PDA

View Full Version : Middleweight/Lightweight Endurance rnd 4 PMI

Bueller
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:55 PM
The race was run in 100*+ temps Sat. afternoon. We (Lightweight) start as the 3rd wave behind the 600's. I got a decent start but miss a shift and end up bouncing the redline and let Ray by :( Traffic is very interesting when we catch the back of MW. Ray-Ray (yellow #16) and I are having some great battles this year, we trade positions a few times but he got around traffic and pulled a bit of a gap on me halfway through. A crash behind us brought out a red flag 1 lap past the halfway point so they called the race at a little bit past 16 min. in.
The bikes that pass me towards the end are the leaders of Middle weight, including Mr. Hcr25. As we come around to start/finish you might be able to see the starter with the white/green crossed flags, indicating the 1/2 way point of the race.
The stupid editing program from GoPro cuts the videos shorter than what I edit them at, but the red flag came out 30 seconds after the video ends. Actually as I exit turn 7 I saw the crash out of my left peripheral vision. I ended up 3rd and Ray got 2nd.

http://youtu.be/w5ttC30CELo

kawasakirob
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:27 PM
:up: nice! Looked like you were on a rampage catching up to the lead guys. That's cool

sprtbkbabe
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:47 PM
Nice seeing you about 6:00 :eyebrows:

(Note: that's about when my ice cubes in my arse began to melt and I ditched soon thereafter - LOL)

Zach929rr
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:34 PM
I already posted this on FB, but had to laugh at it again. That guy that looks back at you on the 2nd lap out of 7, makes eye contact with you, then cuts directly in front of you just cracked me up.

Bueller
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:30 PM
Nice seeing you about 6:00 :eyebrows:

(Note: that's about when my ice cubes in my arse began to melt and I ditched soon thereafter - LOL)
:hibye: :)

jgixxer1
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 09:01 PM
did you run LWGP?

vort3xr6
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 09:03 PM
Sigh. You make me miss racing beyond belief. I need to find a way to get back out there.

Bueller
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 09:33 PM
did you run LWGP?
No, just LW End. this round

Sigh. You make me miss racing beyond belief. I need to find a way to get back out there.
The addiction is hard to ignore :lol:

vort3xr6
Mon Jul 2nd, 2012, 09:35 PM
I sold everything off thinking that the harder I made it, the less I would want to do it. Logic backfire.

Bueller
Tue Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:48 AM
I have sold my race stuff off twice now. Third time I took all winter to re-acquire everything and got some good deals.
Get a 250 and run with Hammer and those guys, they are really having some great races. Or an ol SV is pretty cheap.

Spongebutt
Tue Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:19 AM
Good stuff there! Makes me miss it, too.

rybo
Tue Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:20 PM
Ray is fantastic to race with. He and I had great battles in Twins GTU a few years back and I really enjoyed racing with him.

You're running really well this year Dave!

Bueller
Tue Jul 3rd, 2012, 06:53 PM
Thanks Scott, I think last year on the 250 has helped me tremendously jumping onto the SV. Who knows I might move up to a real bike one of these days :lol: