had to come to physical force, but he made that decision when he grabbed my belt just 4" from my handgun. I do need to never fist strike again, but rather use elbows, knees, OC, and Tasers. I look forward to the day when we never have to use force, and we're never in danger. But those are hard to even imagine in this day and age.

<Back on topic>

Interesting, I don't know much about VW's, especially a diesel. But sounds like a wild build, especially with that crazy MPG! I might have to beg to differ on that "not very expensive" part though. On paper maybe, but definitely not in practice, lol. With a bigger turbo and the other mods, I'm guessing you'll need an AEM or other ECU (whatever's used a lot on VW's), not just a canned flash. And possible fuel system upgrades (injectors, bigger pump, etc.)? What size turbo? Is the factory fuel system adequate? Again with diesel, I'm outta my element, especially modded.

SERIOUSLY! Expensive is relative, and it'd be less than just my current car is even with the mods. The turbo would be just slightly bigger, just enough to keep it from spooling under normal daily driving. The factory fuel system/ECM would be more than capable.

People can be so damned stupid. I hope your hand heals fast.

Thanks! We all carry OC pepper spray and Tasers now, but traditionally the department would rather us use physical force prior to these, even though all 3 are on the same level. However our new Chief is supposed to be changing this to avoid the injuries like mine that are all too common, and encouraging us to use batons/tasers/OC before physical force.

going that crazy on a tdi is just that, crazy. you forgot the water/meth though, them TDIs love it.

Forgot that!

Heal up quick man. You're one of the few cops I DO respect based off of your explanations and willingness to help out. We need you back on the streets!

Thanks, and rest assured 95% of our department (Like most) contains people just like me. You just don't see them, because they don't make the news and don't write speeding tickets.

grim
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Your lack of response to me has hurt my feelings and i now will not only not pull over for you but i will fling a bag of steaming dog poo in your general direction.

Aaron
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I'll fart in your general direction!

And let me know how not pulling over works out for you ;) Once you get out of jail that is!

Ghosty
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 04:26 PM
SERIOUSLY! Expensive is relative, and it'd be less than just my current car is even with the mods. The turbo would be just slightly bigger, just enough to keep it from spooling under normal daily driving. The factory fuel system/ECM would be more than capable.
Ahh, nice! Yeah, with a not-so-big turbo and the stock ECU & fuelsystem handling it fine, that definitely brings down the cost (and ease of build) big time. Good luck, if you go through with it, put up a build thread in the Euro forum on CRN. Lot of modded German car guys over there, would love to see how it goes. One of my good buddies is building an older E30 3-series black couple with full built-up M3 motor. Should be insane with that tiny car.

Clovis
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 04:56 PM
I heard that you beat up a blind, deaf, mentalty retarded 8 year old girl in a wheel chair :)

Shan and I are looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Btw, ignore the trolls (Nick Ninja).

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 05:03 PM
I heard that you beat up a blind, deaf, mentalty retarded 8 year old girl in a wheel chair :)

Shan and I are looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Btw, ignore the trolls (Nick Ninja).

Crawl back under your rock Clovis.

Clovis
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 05:58 PM
At least I can drive back to my rock!

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 07:48 PM
... so can I C -- so can I.

Bueller
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 08:03 PM
At least I can speed back to my rock!
As long as those points hold out.

Clovis
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 08:15 PM
True, cutting it kind of close ;)

As long as those points hold out.

Aaron
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 10:09 PM
... so can I C -- so can I.

I don't know... Driving didn't exactly work out too well last time you tried it.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 10:20 PM
I don't know... Driving didn't exactly work out too well last time you tried it.

That is none of your fucking business cop. :321:

Aaron
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Umm, kind of is actually :slap:

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Umm, kind of is actually :slap:

Not with me it isn't. I get the feeling you are nothing but a fucking turn key anyway. Real good job there Barney. Fuck off.

FZRguy
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Used properly, oxy is a good thing when ur in pain. Take it when you need it, don't take it when you don't need it. Not really that hard. Try cutting your Percocet in half, Aaron (esp the 10 mg pills). Ween off by cutting some 5 mg pills in half. By the time you don't need it, you'll be real glad to get off it.

Wrider
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Not with me it isn't. I get the feeling you are nothing but a fucking turn key anyway. Real good job there Barney. Fuck off.

You know, your title has always been "geriatric curmudgeon" and it used to be true in a funny, as in get-offa-my-lawn curmudgeon kinda way. Now every time you post it's something mean, spiteful, troll-ish, or just plain douchey. Howzabout you go and get some two-wheeled therapy and relax a bit? It'd do ya a world of good. :hibye:

*Sits back and waits for mean, spiteful, troll-ish, or just plain douchey response.*

Mrs. Clovis
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Anger Management classes? Just sayin' :roll:

Look, as a general rule, I'm not a huge fan of cops. IMO, they have a whole lot of power and it's sometimes abused. However, as far as cops go, Aaron is pretty decent. He told the kid to sit down twice. The kid didn't listen. He only used what force was necessary to get the kid to comply with his order. Aaron got a broken hand that had to have pins put in it. The kid got a concussion. Who do you think came out worse? :rolleyes:

I have zero sympathy for people who choose not to listen to authority. I wish people would learn that life is a whole lot easier if you just do what you're told to do and if the cop is out of line then you can pursue that through our judicial system.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 08:44 AM
You know, your title has always been "geriatric curmudgeon" and it used to be true in a funny, as in get-offa-my-lawn curmudgeon kinda way. Now every time you post it's something mean, spiteful, troll-ish, or just plain douchey. Howzabout you go and get some two-wheeled therapy and relax a bit? It'd do ya a world of good. :hibye:

*Sits back and waits for mean, spiteful, troll-ish, or just plain douchey response.*

Here it is -- you too can take a BIG suck outta my asshole. Happy now?

