PDA

View Full Version : Katie Holmes = evil bitch

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Ok, not that I don't think tom Cruise isn't a whacko (he certainly is) and that his "religion" isn't worse (certainly), but the inderhanded nature of her actions is appalling. The divorce SHOULD legally be adjudicated in the state and county where the couple lived, NOT wherever she thinks she'll have the best chance of f#cking him out of custody.

Guys, take a close look at this, this is what they do when they divorce you. Similar to what happened to me. Also, there's a reason why right around 70% of divorces are initiated by the females.....they have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Regardless of what you feel about each other, don't put the kids in the middle and then tear them apart. EACH parent deserves equal time with the child.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/katie-holmes-used-disposable-cell-phone-to-secretly-plan-divorce-from-tom-cruise--report.html?_esi=1

Ghosty
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Wow, he got rolled. NEVER TRUST ZEE WIMENZ! :D

It was a strategy masterminded (http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/06/30/katie-holmes-secret-plan-to-leave-tom-cruise-revealed-report/) with the help of Katie’s supportive lawyer dad, Martin Holmes, and it put Tom immediately on the defensive. He clearly didn’t want any Scientology dirty laundry revealed in court. There was already enough bad publicity everywhere in the media about Scientology’s strange and oppressive training for children and more.

“Katie got what she wanted. She wanted to live in New York with her daughter Suri, and it looks like Tom is going to defer decision making to Katie on Suri’s day to day life according to the couple’s joint statement issued this morning, July 9th. It sounds like Katie got sole custody and Tom has liberal visitation.

Ghost
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Yes, let's all have a pity-party for poor crazy-ass Tom Cruise who engineered a faux marriage in an attempt to prove he's not gay...

#1Townie
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Ummm.... sounds like she is trying torun from cazied fool and his cult. Would you want your kids around those people?

Frank i do agree with yo that men get the shaft but sticking up for tom is probably not th best case to use for the fight.

Ghosty
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 01:53 PM
She knew what she was getting into when she left the Catholic faith and married him. For her to use the Scientology slant now to basically "virtually extort" him into an easy full-custody win, now that's some sleazy shit, imo. Regardless of his religious beliefs, I doubt he is a terrible father, but who knows.

As for Scientology, like Mormons, I pretty much have little to NO idea what those religions are about, so it's difficult for me to ridicule it or shout about them being "cults". Even though that's all we hear, from friends and the media. Maybe I need to pick up a "For Dummies" book on both, lol.

bulldog
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I don't know the entire story and don't really care to, but I find it so hard to feel bad for people who are worth many millions complaining that they are losing some of it. Yay, so your 500 Million went to 250 million and I am suppose to feel bad! No person should have 250 million dollars and complain about money.

Ghost
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 02:51 PM
I don't know the entire story and don't really care to, but I find it so hard to feel bad for people who are worth many millions complaining that they are losing some of it. Yay, so your 500 Million went to 250 million and I am suppose to feel bad! No person should have 250 million dollars and complain about money.

Exactly.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 02:57 PM
It's nothing to do with money, and EVERYTHING to do with custody of their daughter. FWIW, Cruise is a whacko on his religious level, I stated that, but unless he can be shown to be a threat to his daughter, he should get 50% custody. Everything she's done so far is nothing more than a dirty attempt to take his daughter from him, and for that alone, I'll back him. Been there, and it sux. Like I said, legally, the divorce shoould happen where they lived with the child, period. There should be NO change of venue simply because she wants to find a state that's more biased against the men. From what I remember, about 85% of full-custody awards go to women. a little biased, no?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Yes, let's all have a pity-party for poor crazy-ass Tom Cruise who engineered a faux marriage in an attempt to prove he's not gay...
Dood, you're in left field, seriously. Unless you sucked his dick, you don't know he's gay....unless you want to vouch for that. Also, it's not about money, it's about a guy having his child ripped out of his life because of some vicious vagina.

Squisha
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Scientology is basically a financial enterprise masquerading as a religion to avoid taxes. They began catering to emerging celebrities in the 80's to bring in the suckers. And the suckers lined up in droves to pay for the privilege of doing the celebrities laundry and landscaping.

Source: "Inside Scientology" by Janet Reitman.

Those people are lunatics and as the wife of the golden calf, Katie Holmes would have had every aspect of her life monitored and controlled, and she will be labeled a "suppressive person," which is scientology language for anyone who leaves the church.

