PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP 2012 (Spoiler)

Sean
Tue Jun 19th, 2012, 08:36 AM
I decided I wanted a thread that talked about all of the races. I'm tired of trying to find the one thread, where someone said that one thing, about that one race. So maybe we can just throw all of our insights into one area? I need to go find the thread where Rybo listed all of his predictions, and let him know which ones he needs to correct. :)

Race 5- UK

Couldn't believe the front four! Hayden, Bautista, Spies and Stoner! With all of the riders up front, taking different lines and fighting for it, it was more like a SBK race, not MotoGP. :lol:

Man, it was nice to see Hayden given'em hell again! Maybe he's trying to secure a ride for another year?

And Spies, I'm sorry but I don't think he should be on a factory team. I like him, but you could tell he was riding over his head and it was only a matter of time before he either crashed or got passed.

A solid battle between Stoner/Lorenzo! That was pretty cool. I can't imagine dicing it up like, at those kinds of speeds! :shocked:

Cal- Now that's riding! cracked bone in this foot/ankle, started at the back of the grid, and then ended up in front of Rossi? Sah-weet. He's riding like he wants a factory bike next year. He did awesome!

kawasakirob
Tue Jun 19th, 2012, 10:05 AM
I could'nt get over watching the two front runners brake and seeing there rear wheel hover oh so slightly even as they started to lean in the turn.:viking: Most impressive rider I thought was Cal. Go CAL!!!!!!! Yeah it was nice to see Stoner and Lorenzo go at it for about 4 corners. Graceful for sure. Just can't help but think Stoner will start running harder to not let Lorenzo take a larger lead in the series

Ted
Tue Jun 19th, 2012, 10:36 AM
"Jorge was gone and I tried twice to pass Casey, but he pulled a little again and in the last chicane, I tried to overtake him but I had a flash in my mind and I saw both Repsol Honda's on the ground, so I settled for third place.” - Dani Pedrosa after Silverstone 2012

salsashark
Tue Jun 19th, 2012, 10:41 AM
"Jorge was gone and I tried twice to pass Casey, but he pulled a little again and in the last chicane, I tried to overtake him but I had a flash in my mind and I saw both Repsol Honda's on the ground, so I settled for third place.” - Dani Pedrosa after Silverstone 2012

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/highsider/repsol.jpg

:lol: flashbacks suck!

Personally, I enjoyed the Moto2 race much more. Serious battle for 2nd!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Jun 19th, 2012, 12:11 PM
I think it was a great race. I think Spies did a great job, until it looked like his tires went off. I disagree with the comment he shouldn't be on a factory bike. He's consistantly better than Hayden, and Hayden spent many years on the factory Honda a lot slower relative to his teammate. I am impressed with Crutchlow as well, especially this race, but think Spies should have the factory ride for at least another season after this. Then, if he's not up to snuff, go to the satellite team.

Great Moto2 race as well, though I have big issues with the "Honda only" engine rule. I especially liked Redding spank Marquez like that.

FZjake719
Tue Jun 19th, 2012, 01:19 PM
I think it was a great race. I think Spies did a great job, until it looked like his tires went off. I disagree with the comment he shouldn't be on a factory bike. He's consistantly better than Hayden, and Hayden spent many years on the factory Honda a lot slower relative to his teammate. I am impressed with Crutchlow as well, especially this race, but think Spies should have the factory ride for at least another season after this. Then, if he's not up to snuff, go to the satellite team.

Great Moto2 race as well, though I have big issues with the "Honda only" engine rule. I especially liked Redding spank Marquez like that.

I agree, Spies is a helluva rider, just having a rough start to the season. With the fire that's been lit under his ass the last couple races, Im sure we'll see him as a frontrunner in no time. Just be patient.

Now, with that out of the way, what are your issues with the Honda only powerplants in Moto2? Thatas a very LARGE contributor to the epicness that is Moto2. Some of the best racing/passing/riding period happens in that class. Moto2 races are an absolute blast to watch, IMHO. Who cares if theyre all Honda powered??

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Jun 19th, 2012, 03:07 PM
I agree, Spies is a helluva rider, just having a rough start to the season. With the fire that's been lit under his ass the last couple races, Im sure we'll see him as a frontrunner in no time. Just be patient.

Now, with that out of the way, what are your issues with the Honda only powerplants in Moto2? Thatas a very LARGE contributor to the epicness that is Moto2. Some of the best racing/passing/riding period happens in that class. Moto2 races are an absolute blast to watch, IMHO. Who cares if theyre all Honda powered??
I think one of the major factors working against Spies is his sheer size. He's competing against flyweight jockeys, and the bikes are, frankly, too small for him. I think that's part of what he's struggling with.

I don't like that the bikes all sound the same, and that the other manufactuers aren't allowed to compete. Too much a "spec" series for me. I think they should adopt World Supersport engine rules verbatim. This way, it would lower the cost because a competitor could run BOTH series if he switched frames, and also the parts manufacturers would be making a lot more parts, there being a manufacturing savings in bulk. NASCRAP is "artificially" close racing for the same reason: all the cars, regardless of paint, have essentially the same engine, frame, and bodywork. I LIKE seeing teams free to experiment and innovate. To stand or fall on their own merit.

FZjake719
Tue Jun 19th, 2012, 03:19 PM
I think one of the major factors working against Spies is his sheer size. He's competing against flyweight jockeys, and the bikes are, frankly, too small for him. I think that's part of what he's struggling with.

I don't like that the bikes all sound the same, and that the other manufactuers aren't allowed to compete. Too much a "spec" series for me. I think they should adopt World Supersport engine rules verbatim. This way, it would lower the cost because a competitor could run BOTH series if he switched frames, and also the parts manufacturers would be making a lot more parts, there being a manufacturing savings in bulk. NASCRAP is "artificially" close racing for the same reason: all the cars, regardless of paint, have essentially the same engine, frame, and bodywork. I LIKE seeing teams free to experiment and innovate. To stand or fall on their own merit.

