PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to you?

Jason ON
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 12:00 AM
get these mutha'frackin snakes off this mutha'frackin bike! (http://www.autoblog.com/2012/06/26/biker-gets-surprise-visit-from-155-mph-snake/)

Chief Stinky
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 12:26 AM
haha, I just posted this in non-bike discussion. LOL. Yeah, scary!

WolFeYeZ
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Wow, Im dumb... I saw this video months ago but never saw that snake pop out. Someone said the time and I was looking for a big ass snake on the back of the bike he passed... *headslaps self*

tstevens
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Lol I woulda shit my pants. Where the hell did that snake come from?!

oh10raven
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 08:29 AM
This is why I wear a 1.3mm thick full grain leather jacket and gauntlet gloves; just incase one of these guys tries to go for a free ride.

I probably would have dropped the bike and ran like a girl if this happened to me.

~Barn~
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 08:34 AM
:lol: I'm pretty sure I would have P-Diddy'd myself if that happened to me.

salsashark
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 08:52 AM
I remember seeing this a while back, but never saw the part where the dude boot stomps the snake... Seriously?!

:loser:

It looked like a parrot snake, and a small one at that - basically the South American Garter snake.

The rider's behavior before and after the snake incident was exponentially more dangerous.

I`m Batman
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Good thing he didn't panic. Since all he was wearing was a T-shirt (assuming he didn't take off his jacket behind the camera)

~Barn~
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 09:40 AM
I remember seeing this a while back, but never saw the part where the dude boot stomps the snake... Seriously?!
:loser:

I didn't watch the video all the way through, to see that. That is pretty much, a bitch move. :roll:

Jmetz
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I think he was just trying to get the snake to move by stomping by it vs actually stomping it. :dunno:

salsashark
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 10:00 AM
I think he was just trying to get the snake to move by stomping by it vs actually stomping it. :dunno:

If that's the case, he's still a complete pussy.

Reach down, pick it up, throw it into the grass on the side of the road... not that hard.

tstevens
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 10:07 AM
^Eff that! Haha may not be that hard but I wouldn't touch the damn thing.

grim
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 12:11 PM
^Eff that! Haha may not be that hard but I wouldn't touch the damn thing.

Its really not that big of a deal just grab it right behind its head, then it cant bite you.

Ghost
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 01:09 PM

I couldn't tell if he was stomping the snake or just near it, but as Grim said, just grab the stupid thing and toss him off the side of the road. I've done that with garter snakes before.

Now, Rattlers are a completely different story.
Fuck them.

I'm not going to try to grab them, or stomp them, or stomp near them...I'm going to run away and scream like a little girl.

salsashark
Wed Jun 27th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Now, Rattlers are a completely different story.
Fuck them.

I'm not going to try to grab them, or stomp them, or stomp near them...I'm going to run away and scream like a little girl.

well... there's a solid reason for that :lol:

I wouldn't mess w/ rattlers... live and let live is a good rule to go by when dealing with animals that could seriously ruin your day.

Grant H.
Thu Jun 28th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Uh, no thanks.

I would be pulling over a little faster than he did.