PDA

View Full Version : OMG! This playboy chick has no soul!

Cat118!
Tue Jul 24th, 2012, 09:55 PM
actually Never mind.... I removed link. Can google if you want. But no need to focus on a awful person and feed into her. No remorse for the victims on her part and can hope kharma really does work on her

Positive stuff Love your families and loved ones tonight

I`m Batman
Tue Jul 24th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Um. Need a name to google.

Cat118!
Tue Jul 24th, 2012, 10:17 PM
here her twitter account link is on this

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/23/deadmau5-tricia-evans-colorado-shooting-joke_n_1694500.html

The Black Knight
Tue Jul 24th, 2012, 10:32 PM
here her twitter account link is on this

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/23/deadmau5-tricia-evans-colorado-shooting-joke_n_1694500.html

Wow.. what a total bitch...

grim
Tue Jul 24th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Yea she's not the only one though, one of my wife's ex's made a joke as well he thought it was funny untill i reminded him why he could never get or hold onto a woman like my wife because he was such a immature piece of shit.

madvlad
Tue Jul 24th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Stay classy San Diego!... That shows you that people are selfish and the world revolves around them. Would've loved to see her reaction if she or someone she knew was in this situation and cracked this joke... heartless cunt!... Yes I said cunt, so what...

Cat118!
Tue Jul 24th, 2012, 11:19 PM
She goes on saying how could no one go after him and this is earth, people die

Ghosty
Tue Jul 24th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Yeah there were a couple of pics floating around the net with the same "joke" she tweeted. Pieces of shit, imo, who think it's funny and blast it across FB or whatever. I don't remember seeing "jokes" after VA.Tech, Ft.Hood, or Gifford? Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

sag
Wed Jul 25th, 2012, 12:04 AM
tastelessness aside, thats just a bad joke and not clever at all. on a side note, how much time generally goes by before things arent super sensitive? 10 years? 9/11 gets referenced in comedic fashion without any outcry i feel. apples to footballs, but sandusky jokes have been hilarious since day one. but i will also be the first to admit my sense of humor can be highly offensive

#1Townie
Wed Jul 25th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Hmmm. Guess im just one of those that could really.... and i really mean could care less what some dumb bitch that takes her shirt off for money had to say about anything. Just my thought.

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 25th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Damn, and I thought this thread was going to have a naked ginger in it. :(

Keyser Soze
Wed Jul 25th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Hmmm. Guess im just one of those that could really.... and i really mean could care less what some dumb bitch that takes her shirt off for money had to say about anything. Just my thought.

Agreed. The best thing everyone could do is completely ignore this attention whore for the rest of her life. She got what she wanted.