I can kind of see what you're talking about there, to a point. But there are a few manufacturers (4-5 IIRC?) making different chassis and bodywork for the Moto2 fellas, each with their own take on what the ideal bike should be. The best part (to me) is you can see all of the manufacturers throughout the whole paddock running in different places, and many times have 3-4 different manufacturers in the top five finishing positions. The bikes themselves (while restricted engine manufacturer-wise) are still purpose built "prototype" machines, they just happen to share the same powerplant.

I do know what you mean as far as the entire field sounding the same. That aspect does get old rather quickly...

lth
Tue Jun 19th, 2012, 07:01 PM

That could be, but before this year started many folks were predicting great things for him because the 1000s were supposed to make the rider size less of an issue. I hope he can turn it around, but man has he struggled so far.

I enjoy this year a lot more than last because the riders are taking a lot of different lines, whereas last year the 800s seemed to make everyone take the exact same ones. That, and Stoner was destroying everyone every weekend.

Sean
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Colin's done just fine (well, until this year), and he's bigger and older than Spies. For many years he was constantly top 5. I don't think that's a valid excuse. Maybe off the line (f'ing mini-Pedrosa!), but that's about it.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jun 20th, 2012, 12:28 PM
That could be, but before this year started many folks were predicting great things for him because the 1000s were supposed to make the rider size less of an issue. I hope he can turn it around, but man has he struggled so far.

I enjoy this year a lot more than last because the riders are taking a lot of different lines, whereas last year the 800s seemed to make everyone take the exact same ones. That, and Stoner was destroying everyone every weekend.
The ENGINE is larger, the bike is not changed much as far as size and the aero bits. Look at how close the 750 and 1000 Suzuki's are in size and weight. So, yes there's more HP to use, but the bike itself is still quite small. Remember everyone commenting on the Honda built for Pedrosa vs. Hayden?

I agree abou the different lines, the 800's were certainly one-liner's.

Ted
Sat Jun 30th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Since i aint got shit to do today, time for some good ole conspiracy talk. Honda's secret plan to get back in the Championship worked today.

Last year, Marco was the hit man, but Lorenzo was able to get back. This year, its Alvaro, and it was so successful, the M1 lost a motor, effectively putting the pilot on the sidelines for the remainder of the race

Thats my story, and i am sticking to it !

kawasakirob
Sat Jun 30th, 2012, 12:05 PM
For some reason I cant access the Speed Website to see when they are going to re-air the race? I know the results, but does anyone know when they will be showing it again? For Assen?..... GOT IT. Just popped up. Was starting to panic

VryfastRR
Sat Jun 30th, 2012, 12:13 PM
For some reason I cant access the Speed Website to see when they are going to re-air the race? I know the results, but does anyone know when they will be showing it again? For Assen?..... GOT IT. Just popped up. Was starting to panic

Speed channel 7pm tonight

kawasakirob
Sat Jun 30th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Awesome thank you

Mother Goose
Sat Jun 30th, 2012, 12:39 PM
That race was... interesting. Lorezno taken out, Rossi in for a tire change, Spies being Spies... wtf is going on?!

kawasakirob
Sat Jun 30th, 2012, 02:10 PM
What's been going on with the tires lately? Knowing Bridgestone they gotta be deeply concentrated on figuring out a solution? It's weird these issues seem to be happening so abruptly.

Bashed
Sat Jun 30th, 2012, 05:29 PM
What's been going on with the tires lately? Knowing Bridgestone they gotta be deeply concentrated on figuring out a solution? It's weird these issues seem to be happening so abruptly.

Any tirecan chunk, it just happened to Rossi this time.
Unfortunatly, I think the ducati is not up to the task this season.
This picture sums up thier season so far

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af300/Spearo1963/319458_486944094652579_144196807_n.jpg

kawasakirob
Sat Jun 30th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Any tirecan chunk, it just happened to Rossi this time.
Unfortunatly, I think the ducati is not up to the task this season.
This picture sums up thier season so far

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af300/Spearo1963/319458_486944094652579_144196807_n.jpg

Mother Goose nailed it on the head... What an interesting race especially the first dozen laps. Bautista taking Lorenzo out...man it seems like Lorenzo came out on top( uninjured ). Sucks for him but great for Stoner. Nice work on Stoner shadowing Pedrosa as well. Still though the rider that impresses me the most( other than Stoner) is Crutchlow. Guys just a beast and it's time to order up a Crutchlow shirt to stick in the closet. I hope he gets a good ride next season, he's obviously earning it HUGE and has a stupid amount of grit to go along with his talent.
With the tires I agree they can chunk at any time, but I was referring to the last few races and not this one imparticularly. It's reminds me of the events occurring with Michelin before the series went to a Spec tire rule.

Mother Goose
Sun Jul 1st, 2012, 06:29 AM
Rossi's rear tire....

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/428960_460831090593651_101722036_n.jpg

FZjake719
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 10:09 AM
Mother Goose nailed it on the head... What an interesting race especially the first dozen laps. Bautista taking Lorenzo out...man it seems like Lorenzo came out on top( uninjured ). Sucks for him but great for Stoner. Nice work on Stoner shadowing Pedrosa as well. Still though the rider that impresses me the most( other than Stoner) is Crutchlow. Guys just a beast and it's time to order up a Crutchlow shirt to stick in the closet. I hope he gets a good ride next season, he's obviously earning it HUGE and has a stupid amount of grit to go along with his talent.
With the tires I agree they can chunk at any time, but I was referring to the last few races and not this one imparticularly. It's reminds me of the events occurring with Michelin before the series went to a Spec tire rule.

Jorge did get injured, has slight tendon damage on his right tibia. I only say this because I have him on my FB and follow his posts religiously. He posted yesterday morning a pic of him in the hospital with his lower half of his right leg, ankle, and foot wrapped up and him giving a thumbs up. In his caption (loosly translated, being as it was in spanish) he mentioned the tendon damage to his tibia, along with how he doesnt hold a grudge against Bautista, but is happy with MGP's decision to force a last place start for Bautista in the following race.

Let's hope he heals quickly!

Not only that, Compared to the rest of the season Spies did very well at this GP. He was smoothe, and consistent most of the race until his tire faded to the point that he couldnt battle with Dovi anymore. He went from the back/middle of the pack to top5 for the second week in a row, not to mentioned held the last podium position for the majority of the session. I tend to think he's starting to get comfy with the setup, and he'll only be getting faster. Then again, Im a pretty major Yamaha fan, so I'm biased....

ALso, I'd love to shit on that toilet. That's better than a gold john, IMHO.... :)

kawasakirob
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:30 AM
Jorge did get injured, has slight tendon damage on his right tibia. I only say this because I have him on my FB and follow his posts religiously. He posted yesterday morning a pic of him in the hospital with his lower half of his right leg, ankle, and foot wrapped up and him giving a thumbs up. In his caption (loosly translated, being as it was in spanish) he mentioned the tendon damage to his tibia, along with how he doesnt hold a grudge against Bautista, but is happy with MGP's decision to force a last place start for Bautista in the following race.

Let's hope he heals quickly!

That's better than a gold john, IMHO.... :)

Hey thanks I did not know that. Wow, thats a larger game changer than I originally thought. And he'll yes that's better than a gold toilet. Would be kinda cool if it came with an exhaust, shock and handlebars too!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:32 PM
That race was... interesting. Lorezno taken out, Rossi in for a tire change, Spies being Spies... wtf is going on?!
Dunno what you mean about Spies, he finished a solid 4th, behind only people with a LOT more factory experience. I think he had a good solid run. I wanted a win, but.....

And Lorenzo getting taken out SUX!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:33 PM
Rossi's rear tire....

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/428960_460831090593651_101722036_n.jpg
Holy shite!

Ted
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Round 8 ... Damn.... Dani is Badass .. I am definitely getting a six pack for this one... Casey blinked .... What a race !

The Black Knight
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 06:31 AM
It sure was great watching Stoner crash out. Hope that knocked him down a few rungs. Lorenzo back in the lead and that's a good thing.

VryfastRR
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 08:57 AM
:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Lots of that when Stoner crashed out.

Fun to watch the 3rd group at the end, glad to see anyone but stoner at the top now.

drago52
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 01:44 PM
What's up with all the Stoner hate? The guy is rediculously fast and has an awesome style on the bike. I enjoyed watching he and Dani battle. I thought he was going to embarrass Dani like he did in the last race when he dropped him, but Dani was strong today. Spies just doesn't seem to have the edge he's had in the past. It's not the bike since Lorenzo is killing it. If I were Yamaha, I'd put Dovi on the factory ride. He's been riding awesome this year.

salsashark
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 02:17 PM
What's up with all the Stoner hate?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/237/988/ea3.gif

The guy is rediculously fast and has an awesome style on the bike. I enjoyed watching he and Dani battle.

Agreed

I thought he was going to embarrass Dani like he did in the last race when he dropped him, but Dani was strong today.

Personally, I can't stand the spanish midget, but he was on his game today... good for him.

Spies just doesn't seem to have the edge he's had in the past. It's not the bike since Lorenzo is killing it. If I were Yamaha, I'd put Dovi on the factory ride. He's been riding awesome this year.

Several weeks ago one of the commentators said that watching Crutchlow and Dovi stalk Lorenzo was like watching rabid dogs chase an injured bunny. I LOL'd.

If the rest of the season goes like today, I'd put Dovi in Spies' seat and Spies on a CRT... or at least back to a Tech 3 ride.

kawasakirob
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 05:12 PM
How many times has Pedrosa won there did they say? After this has it been like 3 times in a row, and Stoner has never one there? Something like that. Great race. Bautista went to work for sure and climbed to a pretty good finish. Crutchlow...poor Crutchlow:( The bikes were definetely putting on a show as well, twitching all over the place

kawasakirob
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 05:15 PM
It sure was great watching Stoner crash out. Hope that knocked him down a few rungs. Lorenzo back in the lead and that's a good thing.

Just thought I'd let you know I bought a shirt with Stoner on the Ducati that sais "World Champion". How's your boy Rossi doing on the Duc?:)

The Black Knight
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Just thought I'd let you know I bought a shirt with Stoner on the Ducati that sais "World Champion". How's your boy Rossi doing on the Duc?:)

Not doing well. Then again he's got 9 championships across several platforms. Hang on to that shirt it should be worth tons of money especially when Stoner gets as many championships as Rossi.......... Oh that's right, he's quitting after this year, so go ahead and use that shirt to check your oil or wipe yourself. That's about all I'd use it for :up:

kawasakirob
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Not doing well. Then again he's got 9 championships across several platforms. Hang on to that shirt it should be worth tons of money especially when Stoner gets as many championships as Rossi.......... Oh that's right, he's quitting after this year, so go ahead and use that shirt to check your oil or wipe yourself. That's about all I'd use it for :up:

:lol: Rossi didnt do bad either. 6th isnt bad. Looking forward to hearing what he has to say after the next few rounds. Hopefully Ducati can produce something that he is able to be more competitive on in the upcoming races. We'll see. It was a step in the right direction for him in this race. Good to see him battling again.

Ted
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Just watched Stoner's post race interview. He is very disappointed with the corner workers ..

"... disappointing for sure, but for me the Marshals were the most disappointing. I have seen them pick up loads of different riders and get them going, and there was nothing wrong with my bike, but there was no way they were going to help me. So yet again, you know, German Marshals have kept me from getting a decent result." - Casey Stoner , Post race interview, Germany 2012.

