PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a room to rent in C Springs

Wrider
Tue Aug 7th, 2012, 06:44 PM
I'm looking for a room to rent in the Springs. Don't have too much of a budget for it, but things came to a head where I'm living now, and I need to get away from the situation.

I do have a dog, a 58 lb boxer that's extremely friendly and completely harmless to anyone unless you're allergic or sub 100 lbs because she likes to jump up on people for hugs.

I will need garage space for my bike and a small tool chest. Other than that everything can either go into my room or storage.

I'm very quiet in my living situations, my sound system has never been above 50%, my truck and bike both have stock exhausts, that kind of quiet.

I'd prefer to be in central C Springs, but can work with most anything.

Anyway if you have a room for rent, please either reply here or PM me and we'll go from there! Thank you very much!

TransNone13
Tue Aug 7th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Too bad, I would have loved to rent my spare room to a fellow rider :(. (Too late now.) GL man.

TransNone13
Wed Aug 15th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Hey man, funny thing. My room mate bailed on me and will be gone before Sept 1st. You still need a room? It would be until November, as I will be moving then. Would be nice to have the help, as the APT is $$$ (1300 sq ft located by the Broadmoor), and I could certainly help you find a longer term solution. Your dog would be fine (I love dogs), the place just asks for a deposit. Furnished living room with expansive kitchen. 105Mbps cable internet as well.

BTW Attached garage, bike friendly... lol