PDA

View Full Version : 2003 ZX6R

Wahooman
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 03:13 PM
Anyone with information on a:
2003 Silver Kawi 636....bike was stolen in Thornton area on Saturday night. Bike has gold rims....distinguishing to recognize it.
This is Jason's bike (Quick636 on the board) He will not be in front of a computer for a bit so if anyone has information please post it up or call
Stans Automotive 303.666.8914 or the Lafayette CarQuest store.
Most of the decals were removed and custome ones put on.
DAMN THIEVES!!! Bike was locked up, they cut the cable and hauled it off I guess.

Keyser Soze
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 03:22 PM
Holy shit...that sucks. I'll keep my eyes open. Thieves=vermin

Player 2
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 03:31 PM
Shit man, this just flat out sucks....

I'd keep my eyes peeled for it but I doubt they'd take it this far north :|

Anonymous
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 03:34 PM
Sounds like they came with a plan... That definitely sucks!

PLEASE post up pics of stolen bikes!! Any sort of distinguishing mark helps get it back to its rightful owner.

Bueller
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 04:00 PM
This totally blows. Here is a crappy pic but gives an idea of the bike.

Cleveland
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 04:15 PM
That sucks. :(

~Barn~
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 04:22 PM
I'll be on the lookout. I know what Jason's bike looks like.

Graybird
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 05:57 PM
I'll be watching... yuckin thieves :guns:

Boy Scout
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 06:47 PM
Sorry to hear about this. I'll be looking while I'm out and about.

Quick636
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 08:16 PM
Thanks guys... hopefully they will find it soon and its not TOO badly damaged. I am trying to find a recent picture of it... but the most distinguishing features are that the wheels are gold, it has an Akrapovic CF slip on... and the brake lever at the moment is silver while the clutch side is black.

The police report has been filed and I get to call the insurance company tomorrow. Im kinda bummed about the whole thing, but what can ya do?

Thanks for the kind words fellas... hopefully I'll be back on two wheels soon!

Mel
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 10:43 PM
Freaking theives! This whole subject really hit home since my sister got her shit jacked...so much so that my child is even worried about it.
I will keep my eyes open and check out all the little punk squid kids down this way.

«TigerTamer»
Tue Aug 2nd, 2005, 07:02 AM
Jason,

I am really sorry to hear about this - that totally sucks. Man, I leave town for 10 days, come back and theres all kinds of shit going on....

bOOtLeG
Sun Nov 27th, 2005, 08:27 PM
That is a gorgeous bike, I hope it turns up for you.

Stuart Little
Sun Nov 27th, 2005, 09:41 PM
That is a gorgeous bike, I hope it turns up for you.

HOLY LATE POST BATMAN!!!

King Nothing
Sun Nov 27th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Yeah, lots of posts by booty. I wonder when he'll post up a bike he wants to sell. :dunno:

~Barn~
Sun Nov 27th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Dude has already posted that he doesn't even have a bike. :lol:

Butterfly
Mon Nov 28th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Anyone with information on a:
2003 Silver Kawi 636....bike was stolen in Thornton area on Saturday night. Bike has gold rims....distinguishing to recognize it.
This is Jason's bike (Quick636 on the board) He will not be in front of a computer for a bit so if anyone has information please post it up or call
Stans Automotive 303.666.8914 or the Lafayette CarQuest store.
Most of the decals were removed and custome ones put on.
DAMN THIEVES!!! Bike was locked up, they cut the cable and hauled it off I guess.

I'm really sorry to hear, seems like Colorado Thiefs loves ZX6's.. mine was too silver and 04 and stolen back in September 6th, also had removed decals and added custom ones. :cussing: . If you guys find who ever stole the bike, please let me know as a beating is awaiting for them :slap: :guns:

Good luck and if I find the bike I'll let you know

Quick636
Mon Nov 28th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Wow, talk about bringing something back from the dead...

Insurance paid for this bike months ago. I still look just about everytime I see a silver 636 though...

Suz
Mon Nov 28th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Jason ~
I'm also sorry to hear about this, and hope they find it soon. I'll keep my eyes peeled, both around my area & up here at work. Do you happen to have the vin? We get bikes up here, and I'm sure your plate won't be on it, so thought at least we could have the vin to go by. Hang in there.

konichd
Mon Nov 28th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I feel for you Jason, my 03 R6 Limited was stolen in June

However, since your bike was stolen in Aug (4 months ago) I will not look for it as half of it is probably in Mexico along with my R6. 1/4 is on Ebay at a great deal, then the motor is probably is someone's shifter cart! :D

But for those of you keeping an "eye" out good luck.