PDA

View Full Version : Littleton Sportbike Riders

Zach929rr
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Hey guys, I'm posting this for Rick Botchner. He started the Littleton Regional Southwest Sportbike Riders Meetup Group Meetup http://littletonregionalsouthwestsportbikeridersmeetupgro upmeetup.com

I was too lazy to start one, so I'm glad he did. Obviously CSC is awesome, but as far as planning rides that only include riders that live inbetween C470, Wadsworth, 285 and c470, Littleton Regional Southwest Sportbike Riders Meetup Group Meetup might be a better way to organize/schedule rides. Check it out.

...let the trash talking begin! haha

Ghosty
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 04:21 PM
I'm in, but I live in Thornton, do I need to move first? Can I get a waiver on the membership fees if I sport my blue LED helmet mohawk?

mdub
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 04:22 PM
you should not be posting ...only for Littleton residence only. Please delete your post.

grim
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 04:24 PM
I wish that there was a website like this for people who ride DRZ's and live in Parker CO.

I am too lazy to start one, so hopefully someone will. Obviously CSC is awesome, but as far as planning rides that only include riders that live inbetween arapahoe road, E470, parker road,and The pinery. The town of Parker riders who ride DRZ'S Meetup might be a better way to organize/schedule rides.

salsashark
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 04:28 PM
I wish that there was a website like this for people who ride DRZ's and live in Parker CO.

I am too lazy to start one, so hopefully someone will. Obviously CSC is awesome, but as far as planning rides that only include riders that live inbetween arapahoe road, E470, parker road,and The pinery. The town of Parker riders who ride DRZ'S Meetup might be a better way to organize/schedule rides.

A meet up like this would certainly make it easy to round them up and ship them off to the western slope wear Sean could have his way with them... out where no one cares.

mdub
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 04:30 PM
:pointlaugh:

Sean
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Dibs on Western Colorado Regional President of the Littleton Sportbike Riders Club Group. :up:

Yeah, I'm gonna own the Western Slope, bitches! :batman:

A meet up like this would certainly make it easy to round them up and ship them off to the western slope wear Sean could have his way with them... out where no one cares.Oh hell no. We don't want any gay DRZ fags out here.

madvlad
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 04:45 PM
This is epic lol

vort3xr6
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 04:49 PM
I call assistant to the regional manager of the Southwest Regional Littleton DRZ Riders MeetUp Group.

Ghosty
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 05:46 PM
you should not be posting ...only for Littleton residence only. Please delete your post.
Oh the H8! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/crybaby-1.gif

mdub
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Oh the H8! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/crybaby-1.gif

hurry up and start your Thornton chapter. :)

willb003
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Jeeze you guys are harsh, the guy is just trying to start up his own club.

big53lee
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Hello. My name is Lee Finch. President of the Denver Tech Center Sportbike Club! We cover Arapahoe, Dam Road, and the twistie tech center.

Ghosty
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Jeeze you guys are harsh, the guy is just trying to start up his own club.
Hence my post here:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=677943&postcount=39

mdub
Mon Jun 11th, 2012, 06:42 PM
yep....i like this club better

brennahm
Tue Jun 12th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Hey guys, I'm posting this for Rick Botchner. He started the Littleton Regional Southwest Sportbike Riders Meetup Group Meetup http://littletonregionalsouthwestsportbikeridersmeetupgro upmeetup.com

I was too lazy to start one, so I'm glad he did. Obviously CSC is awesome, but as far as planning rides that only include riders that live inbetween C470, Wadsworth, 285 and c470, Littleton Regional Southwest Sportbike Riders Meetup Group Meetup might be a better way to organize/schedule rides. Check it out.

...let the trash talking begin! haha

Your link doesn't work. How do I join?

Ghost
Tue Jun 12th, 2012, 12:19 AM
I'm starting a club to organize members of my household who live between the couch, the kitchen, the bedroom and occasionally the bathroom...

Ted
Tue Jun 12th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Ok great..i'll play. I want to start a club for fans of my ECU !

Sully
Tue Jun 12th, 2012, 09:03 AM
I'm starting a club to organize members of my household who live between the couch, the kitchen, the bedroom and occasionally the bathroom...

Would that be you and your 5 kittah's? <meowrrr>

Zach929rr
Wed Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:43 AM
still looking for members...

maktastik_jr.
Wed Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:53 AM
Well since it seems NOBODY here lives up north, i call the el presidente, the treasurer, the judge, jury and executioner, and chief bottle washer of the NOCOSBRCOACWLTRFCTWMOBDAP or the northern colorado sportbike riders club of america who love to ride four cylindered two wheeled machines of both death and pleasure

grim
Wed Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:40 AM
Well since it seems NOBODY here lives up north, i call the el presidente, the treasurer, the judge, jury and executioner, and chief bottle washer of the NOCOSBRCOACWLTRFCTWMOBDAP or the northern colorado sportbike riders club of america who love to ride four cylindered two wheeled machines of both death and pleasure

:lol: WIN!

Zach929rr
Wed Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:46 AM

Well played

madvlad
Wed Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:58 AM
Oh man....

Sean
Wed Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:36 AM
Really? The Western Colorado Regional Littleton Sportbike Riders Club Group is at capacity. We are currently not accepting new applications/members.