PDA

View Full Version : IMI Tuesday July 24

spideyrdr
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 04:06 PM
I am looking to take my wife up to IMI on Tuesday, July 24 and thought I would see if there were any other interested riders. She's never been on a track before, so this will be her first time. I MIGHT drag my mini up there (SSR 150 pit bike) but the focus will be on her getting a chance to try it out on her FZ6R.

I'm not overly familiar with IMI's schedule, but I assume they're open that day starting at 10AM. If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know.

Cheers,
Jamie

mikesf4i
Thu Jul 12th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Jamie
I don't know what's going on on the 24th (we need to get some track time on our 250) but you should drag your SSR out to IMI this Sunday to play with the guys from Rocky Mountain Mini Moto. At our last IMI race we had a pretty good turnout.

sprtbkbabe
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 08:15 AM
J - Can you go the 17th? I'm taking the dirtbike there to play off-sides :eyebrows:

spideyrdr
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 08:27 AM
J - Can you go the 17th? I'm taking the dirtbike there to play off-sides :eyebrows:

Sounds like fun! But, alas, I am only off that following week only. Plus my brother is moving out of town on the 18th, plus my sister is IN town from KC next week.

spideyrdr
Fri Jul 13th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Jamie
I don't know what's going on on the 24th (we need to get some track time on our 250) but you should drag your SSR out to IMI this Sunday to play with the guys from Rocky Mountain Mini Moto. At our last IMI race we had a pretty good turnout.

Thanks for the tip! I planned to race with the mini moto guys this year, but my MRA racing took priority. Maybe next year I can get out there with those maniacs. :)