PDA

View Full Version : Merchant Processing....

Dietrich_R1
Wed Jul 18th, 2012, 09:44 PM
DO YOU TAKE CREDIT CARDS WITH YOUR BUSINESS...????

We am starting a Merchant Services business. We will be a Registered ISO (Independent Sales Office) of Visa/MC, which means we get 100%. This is not something they hand out very easily, but our merchant processor is 100% behind us. This equals no B.S., no extra unknown charges, & no middle man what so ever!!!!

If anyone takes a credit card in their business, I would love a chance to consult & determine if you are/are not getting screwed. If not, no harm & no foul.

Best part... I work a F.T. job that pays me way more than my qualifications demand. This is part time for me until I see the money. This means I can pass this on...& I will. I will show you.

Just PM me or add your name to the list. It will be about 1.5 months till we are fully functional, but I want some in the pipeline. All I will need is a merchant services invoice that is void of any personal information & I will take it from there.

Dietrich
CSC Co-Founder

Ezzzzy1
Wed Jul 18th, 2012, 10:56 PM
All terminal or will you have internet checkout as well?

Dietrich_R1
Thu Jul 19th, 2012, 07:21 AM
It's full service.

Wrider
Thu Jul 19th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Out of curiosity, does this have to do with that huge credit card settlement and new agreements that the credit card companies came out with?

TurboGizzmo
Thu Jul 19th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Personally I use Square for my consulting company. The rates are all up front and you just have to deal with moving the money over from the Square account which isnt instant but I prefer their clear cut rates and amount. Of course i am not sure how well it would work depending on your volume....humm reading your post again it appears you want a online processor so perhaps nm on my comment.....in other news HomeDepot take PayPal at the register...weird.

Dietrich_R1
Thu Jul 19th, 2012, 09:32 AM
The Durbin Amendment put a $0.22 cent cap on additional fees over interchange rates. Wells Fargo & a handful of other processors were recently found guilty charging excess over reasonable interchange rates. Interchange rates are basically the costs to run on the network and process the almost 300 credit cards out there.

I looked at a friend's cc statement recently. He said he was getting great rates of 1%. He was charged $50.00 for a charge back. The true interchange rate is about 25% of that! Basically he's getting screwed just on that 1 item & I could ballpark other areas where he was grabbing his ankles.

I will have a program which can take a current statment with all of the charges for each processed card & easily show's how much extra you are paying over normal costs. My goal is to save you $$$$ or suggest other ways to better your processing needs.

We will be a Registered Visa/MasterCard ISO... This means that we obtain 100% of the true profit & there is NO middle-man.

Give me a shot... I do all the work & no pressure!!! All I need is a statment that has any personal information scrubbed out.

Thanks,
Dietrich