PDA

View Full Version : Rapid Fire Bunker

I`m Batman
Sat Jun 9th, 2012, 07:19 PM
I thought I'd put this at the right spot.

I went to pick up my Mosin Nagants last Wednesday at:
Rapid Fire Bunker
5765 S Curtice St
Littleton‎ CO‎ 80120
(303) 797-8278

So, my experience at the store was excellent! Everyone there was very friendly (got to meet puckstr), the store is cool and have variety of things (knives, survival stuff, etc), not just guns... I love the Kitchen. Lots of stuff/food to try out. I bought and ate my first MRE for lunch at work that day, it was pretty good. I'll definitely be back. Rapid Fire Bunker will be my #1 prefered dealer from now on. If you've never been there, I highly recommend that you go check it out.

P.S. I'll definitely will have to try other stuff in the Kitchen. I'll swing by when I have more time for sure.

puckstr
Tue Jun 12th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Thank you for your business it was my pleasure meeting you. BTW we are now a Prefered Transfer Dealer with Bud's Gun Shop.

200sr20
Thu Jun 14th, 2012, 04:10 PM
What are your hours?

SNAFU
Thu Jun 14th, 2012, 04:22 PM
I thought I'd put this at the right spot.

I went to pick up my Mosin Nagants last Wednesday at:
Rapid Fire Bunker
5765 S Curtice St
Littleton‎ CO‎ 80120
(303) 797-8278

So, my experience at the store was excellent! Everyone there was very friendly (got to meet puckstr), the store is cool and have variety of things (knives, survival stuff, etc), not just guns... I love the Kitchen. Lots of stuff/food to try out. I bought and ate my first MRE for lunch at work that day, it was pretty good. I'll definitely be back. Rapid Fire Bunker will be my #1 prefered dealer from now on. If you've never been there, I highly recommend that you go check it out.

P.S. I'll definitely will have to try other stuff in the Kitchen. I'll swing by when I have more time for sure.

Thxs for the info, I've been wanting to find a good surplus/outdoor place. Which MRE did ya get? Nothin like Jalopeno Cheese, that stuff is gold. Of course eat it for months and it starts to taste like the plastic.

Hey puck do u guys happen to have 550 cord? Didn't see any on the site.

powers
Thu Jun 14th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Wow, $15 Transfers? Is that the normal price?