PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Poll....Do fat chicks really give better BJs?

Drama
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:25 PM
Do fat chicks really give better BJs?

(was discussed on one of my other forums, wondering your opinions. I hope it's as entertaining) :lol:

grim
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:27 PM
Well my wife isn't fat and shes pretty top notch, she brought her A game this morning so......

I say one point to the non fatties.

JonnyD
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:38 PM
Not saying hot chicks aren't, as there are exceptions to every rule, but in general the larger ones have been better. Maybe a definition of "fat" is in order. Is that a thicker girl? Self proclaimed BBW? or the kind that make your buddies go DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????? And not in the good way...

Drama
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Yeah lets hear people's definition of Fat and see what the women of the board think. That will stir the pot. :lol:

Slo
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:55 PM
I usually don't get involved in threads haha..... But from *ahem* people that I know, the overly healthy ones tend to hmmmm, put more effort into everything. However, there are thinner women that can do the same as well.

birchyboy
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:56 PM
Is there any such thing as a bad BJ?

grim
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:59 PM
Im not saying shit about what i consider fat or not my wife is 115 lbs and 5' 6" im alright with that!

grim
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:59 PM

YES YES THERE IS!!!!!!!!!

Drama
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:00 PM

yes. get raked and tell me there is no such thing as a bad BJ.

JonnyD
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:00 PM

Oh HELL YES there is.

kingtut
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:01 PM
The thinner/more attractive women are too good for that. Most (thin) women are constantly having to ward off the sezual 'attacks' from the opposite sex.

Thicker chicks need to elevate their skill set, and as such, have progressed further along in the art of BJ's. In other words, they've had more practice;)

"Hey bro, would you do that chick?"
"No way dude! (pause) I'd let her give me a ....job though"

mdub
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:02 PM
Oh HELL YES there is.

from toothless fat chicks.

#1Townie
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:06 PM

Fuck yes there is.

As for the topic at hand... I dont think one size/color or anything else affects the dick sucking. Now I know sluts give the best head. Why?? They do it a lot. Lol

big53lee
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:14 PM
OF COURSE FAT GIRLS GIVE BETTER HEAD! they are making up for other things they lack. a hot chick thinks we are lucky to be with em in the first place, where the fat chick thinks SHE is lucky!

just my .02

big53lee
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:16 PM
Well my wife isn't fat and shes pretty top notch, she brought her A game this morning so......

I say one point to the non fatties.

Grims old lady ----->:guns:<:dunno:--------Grim

#1Townie
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:18 PM
OF COURSE FAT GIRLS GIVE BETTER HEAD! they are making up for other things they lack. a hot chick thinks we are lucky to be with em in the first place, where the fat chick thinks SHE is lucky!

just my .02

do what?

big53lee
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:21 PM
really? try reading it again Townie....... Seems to make sense to me brutha.... lol

kingtut
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:24 PM

just my .02

We pretty much said the same thing, but in different ways:lol:

toe-may-toe....toe-mah-toe

#1Townie
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:24 PM
Lol maybe they treat you that way but not me dude. How about you do a little reading between the lines? Ok?

Slo
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:31 PM
I am Slo.....

And I do approive of this thread!!!!

(even though its not politically correct)

big53lee
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:32 PM
haha fuck you townie! GO grab a few jack n cokes and FUCK A FAT CHICK! lol........ next time i will make sure i read ALL of the thread before posting just for you bud.

just so happened i answered the question on the thread before reading KingT's post. other wise i woulda quoted his post and wrote "^^^+1" (I'm learning how this forum thing works every day)

And yes, total hotties do think you're the lucky one, when you're a big fat guy. lol

Snowman
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:36 PM
You will never know the facts until the proper scientific research is done.
You have to have positive and negative sets, a control set and of course there has to be a large enough set of subjects for comparison against a single agreed upon standard.

And from what I know this forum has never completely agreed on anything... ever...

#1Townie
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:37 PM
Na bro you are giving off the wrong persona. Those kinds of bitches get treated all fucked up. Them its the best sex you will ever have. You make them think THEY have something to prove. I would rather not get laid them every beg for it.

Oh and fuck you too. Lol. No jack tonight just a couple of 40s.

#1Townie
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:39 PM
And from what I know this forum has never completely agreed on anything... ever...

That is so not true!!!

Townie is a jackass.
I rest my case.

big53lee
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:40 PM
You have to have positive and negative sets, a control set and of course there has to be a large enough set of subjects for comparison against a single agreed upon standard.

lol you sound pretty dam scientific yourself mr. snowman..... but makes sense......after i read it 15 times. lmao

Snowman
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:41 PM
lol you sound pretty dam scientific yourself mr. snowman..... but makes sense......after i read it 15 times. lmaoWhere is Dirk when we need him?

birchyboy
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:46 PM
YES YES THERE IS!!!!!!!!!

yes. get raked and tell me there is no such thing as a bad BJ.

Oh HELL YES there is.

Fuck yes there is.

As for the topic at hand... I dont think one size/color or anything else affects the dick sucking. Now I know sluts give the best head. Why?? They do it a lot. Lol

Wow, tough crowd :violin:

asp_125
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:50 PM
Craigslist ad: Subjects wanted in scientific experiment .......

big53lee
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:00 PM
Where is Dirk when we need him?

Ok, enlighten me. Who'S Dirk?

JonnyD
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:02 PM

Without posting the craigslist ad, my conclusion came about by taking half my sample set, then comparing the heavier than average experiences with the lighter than average experiences against a control of not getting one. In my experiences the heavier than average ones were more willing and better than the less than average ones. Of course there were exceptions that offset one another like the lighter one that didnt, and the heavier one that I wish didnt and hope she never did again. Taking these two out of the sample set still yielded the same general experience.

Small sample set, but agreeable results. YMMV. And this thread is awesome.

mdub
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:08 PM

from boogie nights....Dirk Diggler

Wrider
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:16 PM

I've never heard a story that topped the first BJ I ever got in terms of horrible BJs. In fact I wouldn't let a girl go down on me for years after that, until one girl (skinny but amazing at head) went down while I was handcuffed to her headboard. Good times...

#1Townie
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:02 PM
This thread is worthless without phone numbers. Of the girls.

mdub
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:16 PM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q153/biochip/959204.jpg

The Black Knight
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:29 PM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q153/biochip/959204.jpg
DAMN!! Now that's a slumpbuster. Talk about jumpin on a grenade for the team.

grim
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:43 PM
DAMN!! Now that's a slumpbuster. Talk about jumpin on a grenade for the team.

Oh my god it's your avatar you are a bold bold man!!!!

daemon
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:59 PM
Yes , cause they are always hungry..FTW.

CaptGoodvibes
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 07:24 PM

Other than sportbikes are more fun than cruisers of course. :D

CaptGoodvibes
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 07:25 PM

He's one of the bigger brains 'round these here parts... scientifically speaking at least...

#1Townie
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:05 PM
Dude that dirk guy.. Yeah I can't even read his posts. Every other word I have to look up. My brain is starting to hurt just thinking about one of his posts.

mdub
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:07 PM
that is his Jedi skills...You are just denying his mental probe, hence head-aches.

Slo
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:16 PM

When it is raining, it is because he is sad.
Even his parrot's advice is insightful.
If there were an interesting gland, his would be larger than most men's entire lower intestines.
His shirts never wrinkle.
He is left-handed. And right-handed.
Even if he forgets to put postage on his mail, it gets there.
He once knew a call was a wrong number, even though the person on the other end wouldn't admit it.
You can see his charisma from space.

In all seriousness, Dirk Terrell is one of our smarter fellas on CSC. Good friend and after a few years, I still don't understand half the words coming out of his mouth.

I feel like Lee and Detective Carter....only he is Lee and I am Carter:
Lee: Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth!?Carter: Naw don't nobody understand the words that are comin' out of your mouth!

#1Townie
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:26 PM
Hey its more interesting than that old beer guy... I dont always admit defeat but when I do its to dirk. Lol

grim
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:38 PM
Dirk is the smartest guy I have never met. He is also a very big part of his community, if I had a son I would hope he would be half the man Dirk is.

The Black Knight
Fri Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:42 PM
Oh my god it's your avatar you are a bold bold man!!!!

:D

PunyJuney
Sat Jun 23rd, 2012, 03:40 PM
my bike loves me and might be suggesting something
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k621/PunyJuney/IMG_6544.jpg

derekm
Sat Jun 23rd, 2012, 04:41 PM
Did I ever tell you about the worse bj I ever got?

It was great!

CaptGoodvibes
Sat Jun 23rd, 2012, 04:49 PM
I don't think her body type has anything to do with it. A good attitude is all that matters.

fasterlaster
Sat Jun 23rd, 2012, 05:10 PM
my bike loves me and might be suggesting something
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k621/PunyJuney/IMG_6544.jpg

Ohhhhh Myyyyyy! hahaha