It's no wonder she had to get all Mission Impossible (lol no pun intended, really!) and blindside Tom in order to get a divorce. I'm a little surprised it took her so long.

Ghost
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:00 PM
It's nothing to do with money, and EVERYTHING to do with custody of their daughter. FWIW, Cruise is a whacko on his religious level, I stated that, but unless he can be shown to be a threat to his daughter, he should get 50% custody. Everything she's done so far is nothing more than a dirty attempt to take his daughter from him, and for that alone, I'll back him. Been there, and it sux. Like I said, legally, the divorce shoould happen where they lived with the child, period. There should be NO change of venue simply because she wants to find a state that's more biased against the men. From what I remember, about 85% of full-custody awards go to women. a little biased, no?

Cruise has money, Cruise has the entire Church of Scientology behind him, and he could have gotten whatever lawyers he wanted.

So, fuck him. This isn't your life, this isn't your custody battle, I'm sure TC can fight his own fight if he's worried about it.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Didn't know you were so intimately involved with the couple. Can you get me an autograph?

#1Townie
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Holy shit you guys are passionate about this. I forgot they wer even married.

grim
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Holy shit you guys are passionate about this. I forgot they wer even married.

I didn't know because i didn't care. Are your lives so dull, boring and pathetic that you must know whats going on in others lives that you will most likely never meet or even know of your entire existence?

What is with the constant obsession with knowing others business?

As i said in the other thread....Yup still hate people.

#1Townie
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Haha that video of tom on Oprah was epic. Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZXyF3Io6w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

bulldog
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Ok so just read the article so no little about this, but what I get from it was that Scientolgy was the main issue here for Katie wanting to not let Tom have full custody. Is it possible that Katie, who the article said was a catholic before marrying, now has realized how crazy this religion is and doesn't want her daughter any part of it?

From what I know about Scientology it is a whacked out religion and honestly I would not want my kid involved in ANY religion that has such strict and unusual practices. They claim to be supporters of "self-determination" which basically allows a child to do what they want in order to learn things themselves. If I were a parent I would think that is a horrible idea; let your kid try meth and never tell them not to so they can make their own decisions or let your kid touch that hot burner so they find out it hurts on their own.

Sorry, maybe I am biased but this religion sounds like a cult to me and I really wonder if this is why Katie is trying to keep her away and not to torture Tom :dunno:

Bueller
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:42 PM
I don't give a fuck about anyone in Hollywood or pro sports and their stupid little problems.

bulldog
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:45 PM
I don't give a fuck about anyone in Hollywood or pro sports and their stupid little problems. You must a little Bueller...because you clicked on this thread :slap: :lol:

Snowman
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Sorry, maybe I am biased but this religion sounds like a cult to me and I really wonder if this is why Katie is trying to keep her away and not to torture Tom :dunno:Isn't every religion a cult to ever other religion? Trading Scientology for Catholicism sounds like a even swap to me.

Bueller
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Only to see how CM's newest train wreck was shaping up. And to that end I am breaking my own rule of never opening any fucked up CM threads.

RajunCajun
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Yeah, I couldn't give one shit, much less two, about either of those two fucked up idiots. They have enough $ to feed a small country and they are worried about this kind of bullshit. Noone knows these asshats or their relationship. If they get killed in a car accident, I'd actually have to celebrate.

bulldog
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Isn't every religion a cult to ever other religion? Trading Scientology for Catholicism sounds like a even swap to me. I guess, but I am not too familiar with Scientology rules. I grew up with Jehova Winesses and their religion and beliefs were way stricter than Catholics like I was raised. They went to church like 5 days a week and were made to go door to door to preach. I hear what you are saying though and I guess all religions can be crazy

Even being raised Catholic I look at some of their rules and they make no sense to me, but honestly 90% of catholics/christians don't follow their religion like they should. Hell getting a tattoo is even a sin! Seems scientologist take it a bit more extreme and most of them do follow it exactly as written out.

Only to see how CM's newest train wreck was shaping up. And to that end I am breaking my own rule of never opening any fucked up CM threads. :spit: Nice!!! Honestly I don't care about them either, but stuck to a desk and this is the only way I can get away from the boring job for a bit and help the time go by.

Ghost
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Only to see how CM's newest train wreck was shaping up. And to that end I am breaking my own rule of never opening any fucked up CM threads.

But OMG! on Yahoo! is ALL the vital news the world needs!!

asp_125
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 04:01 PM
I'd almost rather hear about Justin Bieber ................ almost... and that's not very much.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Isn't every religion a cult to ever other religion? Trading Scientology for Catholicism sounds like a even swap to me.
Catholocism isn't QUITE as bad.....unless you throw in the Spanish Inquisition! :)

But yeah, the point being that just because 1/2 of the couple is or has a vagina, that does not make them automatically the better parent, and give the court to rule as such.

As I said, unless Tom can be PROVEN to be a bad parent, he deserves 50% custody. It's about MEN'S RIGHTS to their children and the children's right's to their FATHER, not TC.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Awww, I'm touched that you made this exception. And, I'm glad that you have not chosen to procreate, after whatever fashion that would be. But, even a grouchy bastard like you should care about kids and their right to have both parents in their life, right?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 05:13 PM
But OMG! on Yahoo! is ALL the vital news the world needs!!
Doesn't matter the source, either you care about what happens to kids and men in the court system, or you don't. If not, don't reproduce, then you'll never have to deal with it. ;)

Ghost
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 05:13 PM
It's about MEN'S RIGHTS to their children and the children's right's to their FATHER, not TC.

Nope. It's all about Tom Cruise, his divorce, and his kids, period.

But, since you're so passionate about him, go ahead and start the Men's Suffrage Movement on his behalf...

#1Townie
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Lulz.

Ghosty
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 05:34 PM
In CM's defense, I think a lot of you would be singing a different tune if you got totally raped up the ass in a divorce. Colorado judges are notorious for giving the women EVERYTHING, regardless if she was the evil cheating cunt with all the blame, they will still shaft the man in most situations. Laws that need to be updated for sure, now that child-support safeties are all in place and work decently against deadbeats.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I don't understand how we can read some "article" in Yahoo! and presume to know what what goes on behind closed doors between two people, especially celebrities.

The only thing we know they got right; the names of the two involved, the fact they filed for divorce, and there are kids involved. The rest of it is fucking trash, not trustworthy information, and a waste of everyone's time.

Ghost
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Colorado judges are notorious for giving the women EVERYTHING...

So, Tom and Katie live in CO now?

Or is this more irrelevant info to add to an entire thread of irrelevant info?

#1Townie
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 05:55 PM
In CM's defense, I think a lot of you would be singing a different tune if you got totally raped up the ass in a divorce. Colorado judges are notorious for giving the women EVERYTHING, regardless if she was the evil cheating cunt with all the blame, they will still shaft the man in most situations. Laws that need to be updated for sure, now that child-support safeties are all in place and work decently against deadbeats.

Im also sure that with hundreds of millions of dollars if tom wanted to he could have fought for them. The only time i have ever seen speed child custodial cases is when one parent said screw it. Im guessing he doesnt care. Just a guess.

Again guys this is not the case you want to use for men getting screwed. AND YES I AGREE MEN GET FUCKED IN COURTS.

Ghost
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 05:56 PM
The rest of it is fucking trash, not trustworthy information, and a waste of everyone's time.

Sooo....typical CM thread then?

#1Townie
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 06:00 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/sns-la-lanews-scientology-respect-privacy-20120711,0,1074944.story

Umm from this story it says he is still going to be in her life.

#1Townie
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Okay frank calm down.

It is understood their six-year-old daughter, Suri, will live primarily with Holmes, but that Cruise will have generous visiting rights and be a full part of the child's life.

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/cruise-spared-blushes-as-holmes-signs-divorce-deal-11-days-after-split-20120710-21s8s.html

I think you might need a new source of info.

Ghost
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 06:08 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/sns-la-lanews-scientology-respect-privacy-20120711,0,1074944.story

Umm from this story it says he is still going to be in her life.

Representatives for Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have said they are pleased by the private divorce settlement reached over the weekend...

Holmes will have primary custody of her 6-year-old daughter, Suri, with Cruise under the terms of the settlement (http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-cruise-divorce-20120710,0,597918.story). But the "Mission: Impossible" star will still have a "meaningful relationship" with his child.

Yeah, wow, that sounds completely horrible, we should all be enraged at this travesty of justice...:violin:

Ghosty
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Or is this more irrelevant info to add to an entire thread of irrelevant info?
I could give a shit about those two either, just adding some info relavent to what the OP is up in arms about. ;) I've never been married, but have witnessed more than one friend get royally dicked. And I'm not defending TC or stating I have any idea what went on in their marriage leading up to this.

Just a friendly FYI to all, my posts can frequently seem lengthy/wordy, only because I type freakin' FAST. This post took about 20 seconds to rip out. The length is not a testament to how important or concerned I am about the topic at hand. :D

MetaLord 9
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 07:06 PM
evil or not, I'd still hit it.

Ghost
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 07:07 PM

Tom Cruise?

#1Townie
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 07:08 PM
I could give a shit about those two either, just adding some info relavent to what the OP is up in arms about. ;) I've never been married, but have witnessed more than one friend get royally dicked. And I'm not defending TC or stating I have any idea what went on in their marriage leading up to this.

Just a friendly FYI to all, my posts can frequently seem lengthy/wordy, only because I type freakin' FAST. This post took about 20 seconds to rip out. The length is not a testament to how important or concerned I am about the topic at hand. :D

Bro why are you talking about your length?

Im kidding!!!!!

MetaLord 9
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Tom Cruise?
I said evil, not crazy. Evil = katy holmes Crazy = tom cruise

Ghosty
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Yep...

http://www.scrapdis.com/profile-pics/profile-pictures/girls-profile-pics/hollywood-actress/katie-holmes/Katie-Holmes02.jpg

Ghost
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 08:45 PM
I said evil, not crazy. Evil = katy holmes Crazy = tom cruise

Ahh, got it.

grim
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 08:59 PM
That's Katy holmes? Yea I'd bend her over a barrel and show her the 50 states.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 09:18 PM
That's Katy holmes? Yea I'd bend her over a barrel and show her the 50 states.

That's not a saying

#1Townie
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 09:19 PM
It is now... im going to use that.

Vance
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 10:01 PM

Been there... done that...
But for me over the course of 5 years I turned the tables on the ex and now I see/get the kids about 85% of the waking hours over a 2 week period comparative to her (with a 50/50 custody agreement I fought for and got eventually despite her originally having a decree saying SHE decided when or even IF I'd get 50/50).

The key is to KEEP FIGHTING. Never stop fighting, even when you've had your nuts smashed in. The law provides you the right to fight, avenues to fight.

Learn the law, use the law.

Yes we call can get fucked but its like I view certain things: If you get fucked and you do nothing about it but bitch, then fuck you, you don't "deserve" to get anything. If you get fucked and stand up, no matter how many times you get knocked down you GET THE FUCK BACK UP over and over and over until you wear the bastards / bitches down - then you DESERVE what's fair and right.

Custody, divorces, etc aren't about justice. This isn't the criminal code - it is the domestic code - that is why it is so radically different. 14.10.115, 123, 124, 128, 129... they are there to give you the information you need to fight for your rights. Yes, the judges can still fuck you over, but goddamnit - get back up and keep fighting if it really means that much to you.

I did. I still do every fucking day I have to deal with crazyvania when she rears her ugly bi-polar head at me and is having an "off her meds" day. The difference is now that she's been beated down, taken to court for contempt, and lost all footing of power (all WITHOUT a lawyer on my side) she knows better than to fuck with me.

It can be done gentlemen, or ladies for that matter getting fucked too, it can be done.

Snowman
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Yes we call can get fucked but its like I view certain things: If you get fucked and you do nothing about it but bitch, then fuck you, you don't "deserve" to get anything. Frank meet Vance... Vance this is Frank...

#1Townie
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Anyone got any popcorn?

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Anyone got any popcorn?

can't do it. I think this is where I hit the unsubscribe button.

someone dun tossed a grenade in heah

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1546780_o.gif

Titus
Wed Jul 11th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I guess, but I am not too familiar with Scientology rules. I grew up with Jehova Winesses and their religion and beliefs were way stricter than Catholics like I was raised. They went to church like 5 days a week and were made to go door to door to preach. I hear what you are saying though and I guess all religions can be crazy

Lol I was raised as a JW as well

Vance
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Frank meet Vance... Vance this is Frank...

I'm not implying Frank hasn't stood up for his rights, quite the contrary... I've seen his efforts on FB and he's tried. Mind you I fully believe the wrong tactics in some cases - but he's at least tried.

I am however saying that people who don't stand up for themselves - don't deserve shit - because all they're doing is bitching rather than taking action.

I equate this to a lot of indigenous groups around the world too (there are those that do nothing but bitch, and there are those that bitch AND fight for their rights - and I respect and support the latter, not the former)... but that is a whole different diatribe.

koop
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 07:49 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdZlgbIfdhTm70RqXoV_UhkK0HpNk4J FOdqmxhBye1yRWC9sogfHzeAFH-

Streetdoctor
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 07:57 AM
I didn't know because i didn't care. Are your lives so dull, boring and pathetic that you must know whats going on in others lives that you will most likely never meet or even know of your entire existence?

What is with the constant obsession with knowing others business?

As i said in the other thread....Yup still hate people.

preach on brotha..

bulldog
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Lol I was raised as a JW as well No direspect man was just using that as a example on how strict some religions can be. Some of my best friends were and are Jehovah Witnesses. Even as kids though they would wonder why they went to service twice as much as others and why every Saturday they had to dress up and go door to door. Still remember the day my best friend was trying to get with this girl in school and he and his dad randomly ended up knocking at her door. My friend was so embarresed he said. Had a few friends stay with it when they turned 18 and a few that decided to go a different route.

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 07:59 AM

Win!

Titus
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 10:21 AM
No direspect man was just using that as a example on how strict some religions can be. Some of my best friends were and are Jehovah Witnesses. Even as kids though they would wonder why they went to service twice as much as others and why every Saturday they had to dress up and go door to door. Still remember the day my best friend was trying to get with this girl in school and he and his dad randomly ended up knocking at her door. My friend was so embarresed he said. Had a few friends stay with it when they turned 18 and a few that decided to go a different route.

No disrespect taken. I still believe Jehovah's Witnesses are some of the most ethical people on the planet, and the training I received in public speaking and from going door to door proselytizing still helps me in my sales job now. It just wasn't for me though; I don't agree with the exclusion of all others of different religions & faiths. Although I do have the highest respect for those in that faith.

#1Townie
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 11:02 AM
No direspect man was just using that as a example on how strict some religions can be. Some of my best friends were and are Jehovah Witnesses. Even as kids though they would wonder why they went to service twice as much as others and why every Saturday they had to dress up and go door to door. Still remember the day my best friend was trying to get with this girl in school and he and his dad randomly ended up knocking at her door. My friend was so embarresed he said. Had a few friends stay with it when they turned 18 and a few that decided to go a different route.

No disrespect taken. I still believe Jehovah's Witnesses are some of the most ethical people on the planet, and the training I received in public speaking and from going door to door proselytizing still helps me in my sales job now. It just wasn't for me though; I don't agree with the exclusion of all others of different religions & faiths. Although I do have the highest respect for those in that faith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpTjr4L4T4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Can we go get some hooters now???

RajunCajun
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Re-read posts, still can't figure out why anyone cares....

Chaos
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Katie Holmes is a nice, respectable, wholesome girl........and I'm gonna see her boobs!

#1Townie
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Re-read posts, still can't figure out why anyone cares....

I dont think anyone really cares its just a topic.

Ghosty
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Yep.

Zach929rr
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 02:40 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com (http://omg.yahoo.com/news/katie-holmes-used-disposable-cell-phone-to-secretly-plan-divorce-from-tom-cruise--report.html?_esi=1)

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/i+dont+give+a+fuck+what+your+buddies+whore+of+_524 11544675a3280cd2cb7988fc093ad.jpg

RajunCajun
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 11:44 AM

I hear you, but people must care to put so much energy into the discussion.... Unless their discussion is about the discussion itself, and not of the topic,,, which is what this discussion is about.

brennahm
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 12:42 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/i+dont+give+a+fuck+what+your+buddies+whore+of+_524 11544675a3280cd2cb7988fc093ad.jpg

Zach=Bauce

#1Townie
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 03:09 PM
I hear you, but people must care to put so much energy into the discussion.... Unless their discussion is about the discussion itself, and not of the topic,,, which is what this discussion is about.

I guess.... idk. Lol

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 03:28 PM
^This, is what certain morons don't understand. I posted this to show the kind of crap that TYPICALLY happens in a divorce in general. I just used TC as an example because it was being made public what happened.

A friend here, who shall remain nameless, has both experience in law and bad divorces, and he PM'd me to tell me not to waste time trying to give good advice to people too stupid to even listen to it. He said they'll never believe it.......until it happens to them. Everyone thinks they're "special". Well, like that guy said at the graduation ceremony: "You aren't special". He also had a saying that I can't quote verbatim: "Don't waste time giving advice for free. People only take advice when they're paying a ot of money for it.". ;)

But, if just ONE guy listens, and just one of HIS friend listens, maybe we can make some meaningful change in this sexist system.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Sooo....typical CM thread then?
Only because you're too fucking stupid to understand it. ;)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Im also sure that with hundreds of millions of dollars if tom wanted to he could have fought for them. The only time i have ever seen speed child custodial cases is when one parent said screw it. Im guessing he doesnt care. Just a guess.

Again guys this is not the case you want to use for men getting screwed. AND YES I AGREE MEN GET FUCKED IN COURTS.
Make no mistake, money HELPS, but the courts are so biased it doesn't matter. At least in CO, you CANNOT get a jury trial, like you can for other civil matters, it's Magistrate or Judge only, and they make the final decision. I can personally tell you that all a woman has to do is ACCUSE you (no proof needed), and if you can't prove without a shadow of doubt your innocence, you're screwed.

grim
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 03:32 PM
C_M Why does thou hate women so????

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Frank meet Vance... Vance this is Frank...
I know Vance, and respect him and admire him that he was able to fight and turn the tables on his Evil X. Yes, you MIGHT be able to finally win, or finally reach a fair settlement, but the cards are ALWAYS stacked against you. Period. And only a fool refuses to believe that.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 03:36 PM
C_M Why does thou hate women so????
I don't, I only hate the truly evil bitches that use their innocent kids against a man simply out of spite, and I hate the system that gives them the absolute power to do so. Power corrupts......absolutely.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 03:40 PM
I'm not implying Frank hasn't stood up for his rights, quite the contrary... I've seen his efforts on FB and he's tried. Mind you I fully believe the wrong tactics in some cases - but he's at least tried.

I am however saying that people who don't stand up for themselves - don't deserve shit - because all they're doing is bitching rather than taking action.

I equate this to a lot of indigenous groups around the world too (there are those that do nothing but bitch, and there are those that bitch AND fight for their rights - and I respect and support the latter, not the former)... but that is a whole different diatribe.
I'm learning my lessons the hard way, but I think this might get better because I think after the PRE and the therapist see what she's doing, they'll side with me the way the GAL did in OH. I recorded my phone conversation with the X 2 days ago saying some REALLY stoopid shit, clearly giving the finger to the court's last order. ;)

Ghost
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Only because you're too fucking stupid to understand it. ;)

Lol, yes, your intellect is clearly demonstrated and evident to all...

Ghosty
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 04:00 PM
At least in CO, you CANNOT get a jury trial, like you can for other civil matters, it's Magistrate or Judge only, and they make the final decision.
That's bullshit too, another way for powertrip Judges who think they ARE THE LAW, and want to excercise complete power over the citizens.

<related-topic, nothing to do with TC or KH divorce>

All the woman needs is a half-decent lawyer and play the innocent church-mouse, and the man will be royally fucked, even before any trial. Again, I am not cruel & heartless, I totally believe in child-support payments. It's only alimony I think is a joke and sexist. The biggest joke is that women in a rich marriage will get a ton more money than a woman in a poor marriage. So true to form for our justice system, apparently the well-off women are worth more and deserve more than the wife of a poor man. Still don't understand that one...

#1Townie
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Make no mistake, money HELPS, but the courts are so biased it doesn't matter. At least in CO, you CANNOT get a jury trial, like you can for other civil matters, it's Magistrate or Judge only, and they make the final decision. I can personally tell you that all a woman has to do is ACCUSE you (no proof needed), and if you can't prove without a shadow of doubt your innocence, you're screwed.

Bro this wasnt what happened to you. The courts had nothing to do with this. This was hashed out in a agreement between him and her.

TinkerinWstuff
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Bro this wasnt what happened to you. The courts had nothing to do with this. This was hashed out in a agreement between him and her.

oh just stop making sense and shit :slap:

#1Townie
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Hey that hurt! Lol

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Lol, yes, your intellect is clearly demonstrated and evident to all...
Really? That's why I do what I do for a living and you......collect unemployment. ;)

grim
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Personal attack was personal.

#1Townie
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 05:48 PM
How you doing today grim?

grim
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 06:16 PM
How you doing today grim?

As jolly as ever why do you ask?

Dietrich_R1
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 06:41 PM
NEVER TRUST ZEE WIMENZ! :D

You can't trust ANYBODY! Not even your own Father!

Why, because he even F*CKED YOUR OWN MOTHER!!!

#1Townie
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 06:53 PM
As jolly as ever why do you ask?

Topic change. Lol

TinkerinWstuff
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Gonna tell us how you really feel?