PDA

View Full Version : Mom drives off with baby on roof of car....

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 10:01 AM
...with predictable results.....

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mother-drives-5-week-old-top-car-164426051--abc-news-topstories.html

SRSLY? Luckily the kid is ok, not so the brain-dead mother.

powers
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 10:08 AM
I did this with my coffee mug this morning.

Ghosty
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Stoned 19yr old retard named Catalina. Child Services should throw her in jail so she learns a lesson, but of course not, she'll get off with nothing. It's a classy scene all around, check her boyfriend out:

...the boyfriend was arrested on suspicion of aggravated DUI when they went to a store - with the baby in the car - to get beer, according to police.

Thank God...

The baby is now in custody of Child Protective Services.

grim
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 01:54 PM
My wife told me about this last night.

She asked a good question: Why would anyone put there child on top of a car?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 05:39 PM

For some fresh air????

No, probably the same reason powers left his mug on top: a convenient place to put something while you open the door. If she hadn't been so stoned..........

mdub
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 06:01 PM
If she hadn't been so stoned..........

what a waste of space.

Zanatos
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 06:35 PM

Maybe Mitt Romney put the baby on top of the car to keep his dog company.

sag
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 07:57 PM
i quit reading at "19 yr old catalina". jus' sayin.

I`m Batman
Mon Jun 4th, 2012, 08:06 PM
I would never do that just because I'm a car guy and will never put anything on the roof/paint because it will scratch it. Cup on sunroof (glass) is OK but never the paint.

Ghosty
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Maybe Mitt Romney put the baby on top of the car to keep his dog company.
At least in that case, the Dog got his revenge on Mitt...

In 1983, the Romneys embarked on a 12-hour drive from Massachusetts to Canada. Since there wasn't enough room in the car for the family dog, Seamus, Romney put the Irish Setter in a crate fastened to the roof of the car. Though Romney has said Seamus loved roof rides, during this particular trip the dog suffered a bout of diarrhea that forced Romney to pull over and hose off the car.

Trainwreck
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 09:14 AM
I did this with my coffee mug this morning.

Is the mug OK? please tell me the coffee mug is OK!?!?!?! :puppy:

jbnwc
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 09:22 AM
I used to do this with my magnetic tank bag just to mess with other drivers.

Jmetz
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 09:32 AM
I don't blame it on the fact she was high, I blame it on the fact that she's dumb as hell.

Ghosty
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 09:41 AM
I don't blame it on the fact she was high, I blame it on the fact that she's dumb as hell.
Most likely a combination of low-IQ (teen pregnancy being the first clue), and being stoned, heheh.

buzzardman36
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 12:44 PM
maybe a really dark way of thinking about it but I just figure when dumb people do dumb things it's a great thing! Eventually the stupid crap they do will end in death and that's a WIN because it's one less idiot or idiot's offspring the planet has to contend with.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 05:56 PM
maybe a really dark way of thinking about it but I just figure when dumb people do dumb things it's a great thing! Eventually the stupid crap they do will end in death and that's a WIN because it's one less idiot or idiot's offspring the planet has to contend with.
I agree with the idiot thing, but don't bring the innocent kid into this. THEY can't help having idiots for parents and absolutely do NOT deserve to be harmed by their parents willful or negligent acts.:slap:

mdub
Tue Jun 5th, 2012, 06:00 PM
yes....but the percentage is high (no pun intended) that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

HR636
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 10:34 AM
I've lost quite a few beverages this way, stopping at a store in between repossessions, putting a can or bottle on my bed rail, and driving off. Then when I'm thirsty I realize I have no beverage. It was very disappointing. :/

buzzardman36
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 10:45 AM
yes....but the percentage is high (no pun intended) that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

my point exactly. So yes it's a dark mentality but elimination of all the genetic marterial (parent and kid) is a great way for darwinism to help the planet. :D

Ghosty
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I've done it with my gascap so many times, I finally got into the habit of putting it in the little holder thing on the fuelfiller door. Or in my pocket (stinky).

buzzardman36
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 11:10 AM
I've Left my navigation charts on the top of the canopy of my plane before. I fired the engine then got to shut it down and do a 100 yrd dash to chase em down. :roll:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 12:07 PM
I've Left my navigation charts on the top of the canopy of my plane before. I fired the engine then got to shut it down and do a 100 yrd dash to chase em down. :roll:
Good thing you didn't leave a baby up by the spinning prop! :)

buzzardman36
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Good thing you didn't leave a baby up by the spinning prop! :)

:up: