PDA

View Full Version : damn

AOK303
Thu Jun 21st, 2012, 12:39 PM
Got my first ticked on the bike today 81 in a 65

Was merging from c470 to I70 blimped the throttle to get into left lane and in the clean and flashing lights after i had started to slow down to my normal 7 over.
Was state patrol unmarked charger and now 170 gone and 2 points if accept mail in plea

Knock on wood my last ticket went 3 years no tickets got two in my car and now one on the bike in 3 months OI

grim
Thu Jun 21st, 2012, 12:43 PM
There are a lot of LEO's out man im glad i have my DRZ now i ride it to work and its not exactly easy to get a speeding ticket on that :lol:

Jmetz
Thu Jun 21st, 2012, 12:46 PM
There are a lot of LEO's out man im glad i have my DRZ now i ride it to work and its not exactly easy to get a speeding ticket on that :lol:

Don't underestimate the power of the police to ticket you for bullshit!

Zach929rr
Thu Jun 21st, 2012, 01:09 PM
Don't underestimate the power of the police to ticket you for bullshit!

We get wheelie and trespassing tickets, not speeding.

willb003
Thu Jun 21st, 2012, 02:19 PM
We get wheelie and trespassing tickets, not speeding.

Or improper passing and no turn signal tickets with threats of arrest and impound. Then having to walk your shit home while the cop follows you in his car.

Jmetz
Thu Jun 21st, 2012, 02:23 PM
Or improper passing and no turn signal tickets with threats of arrest and impound. Then having to walk your shit home while the cop follows you in his car.

Would've rathered that. I got careless driving and impounded on my scooter! :lol:

willb003
Thu Jun 21st, 2012, 02:38 PM
Would've rathered that. I got careless driving and impounded on my scooter! :lol:

Lol very nice

grim
Thu Jun 21st, 2012, 02:41 PM
I have purposely scanned my route home for potential eva....err i mean fun detours should the police decide they didn't like the stoppie i did at the stop light.