Look, as a general rule, I'm not a huge fan of cops. IMO, they have a whole lot of power and it's sometimes abused. However, as far as cops go, Aaron is pretty decent. He told the kid to sit down twice. The kid didn't listen. He only used what force was necessary to get the kid to comply with his order. Aaron got a broken hand that had to have pins put in it. The kid got a concussion. Who do you think came out worse? :rolleyes:

I have zero sympathy for people who choose not to listen to authority. I wish people would learn that life is a whole lot easier if you just do what you're told to do and if the cop is out of line then you can pursue that through our judicial system.

What ever happened to Aaron is his shit. He chose to be in the position he's in. When the dick brings up issues in my life on this board -- that he knows fucking absolutely nothing about -- he too can take a Big suck outta my asshole. And this goes for any other fucktard that thinks that they need to post up with their opinion. As we all know -- opinions are like assholes -- everybody has one.

grim
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 09:36 AM
8/10 will read again.

Ghosty
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 09:55 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/popcorn.gif

http://www.gameinformer.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-ImageFileViewer/CommunityServer-Components-UserFiles-00-00-70-71-34-Attached+Files/2514.Keyboard-Warrior.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p2_8aZ7honk/TSbjFq7t84I/AAAAAAAAADs/-kJJqoOL5iw/s1600/Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

Wrider
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Here it is -- you too can take a BIG suck outta my asshole. Happy now?

6/10. Good valiant effort, decent originality, but lacked in hostile intent, threats, and verbosity.

bulldog
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 11:46 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/popcorn.gif

Pics? I love pics. Saw this and just had to post it :D

http://impeccablehubris.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/police-brutality3.jpg?w=600

Disclaimer: I understand I was not there so I cannot say what really happened. Just thought the pic was funny...

McVaaahhh
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 01:02 PM
in before the lock

Ezzzzy1
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Ninja? Where did you go?

Oh thats right, you talk your shit and then disappear.... Until the next time you feel like throwing your stupid two cents in.

Tool.Bag.

Ghosty
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Ninja? Where did you go?

Tool.Bag.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/laugh.gif
Maybe he's busy... out fightin' crime, so the cops don't have to! ---> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/numbchucksmiley.gif

Jmetz
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 01:22 PM
http://chzmemeafterdark.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/naughty-memes-thanks-police.jpg

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 02:43 PM
oh don't worry about nick...he's probably at the D.A.V. looking for more used Hawaiian shirts :lol:

most cops are bad...and i've never met aaron, but i get the vibe that he's one of the gud'ns!

bulldog
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 02:49 PM
oh don't worry about nick...he's probably at the D.A.V. looking for more used Hawaiian shirts :lol:

most cops are bad...and i've never met aaron, but i get the vibe that he's one of the gud'ns! Whatever cop lover because your brother is one! Just kidding....your brother is cool and a fair cop, so I take your judgement Travis :up:

Ghosty
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 03:12 PM
most cops are bad...
YMMV, but IME, 95% of (rare) interactions I have with LEO's are fine, therefore I consider "most cops are good". I'm friends with a TPD & a DPD, and we've had this exact discussion (bad apples vs. good) many times. But again, I'm not a douchebag generally in life, so YMMV, hahaa.

grim
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Rating has been raised to 8.3/10 because Ej called N_N a tool bag.

mdub
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM
of all the cops that i run into via getting pulled over. they have been all decent folks...except for that muthafucker in Chaffe county who would not give me a brk cause i did not have my seatbelt on....

SNAFU
Sat Jun 16th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Hope your healing up Aaron. I don't know what is worse, sitting at home cuz your can't carry on meds or being a Desk Jock. Use of Force, what a bitch huh?

The Black Knight
Sat Jun 16th, 2012, 02:36 PM

Actually, N_N ain't that bad of a guy. Once you show respect, he'll show respect back. Least that's how I've seen it. He's not a fan of law enforcement folks and that's his right and opinion. We may never change each others opinions or points of view in life. But we all can show each other respect.

grim
Sat Jun 16th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Actually, N_N ain't that bad of a guy. Once you show respect, he'll show respect back. Least that's how I've seen it. He's not a fan of law enforcement folks and that's his right and opinion. We may never change each others opinions or points of view in life. But we all can show each other respect.

Fuck you and that news anchor is not hot!!!! :hibye:

rforsythe
Sat Jun 16th, 2012, 03:42 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p2_8aZ7honk/TSbjFq7t84I/AAAAAAAAADs/-kJJqoOL5iw/s1600/Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

Is that guy surfing Facebook with a dot matrix printer and an IBM PC?

#1Townie
Sat Jun 16th, 2012, 04:32 PM

You still have yet to show any proof to this statement.

grim
Sat Jun 16th, 2012, 04:42 PM
You still have yet to show any proof to this statement.

Shut your whore mouth or I'll smack you right in the tooth.

The Black Knight
Sat Jun 16th, 2012, 04:50 PM
AHAHAHAHA!! good one :up:

#1Townie
Sat Jun 16th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Shut your whore mouth or I'll smack you right in the tooth.
Fuck you I pulled that bitch out. No tooth to be smacked.

cptschlongenheimer
Mon Jun 18th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Is that guy surfing Facebook with a dot matrix printer and an IBM PC?

What you haven't done the upgrade yet?:turtle:

Or...

You're just jealous of his rig.:leghump:

Or...

Yeah he overclocked that shit so much he's pulling pages from ten years into the future.:bow: