PDA

View Full Version : Stolen CBR 600rr Co Springs plate #387-XXG

MilkMan
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Hey guys and gals. Seems like there's a string of theives on the loose again in the springs. My friends 07 CBR 600rr (black graffiti edition) was stolen out of their garage last night. They must have been eyeing it for a bit because they broke into the garage, took the bike and their helmets, and we're out without anyone hearing anything and I guess they didn't even break down the side entry door so may have had a dead mans key or something. I will try to get a plate number from him and post it here but keep an eye out for a flat black bike with gloss black decals if you could. Thanks.
-Mick-

vort3xr6
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Wow. He must have been scoped out for a while. Scary stuff. Luckily if he doesn't have theft coverage, I believe home insurance covers property stolen out of the garage.

Jmetz
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Not vehicles. I need to get a set of rashed up fairings so my bike looks like a pos and I don't have to worry about theft.

tstevens
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 09:42 AM
These thefts are ridiculous, almost a thread a day about bikes being stolen. The' hell is going on?

HiImBrian
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Not vehicles. I need to get a set of rashed up fairings so my bike looks like a pos and I don't have to worry about theft.

I've got some pretty beat up fairs I wouldn't mind trading for new ones ;)

WingZero992
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Ugh, too many thefts!

big53lee
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 03:10 AM
Bait bikes! We could catch these fukz

Wrider
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 04:57 AM
I was talking to the victim the other day and I'm definitely on the lookout for the guy that stole it...

rluper
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Shit that sucks man! I'll keep an outlook too. Hope they find the bastard(s)!

Ezzzzy1
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Bait bikes! We could catch these fukz

Seriously! I would be down to put my bike out and wait for people to try to steal it... We could kick it in Bs Suburban and wait! :lol:

mdub
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 04:43 PM
lets do it this wk-end.

Ghost
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Seriously! I would be down to put my bike out and wait for people to try to steal it... We could kick it in Bs Suburban and wait! :lol:

lets do it this wk-end.

If people are scoping out bikes and planning shit enough to get into garages without breaking in, then I suspect you'll be having some long nights sitting on each other's laps on your stakeout...

MilkMan
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Well in a strage twist of karma and irony... The bike has been sort of recovered. I guess the guy that stole it, just broad sided a truck in the springs and is in the hospital in critical condition and may not make it..... Sucks the bike is totaled and that the guy may lose his life from the wreck, but cant feel too bad for folks that steal things from people.. Anyway, thank you all for keeping an eye out for it. I think that is in many many pieces at this point but at least they can now get the insurance claim done and move on.
-Mick-

grim
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Well in a strage twist of karma and irony... The bike has been sort of recovered. I guess the guy that stole it, just broad sided a truck in the springs and is in the hospital in critical condition and may not make it..... Sucks the bike is totaled and that the guy may lose his life from the wreck, but cant feel too bad for folks that steal things from people.. Anyway, thank you all for keeping an eye out for it. I think that is in many many pieces at this point but at least they can now get the insurance claim done and move on.
-Mick-

Karma....it always fucks you when you least expect it.

mdub
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 05:41 PM

cancelled.

Bashed
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 06:50 PM
-Mick-

Well, if your buddy finds out where this fuckstick lives, let me know. I need to go get my wife's Aprillia SR50 scooter back that he stole out of my garage last fall.:x

Then, if by a cruel twist of fate and chance he pulls through, gets to recovery, and can understand what others are saying to him, I need to go visit him in the hospital.

grim
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Well, if your buddy finds out where this fuckstick lives, let me know. I need to go get my wife's Aprillia SR50 scooter back that he stole out of my garage last fall.:x

Then, if by a cruel twist of fate and chance he pulls through, gets to recovery, and can understand what others are saying to him, I need to go visit him in the hospital.

Holy crap that's right your scooter is still MIA how much longer before insurance steps in?