PDA

View Full Version : Total control and ARC

PunyJuney
Mon Jun 25th, 2012, 10:14 AM
I asked Colleen if she wanted me to put this on the forum, and of course she said yes! I personally read the Total Control book and took level 1 last year. It was very helpful and may have saved my life when a major DBag in a pickup truck pulled a U Turn on peak to peak highway right in front of me and my friend. I am not sure how I remained upright after the moves I made in order to not get hit. I can only credit the range practice for my instinctual brake, avoid, throttle combo. It's one weekend and a few hundred bucks well spent. You're worth it.
P.S. Colleen has supported a few CSC benefits by donating a gift certificate for this very class.

PPS, similar content and range training is available from CSC forum members via ABATE. Terry Howard has also been instrumental in helping our riders, please support her in her efforts. I don't know what pricing or deals they offer but maybe Jim or Bob could comment :)

>Subject: Total Control ARC
> Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 11:58:59 -0400
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Total Control ARC students continue to send stories about how the class saved their lives and greatly improved their skills on the road. T3RG will offer a level 1 Total Control ARC on Saturday, June 30, at the new range at 128th & Claude in Thornton.
> >
> > Level 1 & Level 2 will be offered in Colorado Springs on July 7 & 8.
> >
> > There will be at least one more level 1 & level 2 series in Thornton in September.
> >
> > Please share this information with your friends if your riding improved after completing Total Control ARC. You will receive a 10% discount on level 2 if you have not taken it or pass the discount along to your friend and they will receive 10% discount on tuition for Level 1.
> >
> > Thank you.
> > Colleen Boyle
> > President
> > T3RG Motorcycle Schools
> > 303 433-9424

JDK1962
Mon Jun 25th, 2012, 11:43 AM
+1 on the class recommendation. I took the Level 1 (one day) earlier this year, and it definitely gives you things to think about and to work on.

Sean
Mon Jun 25th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I did this class a few years back and it was great! I learned a ton and would recommend it to anybody. It's always worth investing money in your riding skills. :up: