PDA

View Full Version : I need a dyno

deadline
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Need a dyno, but I also need a deal... any suggestions or events coming up where local dyno shops do discounts?

TinkerinWstuff
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 11:44 AM
HP only or air/fuel readings too?

deadline
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 12:03 PM
probably both. I installed PC and slipon last year and had done test dyno without adjustments to let me know I was running a bit lean. so got to fix it...

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 12:03 PM
I feel like GForce does an event every month or 2.

If you hit a free event, you can bring a laptop along and plug it into your PC and read the AF ratios on the fly.

Jmetz
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 12:15 PM
If I may tag onto your thread I'm looking for a custom map. Faster is out, not sure who I talked to but after getting off the phone I don't feel that we're a match.

deadline
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 12:40 PM
i do not own a laptop... do you think I can push those numbers on the tablet or a cellphone?

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 12:52 PM
You have to install the software interface onto the machine, so unless there is an app for that, I don't think so. My laptop just tanked otherwise I'd offer that. The PC website does have some year-specific baseline tunes for altitude + certain brands of pipe/full systems last time I checked.

I think EPIC can do tunes.

deadline
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 01:14 PM
You have to install the software interface onto the machine, so unless there is an app for that, I don't think so. My laptop just tanked otherwise I'd offer that. The PC website does have some year-specific baseline tunes for altitude + certain brands of pipe/full systems last time I checked.

I think EPIC can do tunes.

yea I know. Not my pipe tho... I have honda cbr 600rr with hyperflo exhaust.
http://www.deviantart.com/download/184636099/new_skin_by_zoomzoom-d31xe4j.jpg

deadline
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 01:16 PM
ha!... I just noticed how much chicken strips I had on my old tires(first tires)

deadline
Sat Jul 7th, 2012, 05:11 PM
nevermind. I decided to get DynoJet Autotune instead. already started to shop for the best deal... just worried a bit about installation.