PDA

View Full Version : What did you find in your shower this morning?

Reyven
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 05:02 AM
I found this:
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/reyvenrey/Tikers/338767_10150944500413381_987188620_o.jpg

madvlad
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 05:36 AM
She no like doggy bed lol... dogs can sleep in the weirdest places and positions

Squisha
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 06:17 AM
NNNNNGAAAAH!!

Squish it!
Squish it!

I don't think that's going down the drain.

sprtbkbabe
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 07:40 AM
I love this picture! :lol:

grim
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Ironically i woke up to this....

He knows hes in trouble too.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/irishrussianpunk/gcc/kai-1.jpg

fasterlaster
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 08:29 AM
I hate finding hairballs in the shower. Looks pretty comfy however.

TinkerinWstuff
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 08:43 AM
I did that back when I was in the service once. passed out with my ass covering the drain and flooded my whole dorm room.

Woke up hours later to discover the mess and tried to iron the carpet dry.

until I passed out again and burned an iron shaped spot in the carpet.

Then I said f' it, throw me in the brigg if ya have to - I'm tired and going to bed.

UglykidJoe
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 09:15 AM
This is just plain awesome! :lol:

I did that back when I was in the service once. passed out with my ass covering the drain and flooded my whole dorm room.

Woke up hours later to discover the mess and tried to iron the carpet dry.

until I passed out again and burned an iron shaped spot in the carpet.

Then I said f' it, throw me in the brigg if ya have to - I'm tired and going to bed.

Ghosty
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 09:23 AM
The shower floor was probably nice and cool. Cats do the same exact thing in the Summer, like sleeping in cold sinks, lol.

Beautiful Husky! <3

Reyven
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Ironically i woke up to this....

He knows hes in trouble too.

Did you get another? I thought yours was a red/white?

The other one was under the bed with just his head sticking out.

grim
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Did you get another? I thought yours was a red/white?

The other one was under the bed with just his head sticking out.

We had a red and white one, she was not exactly working out, she was extremely afraid of males (alpha) humans, any time i got near her she would literally piss herself and sometimes even release a bowel movement. Was always pacing around the house if i was not sitting down, tried a lot of different things to gain her trust but it just was not happening, so i found her a new home that would better suit her which was with two females (lesbians) and from what i have heard she is very happy and is just where she should be.

So we found another husky who was a male and got him from a family that could no longer keep him. his name is Kai, hes a great dog and him and i get along.

Foolds
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Sadly Nothing Intresting was waiting for me in the shower.. Just So Soap, Shampoo and so On..

Reyven
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Beautiful Husky! <3

Thanks!

We had a red and white one, she was not exactly working out, she was extremely afraid of males (alpha) humans, any time i got near her she would literally piss herself and sometimes even release a bowel movement. Was always pacing around the house if i was not sitting down, tried a lot of different things to gain her trust but it just was not happening, so i found her a new home that would better suit her which was with two females (lesbians) and from what i have heard she is very happy and is just where she should be.

So we found another husky who was a male and got him from a family that could no longer keep him. his name is Kai, hes a great dog and him and i get along.

Bummer that she didnt work out for you. Am pleased to here she found a good home where she is comfy though, and that you found another that you could give a good home too!

Sadly Nothing Intresting was waiting for me in the shower.. Just So Soap, Shampoo and so On..

Probably a good thing. I've heard your girl scream when spiders present themselves.

asp_125
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 11:26 AM
The shower floor was probably nice and cool. Cats do the same exact thing in the Summer, like sleeping in cold sinks, lol.

Beautiful Husky! <3

Our beagle mutt has taken to the same thing. She claims the tile floor right over the a/c vent in the guest bath.

Foolds
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Thanks!

Bummer that she didnt work out for you. Am pleased to here she found a good home where she is comfy though, and that you found another that you could give a good home too!

Probably a good thing. I've heard your girl scream when spiders present themselves.

My Girl?... I has none of those :violin: unless you are talking about Vegas.. And she dosnt really scream more like Attacks or Whines like a big baby