PDA

View Full Version : Cruise to HPR Sunday 7/29

UHATEIT
Sat Jul 28th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Seems as though Saturday is the best day or when everyone is going due to the Superstreet races. But I was hoping to go out there Sunday and spectate. Anyone planning to ride out there Sunday to watch the races by chance? I believe the racing starts at 1030am so perhaps meeting around the I-70 and Chambers at the Jack in the Box off there and then head out like 9am? Just a thought as I can't find any threads about cruising out there. Id rather ride out there with others and then have people to hang with while at the races. Post up if you plan to ride out for Sunday!

Bueller
Sat Jul 28th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Saturday is the best day for watching most of the CSC people. Endurance races, 250, and novice races and of course Superstreet at the end of the day.
Sunday has a bunch of the fastest guys, so it is very entertaining.

UHATEIT
Sat Jul 28th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Dangit.I'm doing my fork swap today but I hope at least some people will be going out there Sunday. Anyone?

UHATEIT
Sat Jul 28th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Fork swap done. Ready to go to the HPR races tomorrow. Is anyone from the CSC going out to watch tomorrow at all?

Ted
Sat Jul 28th, 2012, 08:18 PM
^I am thinking about it. I try to ride out there at least once a year to watch a race. I haven't gone out there yet. Kinda depends on how much fun (or lack of) i have at the bars tonight, so it will be a morning decision.

UHATEIT
Sat Jul 28th, 2012, 09:12 PM
^I am thinking about it. I try to ride out there at least once a year to watch a race. I haven't gone out there yet. Kinda depends on how much fun (or lack of) i have at the bars tonight, so it will be a morning decision.

Awesome man! Ill still ride out there myself even if. No one else goes. Its just a long ride and would be better to have some others going as well just to be safe. I live where the 25 and 225 meet and the jck in the box off chambers off 70 just past 225 I figured was an easy spot.