Reminds of me when Valentino took him out last year, and the Marshals "didn't pick up" his bike in time ... At least this time, no one was accused of having their ambition far exceeding their talent !

Edit...
Link to video, for anyone interested. Motogp.com subscription required, i think.
http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/latest+videos#Sachsenring+2012+MotoGP+Race+Intervi ew+Casey+Stoner (http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/latest+videos#Sachsenring+2012+MotoGP+Race+Intervi ew+Casey+Stoner)

The Black Knight
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Just watched Stoner's post race interview. He is very disappointed with the corner workers ..

"... disappointing for sure, but for me the Marshals were the most disappointing. I have seen them pick up loads of different riders and get them going, and there was nothing wrong with my bike, but there was no way they were going to help me. So yet again, you know, German Marshals have kept me from getting a decent result." - Casey Stoner , Post race interview, Germany 2012.

Reminds of me when Valentino took him out last year, and the Marshals "didn't pick up" his bike in time ... At least this time, no one was accused of having their ambition far exceeding their talent !
Oh geez Stoner!!! cry me a freakin river!!! Waaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

And even if he did get his bike going, I doubt he would have garnered any points from it. He put that thing so far in the kitty litter that it would have taken them a just a little bit to get it back on track.

See this is what I hate about this guy. He's always got some reason to cry foul. Just own it!! You laid the bike down, you were pushing to hard or dare I say, "your ambition far exceeded your talent" in this instance. Just live with the fact that you went down. Happens to ALL riders. Oh, obviously not for Stoner, he's got loads of talent and he'd never make that kind of mistake. Hell I bet if you give his ass enough time, he'll try and blame Rossi for this one.

I can't wait to see this bitch leave the sport.

salsashark
Mon Jul 9th, 2012, 06:53 AM
:lol:

If I had a quarter for every time I heard some interview with some random professional athlete throwing out an excuse or blaming someone else for their performance... Well, I'd have a shitload of quarters!

What makes Stoner any different? Do any of you watch F1? Nothing is EVER anyone's fault, no one ever just makes mistakes...

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Jul 9th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Well, I thought it was a great race, regardless. Actually BETTER than mnoto2 as far as passing. Pedrosa was smart enough last race to take 2nd and not throw away the points, whereas this race Crashey Stoner went back to his old "win it or bin it" ways and his ego exceeded his talent and he DIDN'T settle for an easy second place, and keep his championship lead.

Instead, there was some poetic justice in that Lorenzo crashed out through no fault of his own and put Crashey 25 points up on him, then Crashey BLEW IT all by himself, and threw away 20 points, putting Lorenzo back in the lead.

Bravo!

Spies had a good race, the only people ahead of him at the end have vastly more experience, and are 1/2 his size. He beat Crutchlow. ;) Also, he WAS battling for the lead for maybe 1/4 of the race, unlike everyone behind him and even Dovi and Lorenzo. so, while I'd love to see him do better, he's certainly doing all the right things now.

Ted
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 09:01 AM
So now we know what Repsol Honda's plans are for 2013 . Rumours turned out to be true.

kawasakirob
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 06:06 PM
So now we know what Repsol Honda's plans are for 2013 . Rumours turned out to be true.

Yeah saw that. Next up, Ducati and Yamaha. It looks like Spies is starting to swim fast now with the season progressing. Man he's gotta be seriously feeling the pressure. But also read somewhere that it's possible he and Dovi will be staying where there at as well?

Sean
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 09:01 AM
I would have rather watched the race for 5th (I think). There was a big pack of guys dicing it up. I thought it was a bummer about Stoner. Like him or not, the guy can ride the shit out of a bike. The only upside is that it makes the points race interesting.

On a side note, someone needs to punch DePuniet in the balls so Colin can keep with the first CRT. They obviously aren't giving him a quality bike. We may need to push Colin's world championship title off to next year?

kawasakirob
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Has anyone seen Pole for tomorrow?? Looks like its shaping up to be a good battle.
Would love to see Nicky finish high and give Ducati the finger.

MotoGP: Honda's Pedrosa On Pole, Barbera Third!
by staff
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Pos. Rider Team Bike Time
1 Dani Pedrosa Repsol Honda Team Honda RC213V 1:47.284
2 Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha Factory Racing Yamaha M1 1:47.423
3 Hector Barbera Pramac Racing Team Ducati GP12 1:47.545
4 Nicky Hayden Marlboro Ducati Team Ducati GP12 1:47.671
5 Casey Stoner Repsol Honda Team Honda RC213V 1:47.689
6 Cal Crutchlow Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha M1 1:47.749
7 Andrea Dovizioso Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha M1 1:47.751
8 Stefan Bradl LCR Honda MotoGP Honda RC213V 1:47.857
9 Ben Spies Yamaha Factory Racing Yamaha M1 1:48.149
10 Valentino Rossi Marlboro Ducati Team Ducati GP12 1:48.502
11 Alvaro Bautista Honda Gresini Honda RC213V 1:48.894
12 Aleix Esparago Aspar Team MotoGP ART 1:49.387
13 Randy De Puniet Aspar Team MotoGP ART 1:49.450
14 Michele Pirro Honda Gresini FTR 1:50.263
15 Yonny Hernandez BQR BQR-FTR 1:50.610
16 James Ellison Paul Bird Racing ART 1:50.812
17 Mattia Pasini Speedmaster ART 1:50.953
18 Ivan Silva BQR BQR-FTR 1:51.242
19 Colin Edwards Forward Racing Suter 1:51.348
20 Danilo Petrucci Ioda Racing Project Ioda 1:51.473
Both Spies and Crutchlow crashed as the session clock ran down. Both unhurt, both unable to improve their lap times. Dovi also almost crashed.

Lorenzo made a big push at the end of the session to steal pole but his team apparently mis-judged the amount of fuel to run with a light fuel load in the tank. Lorenzo reportedly ran out of fuel halfway through the fast lap.

Hayden was on the front row until the final moments of the session when Barbera "tricycle'd" his way to the front row.

Rossi? Tenth and unable to improve.

ENDS

rybo
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 07:21 PM
1) Casey Stoner was so far off in the gravel that IF the marshals had pushed him back to the track and got him going they would have been doing so IN THE IMPACT ZONE while the battle for 5th was charging into the corner. In my opinion the did EXACTLY what they were supposed to do - assure rider safety.

2) Valentino Rossi is the best rider of the generation. Period. Is he the best rider on the track today? I would say, no. I think that title goes to either Jorge or Casey. I have a hard time liking Casey these days, but REALLY liked him when he was racing 250's. Look back at some of those races, check out the interviews. Smiling, happy to be racing, clearly loving his job. Casey was refreshing to watch in those days. These days, he's clearly a great rider, but it's impossible for me to like the guy. Every interview is a complaint, every error is someone else's fault. I just can't get behind that.

3) There are two ways to take something and make it better. One is to adapt something that's already been done. This is Jorge's style. His riding style is very much like Rossi. He's found a way to make the work of someone who has gone before him, work for him. It's impressive. He has a sense of humor (see the Pedrosa / Lorenzo interview from not too far back) and is a fierce, but smart, competitor. The other way is to invent something new, ala, Casey Stoner. When he got the Ducati Factory ride in 2007 he was coming off of his rookie year in Moto GP where he really did nothing but crash the shit out of Honda RC211V's. He had to adapt, and he had to win. If 2007 hadn't gone the way it did I think that Casey's career was over, right then and there. He had to ride that bike, and he had to win. To accomplish this Casey often rode (in my opinion) OVER the limit. He took the risk, and in 2007 it worked out for him.

4) Don't count Valentino out. He and Jeremy Burgess are the most potent team in the paddock and he still has the ability to win. I think the Audi acquisition of Ducati is going to change the resources available to that team, and I don't think it's going to be long before you see Valentino back on the box. 2012 is a write-off year at this point, but I don't think he's going anywhere. I think Audi has promised him the resources necessary to put together a winning program in the off season and I'm certain that they will.

More later....

Ted
Sun Jul 15th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Mugello 2012: Whats up with Jorge waving to the crowd on the last lap 2 or 3 corners before the checkered flag ???? Dude must be one very confident young man !

Great job done by Andrea. Three consecutive podiums now on a satellite bike. This may not end well for Ben........

The Black Knight
Sun Jul 15th, 2012, 08:07 AM
1) Casey Stoner was so far off in the gravel that IF the marshals had pushed him back to the track and got him going they would have been doing so IN THE IMPACT ZONE while the battle for 5th was charging into the corner. In my opinion the did EXACTLY what they were supposed to do - assure rider safety.

2) Valentino Rossi is the best rider of the generation. Period. Is he the best rider on the track today? I would say, no. I think that title goes to either Jorge or Casey. I have a hard time liking Casey these days, but REALLY liked him when he was racing 250's. Look back at some of those races, check out the interviews. Smiling, happy to be racing, clearly loving his job. Casey was refreshing to watch in those days. These days, he's clearly a great rider, but it's impossible for me to like the guy. Every interview is a complaint, every error is someone else's fault. I just can't get behind that.

3) There are two ways to take something and make it better. One is to adapt something that's already been done. This is Jorge's style. His riding style is very much like Rossi. He's found a way to make the work of someone who has gone before him, work for him. It's impressive. He has a sense of humor (see the Pedrosa / Lorenzo interview from not too far back) and is a fierce, but smart, competitor. The other way is to invent something new, ala, Casey Stoner. When he got the Ducati Factory ride in 2007 he was coming off of his rookie year in Moto GP where he really did nothing but crash the shit out of Honda RC211V's. He had to adapt, and he had to win. If 2007 hadn't gone the way it did I think that Casey's career was over, right then and there. He had to ride that bike, and he had to win. To accomplish this Casey often rode (in my opinion) OVER the limit. He took the risk, and in 2007 it worked out for him.

4) Don't count Valentino out. He and Jeremy Burgess are the most potent team in the paddock and he still has the ability to win. I think the Audi acquisition of Ducati is going to change the resources available to that team, and I don't think it's going to be long before you see Valentino back on the box. 2012 is a write-off year at this point, but I don't think he's going anywhere. I think Audi has promised him the resources necessary to put together a winning program in the off season and I'm certain that they will.

More later....

I agree and I believe Rossi has more in the tank that what many may think. Last year and this year have been an eye opener for him. As soon as he has a properly competitive bike, he'll be the hungriest to get on the box and get wins. And yes, him and Burgess will now finally get the chance to create the bike they have wanted from the get go with Audi's backing. When they do get the bike they are after, I hope it's a slap in the face to Ducati to see that they don't always know what's best and that not listening to their rider is what has cost them the past two years.

Mugello 2012: Whats up with Jorge waving to the crowd on the last lap 2 or 3 corners before the checkered flag ???? Dude must be one very confident young man !

Great job done by Andrea. Three consecutive podiums now on a satellite bike. This may not end well for Ben........
And great job for Valentino!! I honestly believe if he had one more lap, he would have passed Dovi and Bradl. He's lap times were just getting quicker towards the end and he was pulling half a second out of the three in front of him every lap. It would have been nice for him to have one more lap and possibly get that POS Ducati on the box in front of the home crowd. But he didn't get another lap and had to settle for 5th. Nevertheless his bike showed some great progress and his lap times were consistent and getting faster.

Bum deal for Hayden but that's just racing. Anything and everything can happen on the last lap. He did well and held his own the whole race. I've got to say, maybe the Ducati's are starting to turn it around.

P.S.
was nice to see Stoner run off and have to come in 8th :doublefinger:

kawasakirob
Sun Jul 15th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Turned out to not be as good of a battle as I originally thought for the lead. Towards the end of the race things started to pick up nicely. That last lap was awesome! Bummer for Hayden. With Rossi finishing ahead of his future possible teammate Cal(?) that had to feel good. Stoners bump with Alvero was a little weird too but I don't think it was intentional. Spies...did anyone see the carve he was laying down on that bike when he went down earlier the other day before the race? They showed it right before the race. He had some serious lean angle and layed that thing into such a nice bend before he lost it. It was unfortunate his health wasn't up to par with apparent food poisoning today.Also like Ted said congrats to Dovi. Tech 3's gotta be so happy with both those guys.

Ted
Wed Jul 18th, 2012, 10:40 AM
From the grapevine....

EDIT..... CM pointed a possible infection with the link, and i confirmed it this morning, so i just took it out....

The Black Knight
Wed Jul 18th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Oh how I hope this turns out to be true. Don't care what bike The Doctor is on as long as he's on the podium. A return to Yamaha would be awesome. I really like Spies but it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see him relegated to a satelitte team. Then give his spot to Rossi.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jul 18th, 2012, 05:48 PM
I think the "grapevine" link above may be infected. I got a big pop-up that said my PC was infected, click here! I shut IE down immediately.

On topic, I agree pretty much 100% with Rybo. I think one thing is Rossi, after breaking his leg and other injuries so late in his career, has realized he's not invincible anymore, and is as vulnerable as the rest of them. combine that with a bike that, frankly, sux, and, well..... But, if Audi money helps (how could it not?) and the "nothing's wrong" attitude of the Ducati race team (like the Ferrari team years ago) goes away, I feel certain he'l swiftly get back to his winning ways. His qualifying sux, strange because he used to always qualify well, but his race pace is better than Hayden's, and that's where the points are. Best to Rossi, and also, Jorge, who's doing a HELL of a job this year. Crashey can mostly only blame himself for being down 38 points to Jorge, while Jorge can say he'd have another 20-25 points in hand if not for Bautista. THAT, is what champoins are made of. ;)

Ted
Thu Jul 19th, 2012, 06:13 AM
I think the "grapevine" link above may be infected. I got a big pop-up that said my PC was infected, click here! I shut IE down immediately.

. ;)

Thanks for pointing that out. I have removed the link from the original post, although it may still be available in other posts which quoted my posting.

Ted
Fri Jul 27th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Just starting watching FP1 where is was just annouced that Hayden has signed with Ducati for another year..........

asp_125
Fri Jul 27th, 2012, 11:20 AM
A friend just FB'd me with a video from the hill at Laguna. *le sigh* :cry:

salsashark
Fri Jul 27th, 2012, 11:38 AM
*le sigh* :cry:

Agreed...

Started seeing pics of PCH/Monterey/Laguna trickling onto FB and other forums... I has a sad cause I'm not there this year. :puppy:

drago52
Sun Jul 29th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I've never seen anyone have as much bad luck in one year as Spies. Jeeez

SloBlue
Sun Jul 29th, 2012, 08:20 PM
I don't know if they they showed it on TV, but it was pretty cool and amusing, after they race was over and the riders went back around the track, Nicky stopped and picked up Rossi from his crash. Rossi waved to us riding double behind Nicky.

asp_125
Sun Jul 29th, 2012, 08:28 PM
I don't know if they they showed it on TV, but it was pretty cool and amusing, after they race was over and the riders went back around the track, Nicky stopped and picked up Rossi from his crash. Rossi waved to us riding double behind Nicky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTfv4Xsc5Ag&feature=youtu.be

SloBlue
Sun Jul 29th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Yup, that's cool. Thanks for the link.

UHATEIT
Sun Jul 29th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Watched in TV at the Quaker Steak n Lube in Westminster. Great race and a good showing by the Honda Repsol team. Poor Ducati team :(

veteran_80
Sun Jul 29th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Prolly the fastest Rossi has gone all year...

FZjake719
Mon Jul 30th, 2012, 08:39 AM
It was a good race, for sure. SUCKS for Spies, but that's racing I suppose. Either way, it was still an awesome race on my all-time favorite track. I WILL be making next year's GP at Laguna, in person. Then, I'll be able to cross it off of my bucket list!!

SloBlue
Tue Jul 31st, 2012, 11:47 AM
I talked my wife into letting me have a day at MotoGP during the course of a California vacation. Wow, there were a lot of people with the same idea! Last time I was out to Laguna Seca in 2010, there was a lot less people. It was really crowded this year. One day really isn't enough for me, but my wife had all she needed. I got 3 minutes on Ducati Island, I saw about 1/2 of the AMA paddock area. I don't even want to know how much tickets would cost for areas that let you anywhere near the MotoGP paddock. I spent $270 on General Admission, Paddock Passes and Parking for 3. HERE IS A HUGE TIP FOR ANYONE GOING NEXT YEAR: COSTCO (SANTA CRUZ) HAD MOTOGP GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS 2 FOR $65!!! :x (I PAID $70 EACH) THERE IS ALSO A COSTCO IN MONTEREY THAT WOULD PROBABLY HAVE THEM ALSO. I didn't take very many pics this year, but here's a little Cork Screw for ya.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa429/Sloblue/CorkScrew2012.jpg
Lap #1 of 32. Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Stoner

Ted
Fri Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:22 PM
Looks like Dovi got the shorter end of the stick...

http://motomatters.com/news/2012/08/03/valentino_rossi_spotted_at_yamaha_s_euro.html

FZjake719
Tue Aug 7th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Wellp, IF Im reading this right(via Rossi's FB page):

