PDA

View Full Version : Calling all DRZ's and Ninja 250's!!!

vort3xr6
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Rocky mountain minimoto is at IMI tomorrow with the 17 inch wheel class. Come on out and watch some minis and rip your DRZ or ninja 250 in a race.

Cost is $40 for practice, 1 heat, 2 mains!!!

I am thinking about loaning out my DRZ since I will be riding Mini's. So if you really want to race and you are a stand up guy, shoot me a PM

Bueller
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Damn if I didn't have so much going on tomorrow and a trackday Monday I would probably take you up on it cause I am a stand up guy. After I crash I usually stand up.

vort3xr6
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Dooooo ettt. Always wanted to see you rail a DRZ.

Bueller
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 09:30 AM
My wife would absolutely dis-own me if I left her to do all the work for tomorrows afternoon activities, but I would like to for sure. RMMM is a great day of racing.

Cornfed
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Id like to see how a street legal DRZ stacks up against the race bikes, except

Congrats......Your life as you knew it has now come to an end.

Goddamnit Bueller! Your like the father I never had, your always right, your always whoopin up on my when I think Im faster than you and your always pissing me off! :scream1:

Bueller
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Well I told Renata and she said "I think we can make it work" so I am in if the offer is still good.
Got dam I gots a good woman!

.......and no kids :lol:

vort3xr6
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Well I told Renata and she said "I think we can make it work" so I am in if the offer is still good.
Got dam I gots a good woman!

.......and no kids :lol:

SOLID!!! It's yours!

Just pitch in for gas or bring a can if you have one. DRZ is all yours. It has race tires on it now. Middle is shagged but sides are good.

Bueller
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 09:48 AM
What time are the gates open?

Zach929rr
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Shit just got mad real.

pauliep
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 10:02 AM
sweeet, might have to cancel the ride tomorrow. When is a right time to show up in the morning?

vort3xr6
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Gates open at 7:15 and track is hot then. Lots of practice time while it's cool.

Bueller
Sat Jul 14th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Awesome see y'all thar

Bueller
Sun Jul 15th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Had a great day of fun, thanks Vort3xr6 for the loaner, almost forgot how fun supermoto racing can be. Can't believe I go gay for the day and can't any other DRZ fags to come out for some rubbin'. I was forced to play with all the cheater bikes by my lonesome.

Cornfed
Sun Jul 15th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Had a great day of fun, thanks Vort3xr6 for the loaner, almost forgot how fun supermoto racing can be. Can't believe I go gay for the day and can't any other DRZ fags to come out for some rubbin'. I was forced to play with all the cheater bikes by my lonesome.

Wish I could have been there.

vort3xr6
Mon Jul 16th, 2012, 08:18 AM

You were flying out there. There must have been a pride parade or something cause no other DRZ's showed up.