PDA

View Full Version : Westboro Baptist Church to Picket in CO for Aurora shooting

maktastik_jr.
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 06:55 PM
i cannot believe this. absolutely ridiculous.
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-westboro-church-plans-to-picket-the-aurora-shooting-memorial-service

mdub
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 06:59 PM
Oh these FUCKING weirdos!!! I don't hate much, but I hate this organization .

maktastik_jr.
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 07:05 PM
bunch of douches for sure. its such bullshit that they can do that. whether or not they have legal rights. :sniper:

mdub
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 07:21 PM
I won't be surprise if sparks are ignited via tense friction .

Ghost
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 07:22 PM
Fuck them.

maktastik_jr.
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 07:23 PM
they need a wholesale ass beating along with the douche that shot up the theatre. what the fuck has this world come to?

Ghost
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 07:25 PM
they need a wholesale ass beating along with the douche that shot up the theatre. what the fuck has this world come to?

Shit.

maktastik_jr.
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 07:26 PM
Shit.

precisely

WolFeYeZ
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 07:36 PM
If only the shooting had taken out 12 of these "church" members instead...

mdub
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 07:39 PM
You know it...

#1Townie
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 08:14 PM
Those fucking people!!!

dm_gsxr
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 08:46 PM
They're just in it for the publicity and especially for the money. They're a bunch of lawyer types and are just quivering with anticipation at the first idiot to throw a punch or otherwise give them a well deserved beat down.

Anyone here with the Patriot Riders? Maybe we should participate (but not the hot-heads :) ).

Carl

Ezzzzy1
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 08:47 PM
Our society has been taught that they are right in everything they think. Hell a teacher now days isnt even allowed to tell a student that answered her question wrong that he was wrong, in front of everyone. People are taught to believe in themselves and that used to be a good thing, but now all it means is that you wont let anyone tell you that you are wrong.

Its a game. Life has become a game and its played like a game of chess.

These cock suckers.... It would be so much fun to drive a bus up all their asses.

Bueller
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 09:12 PM
Ignore them and they will cease to exist.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 09:23 PM
Ignore them and they will cease to exist.

You are 100% correct but unfortunately thats another kink with us. I bet every single news station covers it.

The Black Knight
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 10:18 PM
i cannot believe this. absolutely ridiculous.
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-westboro-church-plans-to-picket-the-aurora-shooting-memorial-service

If only the shooting had taken out 12 of these "church" members instead...
That's just what I was going to say. Why can't a mass shooting happen to this Westboro Baptist church. These people suck...

Foolds
Sat Jul 21st, 2012, 11:14 PM
I would be willing to let this guy out for 1 hour if he agreed to go pay them a visit!

salsashark
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:01 AM
Anyone here with the Patriot Riders? Maybe we should participate (but not the hot-heads :) ).

Carl

I would encourage anyone/everyone to take part in a PGR event. Well worth your time.

rforsythe
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 07:55 AM
I bet the pussies don't even show.

Monster
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:01 AM
I will be there to keep them away from the families.

grim
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:49 AM
I will be there to keep them away from the families.

I say the CSC should go and use our bikes as a blockade to keep them from the families.

stubbicatt
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 10:21 AM
Hate begets more hate.

Ghosty
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:57 PM
These clowns are STILL around?! Anyone with Patriot Riders info, please post up links. I know there are always FaceBook groups that pop up to counter the clowns. Including when they do anything in Colorado. I'll keep my eyes open...

<Edit>

Here is the group I added to my FB last year during their nonsense. The woman who runs it really keeps it up to date and organizes counter-protests:

https://www.facebook.com/SpectralBrat?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/111988662159009/

Ghosty
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 01:04 PM
If you really wanna get amped up and pissed off, listen to the mindless drivel from the Westboro pastor himself. "Thank God! God sent the Theater killer"...

http://www.twitvid.com/GL4HB

Cross-post about tonight's "Freedom Rider Counterprotest" at the theater, West side:

Posting this for a friend who is not a member. Tonight the Westboro Baptist Church plans to march at the Aurora theatre and we are planning to get as many riders as possible to block these hateful people from spreading their message (god sent the shooter and all the victims from the other night deserved to die).

The Freedom Riders will be there, and are planning to meet up on the West side of the theatre at 5pm. Please come down if you're available this evening, we'd like to get some street bike guys out there.

veteran_80
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 01:41 PM
If you really wanna get amped up and pissed off, listen to the mindless drivel from the Westboro pastor himself. "Thank God! God sent the Theater killer"...

http://www.twitvid.com/GL4HB

Cross-post about tonight's "Freedom Rider Counterprotest" at the theater, West side:

I'm in with a level head of course.

Jmetz
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:18 PM
Ignore them. This is what they want. They want to stir the pot, they want you all speaking their name and giving them all the attention. They want people to counter protest. They want everyone up in arms just because they say they'll be sonewhere.. If you do anything but ignore them, they win.

veteran_80
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:27 PM
I'm not going for them.

Ezzzzy1
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:30 PM
I'm not going for them.

:up:

Jmetz
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:31 PM
No. But you're gonna give them the attention they want.

veteran_80
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:43 PM
No. But you're gonna give them the attention they want.

You see I'm not going to give them attention. All they will see is my back. Hopefully a presence will show support to the people that matter. I think that's more important.

salsashark
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 03:02 PM
These clowns are STILL around?! Anyone with Patriot Riders info, please post up links. I know there are always FaceBook groups that pop up to counter the clowns. Including when they do anything in Colorado. I'll keep my eyes open...

From PGR

All,
I want to share this with all of the Patriot Guard Riders of Colorado. I know this will be an unpopular decision but this does not fit within our mission statement and guidelines. Please stop and think...emotions are running very high right now and that is to be expected. This is what WBC does...they inform a community that they are going to show for something...they fax their info to any public fax number they can find... they notify the police that they are going to be there...they even make hotel reservations...they tell the press that they are going to be there...they get community all stirred up and then they don't show up 99% of the time, but they have achieved what they set out to do...publicity and disturb the community.

While the Patriot Guard Riders abhors the senseless shootings that occurred in Colorado early Friday morning, we are not a protest or counter-protest group. Per our mission statement, we only attend missions for military personnel and first responders, following mandatory invitation from the immediate family. If the Department of Defense came to regard the Patriot Guard Riders as a protest or counter-protest group, assistance we receive in securing invitations of the KIA/Active Duty death missions would very likely end. Without DoD cooperation, it would be extremely difficult for us to honor those fallen heroes.
If the PGR receives family invitations to stand for any shooting victims who meet our mission statement requirements, we will attend as requested. However, any others who have not served as outlined above fall outside our scope of participation. Please pray for the affected families and their community, as they recover from the trauma of these senseless shootings.

If anyone wants to attend the memorial in Aurora this evening please feel free to do so in order to show support for the community of Aurora and the families of this unfortunate incident. I would ask that you don't specifically represent the Patriot Guard Riders of Colorado because of the above mentioned reasons. We have extremely good relationships here in Colorado with all military bases within the state which is, and was built on the hardwork of some very dedicated members of our group over the past six years. I do not want to see those relationships damaged...thank you.

http://forums.coloradopgr.org/topic2363-the-aurora-memorial-for-the-theater-shooting-victoms.aspx

Zanatos
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 03:59 PM
The WBC people might have First Amendment rights to say what they want. However, that should not prevent local law enforcement from ticketing or arresting them for illegal parking, littering, impeding traffic, trespassing, disturbing the peace, unlawful assembly, inciting a riot, etc., etc., etc.

Let them protest and enjoy those First Amendment Rights, but don't let them get away with committing even one tiny infraction of federal, state, or local law.

maktastik_jr.
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:34 PM
http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/32468.gif
nuff said

cbrjohnny
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:28 PM
http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/32468.gif
nuff said

uuummmm...

Nick_Ninja
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 10:46 PM
FUCKIN BULLSHIT (http://telly.com/GL4HB) :321:

Clovis
Sun Jul 22nd, 2012, 11:08 PM
So if someone goes to WBC and kills a dozen, wounding everybody else, would that be another example of God's Vengeance? ;)

If you're going to lose your mind and kill a bunch of people, might as well be useful.

modette99
Mon Jul 23rd, 2012, 10:15 AM
Lets hope people find what Hotels/Motels they stay at and park behind them thus blocking them...take sometime to get towed...and being towed be a small price to pay to stop them from showing up...LOL

modette99
Mon Jul 23rd, 2012, 10:20 AM
LOL
http://thehayride.com/2011/04/westboro-baptist-church-goes-to-mississippi-and-loses/

A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business.

VFR
Mon Jul 23rd, 2012, 10:32 AM
The things you can do when a community comes together

Ghosty
Mon Jul 23rd, 2012, 10:37 AM
LOL
http://thehayride.com/2011/04/westboro-baptist-church-goes-to-mississippi-and-loses/
That is frickin' awesome, good on them! What a great idea, I'll bet the hotel staff was fully onboard with it, if only silently, heheh.

modette99
Mon Jul 23rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
That is frickin' awesome, good on them! What a great idea, I'll bet the hotel staff was fully onboard with it, if only silently, heheh.

Yep the pimply faced kid working the Hotel counter is not really going to care. And even if they did the tow trucks were booked up, I bet the tow companies would support you too and not respond.

Of course you could hang back, video and if a tow comes into the hotel lot jump in...LOL Nothing to tow with you sitting in the vehicle.

Clovis
Mon Jul 23rd, 2012, 11:18 AM
That's brilliant!

grim
Mon Jul 23rd, 2012, 11:32 AM
Handled in a non violent manner and the family of the deceased were able to grieve in silence, good to hear.

modette99
Mon Jul 23rd, 2012, 01:11 PM
Handled in a non violent manner and the family of the deceased were able to grieve in silence, good to hear.

Not just that but if you happen to inconvenience a few people with KS plates not apart of it was only a minor deal for a few hours, not life altering.

At least in our state you would see KS plates, not that unusual. I guess in another state, the slash 4 tires so the WB KS folk have to shell out $$$$$ every time they venture out might deter them. Well so would a beat down that no one seemed to see... :eyebrows: