PDA

View Full Version : Going for a ride 7/6

Wrider
Thu Jul 5th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Anyone up for joining? I was thinking Bishop's Castle, but I'm open to possibilities.

I do promise I'll try to keep up, but can't promise I will! lol

Brat
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 08:18 AM
its a ghost town in here. i guess everyone has jobs, eh? your the second one looking to ride with no go'ers.
im hitting granby today, ol white vespa with lazers on it. i'll be doing the casual riding up the mtns today. :D

Wrider
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 09:23 AM
its a ghost town in here. i guess everyone has jobs, eh? your the second one looking to ride with no go'ers.
im hitting granby today, ol white vespa with lazers on it. i'll be doing the casual riding up the mtns today. :D

Lol yeah. My job decided last Thursday that we weren't working this week but they were paying us anyway! A week of PTO? Oh please just twist my arm why don't ya!

Jmetz
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Anyone up for joining? I was thinking Bishop's Castle, but I'm open to possibilities.

I do promise I'll try to keep up, but can't promise I will! lol

You should promise NOT to try and keep up. :D

Wrider
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Lol.
Well if anyone is interested, we're meeting at the Shell on 115/S Academy at 10:45.

Reyven
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Great ride :) No problems, no rain. Let's do it again soon!

Wrider
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Sounds good to me!

TransNone13
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Screwed that up, didn't see this in time lol.

Brat
Sat Jul 7th, 2012, 12:32 AM
hope your ride was dryer than mine. i was racing rain up and down the mtns. but the tunnels up there.. man now that was fun, well audible.. :D

Wrider
Sat Jul 7th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Lol we had some slight sprinkles on the way back, but after we split in the Springs, it came down! Had to pull over into Taste of Philly to stay any semblance of dry... Oh the hardships I endure... lol

Reyven
Sat Jul 7th, 2012, 07:51 AM
We hardly got anything. Going from 25 to 24 we got maybe 45 seconds of hard rain and then nothing after that.

Brat
Sat Jul 7th, 2012, 10:36 AM
i went up to granby ish i tell you go up to hwy 40 past and out of granby west to hwy 9 iirc. GREAT twisties... i mean great. the rain negligable, cooled me down on the ride down. plus the rain ride was entertaining. seeing cars look at me like wth is he thinking...? :D check out 40 if your bored all. great road. pretty good condition too for uhh traveling at above posted limits bc your beeing chased by a wasp.... ;)

Drano
Sat Jul 7th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Clovis and I basically rode Hwy 9 back and forth 4 times yesterday. At a brisk pace it's a fun ride.

Brat
Sat Jul 7th, 2012, 04:15 PM
i would have passed you had i not made a wrong turn in the rain and went back into denver.