PDA

View Full Version : HPR lapping day card buy in *Sold out*

Bueller
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 07:43 PM
*EDIT*
Cards have been purchased.
I will be @ the Pavilion hopefully before the riders meeting if we can get some people registered ahead of that. Otherwise immediately following the riders meeting.
If you have not been to HPR this year you are required to fill out an info sheet before you will get a wrist band. Save yourself some time and brain damage and print it out and do it ahead of time. Click here (http://highplainsraceway.com/pdf/Lapping-Day-Participant-Information-Sheet.pdf).

If you are doing the afternoon session look me up at lunch, I will be loading up, I will most likely be in the row in front of the carports. #99 bike, white GMC PU qnd white 5x8 enclosed trailer.

There is a thread for the July 16 HPR lapping day with several people interested in a lapping day card punch.
PLEASE read through this post completely ;)

We have filled the 4 and 4 card

If people on the list would like to pay up front and make my life easier you can paypal me the $ using the personal transfer option so I don't get charged a fee.
The addy is hokysk8(at)msn(dot)com
Full day will be $129
Half day will be $ 77.50

I am now taking names for a 6 punch 1/2 day card
These would be $79.25 ea. and can be prepaid or make arraignments with me to pay at the track, I will be there for the morning session.

This is the HPR page with the rates. Click HERE (http://highplainsraceway.com/lapping-days-card.html)

So post in here or PM me with what you are interested in, even if you posted in the other thread. And please don't add yourself unless you are actually going to go.

I will do my best to accommodate all but depending on the way things work out I may only be able to do the 1/2 day card and someone else may need to buy the full day card (If we don't get a combined).

1/2 Day

Bueller Paid
TransNone13 Paid
Wolfeyez Paid
martincjm Paid

Full Day

Slo Lee
Gary C Paid
Rybo Paid
Seann137 Paid

Second 1/2 day card must be pre-paid $79.25 ea.

Tom Paid
Luke Paid
Boom Paid
Tecknojoe Paid
Sold @track

Sold @track

slo lee
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Slo lee 2 full days

CaneZach
Fri Jul 6th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Dave, can the punch card be used during any track day at HPR or is it only for the 16th?

Bueller
Sat Jul 7th, 2012, 03:54 AM
The punches are good for any day until the end of the year but you must be in possession of the card.

rybo
Sat Jul 7th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Dave,

I'll take a full day.

Scott

tecknojoe
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 10:43 AM
One full day

WolFeYeZ
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 12:34 PM
One half for me.

martincjm
Sun Jul 8th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Dave,
I'm in for a 1/2 day punch

Chris

slo lee
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Dave, as a board noob I don't feel I'm in a position to run with this. I'm just not clear how "being in possession" of the card works. Do we meet up at the track? Thanks.

Bueller
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Dave, as a board noob I don't feel I'm in a position to run with this. I'm just not clear how "being in possession" of the card works. Do we meet up at the track? Thanks.
Yes we will meet at the track. I usually hook up with people right before or immediately following the riders meeting to get the business part out of the way for those that haven't paypal'd me the $ ahead of time. Then we go in get the card from Glenn and he punches the card and hands out wrist bands.
Since the card is in my name I need to pick it up, but after that it is like cash, if you have it you can spend the punches. Any one buying two or more punches to be used later must have the card to spend them. If you are getting the second punch for later we will have to make arrangements to get you the card as I was planning on buying 2 half days to use one at a later date so I was planning on hanging on to the card. If you are going to use both on the day then that is a non issue.

slo lee
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Dave, I was planning to use the second full day at another time. We can discuss this. Give me you paypal info and I'll pay you. Thanks for doing this. Dan

garyC
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Dave,

I am in for a full day.

Thanks,
Gary

Bueller
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Gary, as of now we have a full card on the 4 and 4, unless we can come up with and additional 3 full and 4 half days, in which case someone else would need to pay for and collect on that.....or if Dan wants to give up his second spot.
I will give up my second 1/2 day if someone wants in on that.

TransNone13
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Shit, is that 1/2 still open?

Bueller
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Yes, if you want the 1/2 day you can have it.

If people on the list would like to pay up front and make my life easier you can paypal me the $ using the personal transfer option so I don't get charged a fee.
The addy is hokysk8(at)msn(dot)com
Full day will be $129
Half day will be $ 77.50

slo lee
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Dave, I will give up my second full day to Gary C. Dan

Bueller
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Dave, I will give up my second full day to Gary C. Dan
:up:

Bueller
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 12:19 PM
First post has been modified with current list and payment option. Thank you Rybo for your payment!

Anyone on the list that has a change of plans please LMK ASAP

Bueller
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Another payment received, Thx Chris!

TransNone13
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Will be sending you the cashola today :).

Bueller
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 06:54 AM
I am starting a list for an additional 6 punch half day card. If you want in on this it must be pre-paid through PayPal as I can not front up any more $. The cost per punch will be $79.25

First post is modified to reflect the addition.

tecknojoe
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 07:04 AM
I'll pay you when I'm home from work today dave

if transnone13 is doing a half day on monday, I'll get it on the new 1/2 day card as well cause i think i'm ridin with him

Bueller
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Joe, you want the 1/2 in addition to the full?

garyC
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Dan: Thanks for opening a spot on the full day card.

Dave: payment sent.

See you all on Monday.

- Gary

seann137
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 08:38 AM
just saw this. looks like i'm too late. i need the full day punch if tecknojoe decides he only needs a 1/2 day. can paypal today.

seann137 at gmail dot com

also, anyone have a 195 or 200 NTEC takeoff in good condition they want to sell?

tecknojoe
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 08:39 AM
just saw this. looks like i'm too late. i need the full day punch if tecknojoe decides he only needs a 1/2 day. can paypal today.

seann137 at gmail dot com

also, anyone have a 195 or 200 NTEC takeoff in good condition they want to sell?

Let me get a hold of the dude I'm riding with, this might actually work. Should have it figured out today

Joe, you want the 1/2 in addition to the full?

That's what I'm thinking, might just end up doing half on monday and use that full next time we are both at the track.

you ok with that? otherwise it's no big deal I'll just do a full on monday. Because I'm not too old to ride all day like u

WolFeYeZ
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 10:43 AM
$$ sent. Thanks Bueller.

Bueller
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Remember people, the payments need to be sent as a personal transfer or I get charged a fee, which I in turn will forward back to you.

Thank you :)

WolFeYeZ
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Remember people, the payments need to be sent as a personal transfer or I get charged a fee, which I in turn will forward back to you.

Thank you :)

It seems that even if you do personal transfer it charges a fee if it comes from credit/debit cards (which makes sense because of CC fees). If it comes from existing funds on the Paypal account is when no fee applies.

Bueller
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 11:51 AM
I just tie mine to checking and everything be freeee!

seann137
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 12:06 PM
another thought if it doesnt work out with joe. there are 2 of us coming from springs. if 2 more want a full day, i'll buy a card.

Boom
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I'd like a piece of this action. A single half day to be used the morning of the 16th.
Bueller, I'm happy to get you the funds as soon as I get your email address. I guess you'll PM me? Thanks, Matt

Boom
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Scratch that, I found your email in the first post and transferred the cash already. Thanks

TransNone13
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Bueller do you play hockey?

tecknojoe
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 04:49 PM
another thought if it doesnt work out with joe. there are 2 of us coming from springs. if 2 more want a full day, i'll buy a card.

I will give you my full day slot

Dave, I'm going in on the new half day card. Paypal-ing now

Bueller
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Bueller do you play hockey?
I used to, haven't been on the ice in a few years though, still have my gear so maybe I'll get back in it, but as they say, "I am getting too old for this shit!"

TransNone13
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I used to, haven't been on the ice in a few years though, still have my gear so maybe I'll get back in it, but as they say, "I am getting too old for this shit!"

Awesome, and you've obviously never seen the Red Wing's old-timers/alumni team. They're awesome! lol

seann137
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 05:12 PM
I will give you my full day slot

Dave, I'm going in on the new half day card. Paypal-ing now

cool. paypal you or beuller?

Bueller
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 05:24 PM
cool. paypal you or beuller?
sent you an email

Bueller
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 09:44 AM
2 spots left on half day card!

Bueller
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 05:12 PM
OP modified with latest info, 6 punch card is now close enough to go ahead with, so I will buy it for sure.

Bueller
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Cards have been purchased.
I will be @ the Pavilion hopefully before the riders meeting if we can get some people registered ahead of that. Otherwise immediately following the riders meeting.
If you have not been to HPR this year you are required to fill out an info sheet before you will get a wrist band. Save yourself some time and brain damage and print it out and do it ahead of time. Click here (http://highplainsraceway.com/pdf/Lapping-Day-Participant-Information-Sheet.pdf).

If you are doing the afternoon session look me up at lunch, I will be loading up, I will most likely be in the row in front of the carports. #99 bike, white GMC PU qnd white 5x8 enclosed trailer.

TransNone13
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 12:24 PM
IF you're doing the morning session, see you guys there!

TransNone13
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 02:58 PM
I want a half day for the 27th!!!!

Also, Tecknojoe... Post me a link to some off our laps please! :D

Bueller
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Great day, poor fukers that had to work. :lol:

TransNone13
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Great day, poor fukers that had to work. :lol:

Will you be doing another card for the Round 5 weekend? I'd like a half day! Thanks again, and I had fun. I was able to get my speed up and start to wear out the tires right :D.

Bueller
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Not likely, but if I do attend it would be afternoon session so I wouldn't be able to get the card until afternoon so full days and am sessions wouldn't be doable. I don't usually practice on Fridays before a race. Like Tony Baker says, "Practice is for cheaters."

TransNone13
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Not likely, but if I do attend it would be afternoon session so I wouldn't be able to get the card until afternoon so full days and am sessions wouldn't be doable. I don't usually practice on Fridays before a race. Like Tony Baker says, "Practice is for cheaters."

Well, that's one way to put it.... I'm looking for a PM session anyway :-/.

tecknojoe
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 05:18 PM
I want a half day for the 27th!!!!

Also, Tecknojoe... Post me a link to some off our laps please! :D

I'll get it up soon

on another note, I ran a 2:10 today. Fucking stoked :fire:

TransNone13
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 05:20 PM
I'll get it up soon

on another note, I ran a 2:10 today. Fucking stoked :fire:

Yeah well I'm waiting. :p My CUP/One's are in and I'm stoked. Going to order another set for the KTM if I can afford it. If not, next month.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-9xNSUNm8tkY/UASMtKc7ZxI/AAAAAAAACyE/oC8b1oBaF5k/s800/20120716_155023.jpg

Check out that gorgeous "V" profile. I noticed I can get all the way to the edge on the "V" profile, not so much on the standard. Just shows you how much more patch you have!

TransNone13
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 06:09 PM
TecknoJoe, you must not have Comcrap's 105Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 internet. What a shame, it's awesome!

lol

tecknojoe
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Here's a good lap. You can see my tires wash in turn 1 right at the 10 second mark. felt odd but thankfully I pulled through

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrgUxBJ4q_Q

TransNone13
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 07:33 PM
That was, except for the brain fart and I thought it was STD shift for a second going into turn 8(?).

tecknojoe
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I couldn't see it

It was interesting to see how different your line was when I was following

grim
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Man that looks like a good time, if I can get these gloves sold I will join you guys on the 27th.

TransNone13
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I couldn't see it

It was interesting to see how different your line was when I was following

If you watch when I downshift going into it, I shift the wrong way then correct myself. I need new rearsets for my street bike to get rid of the STD pattern, it's encourages bad habits lol. BTW I'm going to tune the QS right now!

tecknojoe
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 08:30 PM
word. fix that piece of junk

TransNone13
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Already done! :p

WolFeYeZ
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 09:44 PM
What bike were you on Joe? After registration I never saw you again and kinda thought you might have ended up cornerworking, lol.

tecknojoe
Tue Jul 17th, 2012, 06:59 AM
What bike were you on Joe? After registration I never saw you again and kinda thought you might have ended up cornerworking, lol.

:lol: I was on a blue and black 04 R6. I actually never saw you out there once. There was one session that I went out and tried to spot you but I think we ended up on opposite sides of the track every single time.

Cornfed
Tue Jul 17th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Man that looks like a good time, if I can get these gloves sold I will join you guys on the 27th.

If need be, Ill be the gloves off ya. For a low low rabbi price of course. :eyebrows: