PDA

View Full Version : Camping trip

Jmetz
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 10:24 AM
It's that time of year so I thought I would see if there's any interest in a group camping trip. I'm looking at a Sunday, Monday, come back Tuesday kinda deal. Less crowded and less people to care about general tomfoolery.

Kids are welcome at your own risk. I'm not responsible if they should hear things like: shit, fuck, let's blow some shit the fuck up, or let me see your cup uncle Josh is gonna pour some of this in and make your juice better.

I have a couple places in mind and other suggestions are welcome.

What say you?

bulldog
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 10:38 AM
It's that time of year so I thought I would see if there's any interest in a group camping trip. I'm looking at a Sunday, Monday, come back Tuesday kinda deal. Less crowded and less people to care about general tomfoolery.

Kids are welcome at your own risk. I'm not responsible if they should hear things like: shit, fuck, let's blow some shit the fuck up, or let me see your cup uncle Josh is gonna pour some of this in and make your juice better.

What say you? I'd be down, but the Sun-Tues would make it where I have to get the time off of work and they have a strict 2 week notice. So yeah down as long as I have some notice. Fri-Sun would work better (could call in sick a Monday too), but whatever works for everyone I guess.

mdub
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 10:53 AM
pm sent doods.

~Barn~
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Let me know when you decide to head West. I should be able to swing it, easily enough.

Jmetz
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Let me know when you decide to head West. I should be able to swing it, easily enough.

So long as there's no 6am .45 wake up call. :lol:

~Barn~
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 11:30 AM
No guarantees expressed or implied.

grim
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 12:40 PM

Kids are welcome at your own risk. I'm not responsible if they should hear things like: You have a good looking bike......no homo but......I love you.

What say you?

Camp at your own risk with Josh.

Canuck
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 12:44 PM
I was down and all excited about this trip. Then I realized it was posted on the CSC.

~Barn~
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Would have preferred MySpace?

Jmetz
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 02:52 PM
I could make an evite If that'll make you feel better.

Sean
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Depending on when and where, I might be able to swing by for a night. :up:

CaptGoodvibes
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 03:07 PM
I can't get a Monday off until after 7/2. So, I'm down if the trip is 4 weeks out.

Will this be a ride-in camp or caging it with kegs and stuff?

Penadam
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Depending on when and where, I might be able to swing by for a night. :up:

I think if you go on this trip, you'll be swinging all night...:slappers:

Jmetz
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 04:10 PM
I can't get a Monday off until after 7/2. So, I'm down if the trip is 4 weeks out.

Will this be a ride-in camp or caging it with kegs and stuff?

I'll be caging it. With at least 6 kegs, 4 whores, and some "stuff" but that's just for me so far.

Sean
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I think if you go on this trip, you'll be swinging all night...:slappers:Yeah...swinging my balls on your mom's chin.

Jmetz
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 06:39 PM
On a serious note, you can cage or bike in (depending on where we end up). We can do a keg thing but I usually just bring my own alcohol. I would say everyone is responsible for providing for themselves.

#1Townie
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 06:59 PM
I have a sweet spot just outside of woodland park. No other campers around just a pull off of random dirt road. The shooting is epic if you know how to shoot and want to shoot at things farther out than like 10 feet.

kawasakirob
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Are you guys gonna all share one tent?

.......because if you are, I'm sure Frank would like to join

:hibye: Have a good time

mdub
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 07:14 PM
I have a sweet spot just outside of woodland park. No other campers around just a pull off of random dirt road. The shooting is epic if you know how to shoot and want to shoot at things farther out than like 10 feet.

and disposing stuff?

brennahm
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Down for Fri-Sun. I need a good car-camping-gun-shooting-beer-drinking-whore-banging trip.

CaptGoodvibes
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 10:13 PM
What did he say?

#1Townie
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 10:31 PM
and disposing stuff?

Like? If the are talking about taking a shit you just dig a hole. If you are camping in a place that had toilets maybe you should sleep in your back yard. Lol.

mdub
Fri Jun 8th, 2012, 10:48 PM
What did he say?

"I'm gonna get my broke back mnt. on".

Jmetz
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 09:55 AM
So I'm gonna go ahead and make this 7-15, 7-16, come back on 7-17. Location still open.

Sully
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Possibry

Jmetz
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 11:01 AM
You're either in or you're out, right now.

#1Townie
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Where you thinking about doing this?

Jmetz
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Don't know yet.

Ghosty
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Sounds like fun, take a bunch of pics! Me and some buddies are going camping/fishing up near Aspen/MaroonBells, the last weekend of July. Very excited, it's been many years.

Aaron
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 07:48 PM
I'm very possibly in, that matches my days off. I can bring some badass guns too. But the guns go away before the booze flows :)

mdub
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 08:06 PM
I'm very possibly in, that matches my days off. I can bring some badass guns too. But the guns go away before the booze flows :)

haha ....smart....

that would be awesome. bring a howitzer.

Aaron
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Maybe no Howitzer. My duty pistols, my badass AR15, and my car's 12 gauge pump.

mdub
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 08:12 PM
i'll bring a sling shot that i stunned rabbits with in my front yard.

#1Townie
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 08:13 PM
No drinking and shooting??

~Barn~
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 09:01 PM
No drinking and shooting??

Almost takes the fun out of it, doesn't it?
:p

#1Townie
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Lol.

Jmetz
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 09:44 PM

We don't not drink and shoot.

#1Townie
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 09:46 PM

Wait...... Does that mean we ARE going to drink and shoot?

FZRguy
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I know a good spot up the Poudre....wait, it's on fire.

~Barn~
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 10:03 PM

Wait...... Does that mean we ARE going to drink and shoot?

Guys-guys... You just gotta let it get there organically. You can't just call your shot like this (pardon the pun) in the world of camping, drinking, and blasting. That just adds too much "hooligan" to it all. Get outta the car and stretch a little, get the truck unpacked and tents pitched, see what's around for the pit, spark one, maybe even put a dog or 2 on a stick. T h e n you start toasting your tins of ice cold domestics while opening up the .45 cleaning kit. Next thing you know, you'll be rapid firing at bowling pins that you didn't even know somebody brought and you'll be doing it O-dawg style, mouthing "what'dyusay about my momma?" to your fellow campers, who can't hear you anyway because of the earplugs.

God I love camping.

mdub
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Well put Hemmingway

~Barn~
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Thanks. You going drunken pigeon hunting with me tonight (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46911) or what?
Or alternatively. (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46913)

FZRguy
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Well, I did see ur momma wearin' army boots once.

#1Townie
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 10:14 PM
No way drinking makes everything that much more fun. Anyone can setup a tent. Doing while drunk on the other hand...... Yeah thats a challenge.

mdub
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 10:18 PM
And if it's raining.

Jmetz
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Guys-guys... You just gotta let it get there organically. You can't just call your shot like this (pardon the pun) in the world of camping, drinking, and blasting. That just adds too much "hooligan" to it all. Get outta the car and stretch a little, get the truck unpacked and tents pitched, see what's around for the pit, spark one, maybe even put a dog or 2 on a stick. T h e n you start toasting your tins of ice cold domestics while opening up the .45 cleaning kit. Next thing you know, you'll be rapid firing at bowling pins that you didn't even know somebody brought and you'll be doing it O-dawg style, mouthing "what'dyusay about my momma?" to your fellow campers, who can't hear you anyway because of the earplugs.

God I love camping.

http://capescoaching.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/callingtheshotthebabe_056fafe1.jpg

#1Townie
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 10:20 PM
And if it's raining.
Drink faster.

~Barn~
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 10:22 PM

God I love camping.

http://capescoaching.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/callingtheshotthebabe_056fafe1.jpg

Touche`

But what we're not seeing here, is that in the next frame that dude actually goes yard.

Jmetz
Thu Jun 21st, 2012, 04:14 PM
Looks like those dates arent going to work, so scraping the dates and postponing for now.

mdub
Thu Jun 21st, 2012, 05:35 PM
awh...pulled out....

tstevens
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 12:08 AM
I'd be down, let me know where to meet up