Valentino Rossi - VR46 (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI62WecQ5K KDpSRs7dyLZdC9r7OoLZvHjaOrWrgHrvUn%2FohtIOSXIRhPck Kc7%2FqbQQl9yVKaKfg4uBa10DgpA83BUeDtW3mwme1UIVUp1M nSR9e3PYgrMlVK5%2BUXH%2BYa%2BTOsjSSkTc0rPyl7olMMZp KlpIA%3D%3D&b=29)
Vale ufficiale in yamaha
6 minutes ago near Cassina de' Pecchi, Lombardia (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI62WecQ5K KDpSRs7dyLZdC9u5usOYfXlZuPQqgPouUn%2FohtIOSXIRhPck Kc7%2FqbQQl9yVKaKfg4uBa10DgpA83BUeDtW3mwme1UIVUp1M nSR9e3PYgrMlVK5%2BUXH%2BYa%2BTOsjSSkTc0rPyl7olMMZp KlpIA%3D%3D&b=29) · https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXcdU0%2FjOTkV1zuGOlDPQDb7iGec07aqa oVFw5OzneZ242r%2FxLZumuL%2FyRsxrx%2BgDBtzA8KDDwDQL f0Q%3D%3D&b=29 · https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXcdU0%2FjOTkV1zuGOlDPQDb7iGec07aqa oVFw5OzneZ242r%2FxLZumuJfyRsw6Q5hbaswUXEgXuDQLf0Q% 3D%3D&b=2913 (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI66QedApa rWvSUw4PCTPMEE4vbpZafPnZufbqAPku1u990lMfXfTR0%2BAg %2BZnrv2DS19tPvLIFgd5Hqw8UllK8GY4J3ww1SR8LksLUU13O 2Kbh7mfBEqJyhbzlhibpZvSEr9LCG9JMQWpkQKmit8dr69iKoI 2msrTy4c%2BsvFpklq%2F&b=29) · Like (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI7zLess7I eu3UQN0KXaMfC1n6eEKYPHuauHVqwP6%2FQmw8k1MfmmOF0qDg uVurPaDWRwkYv3PFABmWvttDwpO8nJRdjxJnDwoeFcYFRsqNmK XhLaRCEyLyxfyngjH9tyuTe8yHH1PJ0G3qyaFl5pGpetnXP10% 2B6Xa1MJr5a80nlShs7sZ3mnl3baBLjKqQaIs1wMFECuAYQ9hC uS0aoJ90CBP3NrTu5iFRW5EFuEZy%2Bptfo%2BC7urx7MGDnOU rRHboKw%3D%3D&b=29) · Comment (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI66QedApa rWvSUw4PCTPMEE4vbpZafPnZufbqAPku1u990lMfXfTR0%2BAg %2BZnrv2DS19tPvLIFgd5Hqw8UllK8GY4J3ww1SR8LksLUU13O 2Kbh7mfBEqJyhbzlhibpZvSEr9LCG9JMQWpkQKmit8dr69iKoI 2msrTy4c%2BsvFpklq%2F&b=29)

and also:

L inizio di un ritorno....
alla visione del colore BLU....
7 minutes ago · https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXcdU0%2FjOTkV1zuGOlDPQDb7iGec07aqa oVFw5OzneZ242r%2FxLZumuL%2FyRsxrx%2BgDBtzA8KDDwDQL f0Q%3D%3D&b=29 · https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXcdU0%2FjOTkV1zuGOlDPQDb7iGec07aqa oVFw5OzneZ242r%2FxLZumuJfyRsw6Q5hbaswUXEgXuDQLf0Q% 3D%3D&b=293 (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI66QedApa rWvSUw4PCTPMEE4vbpZafPnZufarAfsu1y0%2FkRBf3fTR0%2B Ag%2BZnrv2DS19tPvLIFgd5Hqw8UllK8GY4J3ww1SR8LksLUU1 3O2WWgrecDE2AyxT3khuVpZvSEr9LCG9JMQWpkQKmisEarqFmK I41lcPRxIg8sPVmllI%3D&b=29) · Unlike (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI7zLess7I eu3UQN0PSebKCNv6uAEYvTga%2BTaqQXqvlursxtIf2GDF0uBh uVsq%2FaNRlxhLbSOSA5uWfpjDQ9A83dedDpZ32EzPgwDVEhlb ifWibKeGx7ek0T953%2Fhuc7hO7xTMSxEKi2Zu0GtwZRH%2BaV nPuhg2Kzeg9lqrfNnlFe32OlbtmGlgOqeLzKpQKU63XFRQE3AJ FAlQIvpNt5gonkaup%2BX7dnFKjcXV%2F0Hy%2B5vfQ%3D%3D&b=29) · 2 Comments (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI66QedApa rWvSUw4PCTPMEE4vbpZafPnZufarAfsu1y0%2FkRBf3fTR0%2B Ag%2BZnrv2DS19tPvLIFgd5Hqw8UllK8GY4J3ww1SR8LksLUU1 3O2WWgrecDE2AyxT3khuVpZvSEr9LCG9JMQWpkQKmisEarqFmK I41lcPRxIg8sPVmllI%3D&b=29)

(which means "The beginning of a return.... the vision of blue....")

looks like Rossi made the decision to roll with Yamaha again.

PHUGGIN-A-DOGGY!!!

The Black Knight
Tue Aug 7th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Wellp, IF Im reading this right(via Rossi's FB page):

Valentino Rossi - VR46 (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI62WecQ5K KDpSRs7dyLZdC9r7OoLZvHjaOrWrgHrvUn%2FohtIOSXIRhPck Kc7%2FqbQQl9yVKaKfg4uBa10DgpA83BUeDtW3mwme1UIVUp1M nSR9e3PYgrMlVK5%2BUXH%2BYa%2BTOsjSSkTc0rPyl7olMMZp KlpIA%3D%3D&b=29)
Vale ufficiale in yamaha
6 minutes ago near Cassina de' Pecchi, Lombardia (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI62WecQ5K KDpSRs7dyLZdC9u5usOYfXlZuPQqgPouUn%2FohtIOSXIRhPck Kc7%2FqbQQl9yVKaKfg4uBa10DgpA83BUeDtW3mwme1UIVUp1M nSR9e3PYgrMlVK5%2BUXH%2BYa%2BTOsjSSkTc0rPyl7olMMZp KlpIA%3D%3D&b=29) · https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXcdU0%2FjOTkV1zuGOlDPQDb7iGec07aqa oVFw5OzneZ242r%2FxLZumuL%2FyRsxrx%2BgDBtzA8KDDwDQL f0Q%3D%3D&b=29 · https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXcdU0%2FjOTkV1zuGOlDPQDb7iGec07aqa oVFw5OzneZ242r%2FxLZumuJfyRsw6Q5hbaswUXEgXuDQLf0Q% 3D%3D&b=2913 (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI66QedApa rWvSUw4PCTPMEE4vbpZafPnZufbqAPku1u990lMfXfTR0%2BAg %2BZnrv2DS19tPvLIFgd5Hqw8UllK8GY4J3ww1SR8LksLUU13O 2Kbh7mfBEqJyhbzlhibpZvSEr9LCG9JMQWpkQKmit8dr69iKoI 2msrTy4c%2BsvFpklq%2F&b=29) · Like (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI7zLess7I eu3UQN0KXaMfC1n6eEKYPHuauHVqwP6%2FQmw8k1MfmmOF0qDg uVurPaDWRwkYv3PFABmWvttDwpO8nJRdjxJnDwoeFcYFRsqNmK XhLaRCEyLyxfyngjH9tyuTe8yHH1PJ0G3qyaFl5pGpetnXP10% 2B6Xa1MJr5a80nlShs7sZ3mnl3baBLjKqQaIs1wMFECuAYQ9hC uS0aoJ90CBP3NrTu5iFRW5EFuEZy%2Bptfo%2BC7urx7MGDnOU rRHboKw%3D%3D&b=29) · Comment (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI66QedApa rWvSUw4PCTPMEE4vbpZafPnZufbqAPku1u990lMfXfTR0%2BAg %2BZnrv2DS19tPvLIFgd5Hqw8UllK8GY4J3ww1SR8LksLUU13O 2Kbh7mfBEqJyhbzlhibpZvSEr9LCG9JMQWpkQKmit8dr69iKoI 2msrTy4c%2BsvFpklq%2F&b=29)

and also:

L inizio di un ritorno....
alla visione del colore BLU....
7 minutes ago · https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXcdU0%2FjOTkV1zuGOlDPQDb7iGec07aqa oVFw5OzneZ242r%2FxLZumuL%2FyRsxrx%2BgDBtzA8KDDwDQL f0Q%3D%3D&b=29 · https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXcdU0%2FjOTkV1zuGOlDPQDb7iGec07aqa oVFw5OzneZ242r%2FxLZumuJfyRsw6Q5hbaswUXEgXuDQLf0Q% 3D%3D&b=293 (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI66QedApa rWvSUw4PCTPMEE4vbpZafPnZufarAfsu1y0%2FkRBf3fTR0%2B Ag%2BZnrv2DS19tPvLIFgd5Hqw8UllK8GY4J3ww1SR8LksLUU1 3O2WWgrecDE2AyxT3khuVpZvSEr9LCG9JMQWpkQKmisEarqFmK I41lcPRxIg8sPVmllI%3D&b=29) · Unlike (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI7zLess7I eu3UQN0PSebKCNv6uAEYvTga%2BTaqQXqvlursxtIf2GDF0uBh uVsq%2FaNRlxhLbSOSA5uWfpjDQ9A83dedDpZ32EzPgwDVEhlb ifWibKeGx7ek0T953%2Fhuc7hO7xTMSxEKi2Zu0GtwZRH%2BaV nPuhg2Kzeg9lqrfNnlFe32OlbtmGlgOqeLzKpQKU63XFRQE3AJ FAlQIvpNt5gonkaup%2BX7dnFKjcXV%2F0Hy%2B5vfQ%3D%3D&b=29) · 2 Comments (https://nerdynetninjas.com/route/browse.php?u=StiXccs36yaRgFZ%2F%2BWngQf0PI66QedApa rWvSUw4PCTPMEE4vbpZafPnZufarAfsu1y0%2FkRBf3fTR0%2B Ag%2BZnrv2DS19tPvLIFgd5Hqw8UllK8GY4J3ww1SR8LksLUU1 3O2WWgrecDE2AyxT3khuVpZvSEr9LCG9JMQWpkQKmisEarqFmK I41lcPRxIg8sPVmllI%3D&b=29)

(which means "The beginning of a return.... the vision of blue....")

looks like Rossi made the decision to roll with Yamaha again.

PHUGGIN-A-DOGGY!!!
yeah buddy!!! :headbang: :up:

Ted
Thu Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:09 PM
Looks like Casey Stoner may have ridden his last race a few days ago. The pressure is now on the jockey !

salsashark
Thu Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:16 PM
Looks like Casey Stoner may have ridden his last race a few days ago. The pressure is now on the jockey !

Nah... there's still 7 races left, including Phillip Island at the end of October.

But as for Brno, no Stoner, no Hayden, and another attempt by Yamaha to kill Spies.

kawasakirob
Thu Aug 23rd, 2012, 03:48 PM
Yeah that's bad news. His title chase is pretty much over. Bummer. Apparently his ankle is pretty jacked.

FZjake719
Mon Aug 27th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Cant believe Spies' luck lately, i mena, DAMN! I did hear there is a rumor going around the paddock of San Carlo Gresini Honda offering Spies a ride next season though, so he may not be leaving MGP afterall. I'd be fine with that, in all honesty.

So long as I get to see "elbows" rip it up, I'm good!

has to be frustrating for him though, geez-us!

-Jake

Ted
Wed Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:14 PM
With Stoner's return 8 days from now, one thing is certain; he will spoil someone's championship hopes..... I wonder which one of the two top riders is very excited about his return....