PDA

View Full Version : Ride August 11th - NOOB FRIENDLY - 9am MOCO

WolFeYeZ
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Time: Meet at 9:00AM Leaving by 9:20 Text me if you are running late. (72O) 432-7236
Place: MOCO - Morrison Conoco Station - https://www.google.com/search?q=16283+Morrison+Rd%2C+Morrison%2C+CO+80465&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Gear: Seriously, wear some good gear so we dont all have to make fun of you for showing up in a T-shirt
Pace: Slow to Medium, but you will never be left behind as we will wait for the whole group before continuing on.
Who: Anyone welcome!
Destination: Lyons, CO
Possible route: Deer Creek > Central City Speedway > Peak to Peak > Highway 7

Post with questions, concerns or general douchebaggery.

UPDATE: Probably not doing the route listed here due to the bike race.

UPDATE 2: If you want to join, I will be going to the Faster Motorsports open house downtown after this ride for a free dyno run :D and then sometime after that to the old meets new meetup.

UHATEIT
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 02:29 PM
sounds great, I might be in on this one. You also planning to attend the BBQ that night at Christie's in Arvada?

Matrix
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 02:51 PM
This weekend is push bike fest all over the front range. For the route you mention, you may end up hitting this.

http://bstrongride.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=108

WolFeYeZ
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 03:29 PM
This weekend is push bike fest all over the front range. For the route you mention, you may end up hitting this.

http://bstrongride.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=108

Meh whatever, should be fine. Possible change to Deckers but will decide on the day of the ride.

grim
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Meh whatever, should be fine. Possible change to Deckers but will decide on the day of the ride.

Yea i would highly doubt it will be "fine" there will be cars bikes and cops all over the place, id change your ride unless you want to host the shittiest ride of the season.

WolFeYeZ
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Yea i would highly doubt it will be "fine" there will be cars bikes and cops all over the place, id change your ride unless you want to host the shittiest ride of the season.

general douchebaggery.

Meh, thus the back up route of Deckers mentioned.

Matrix
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Meh whatever, should be fine. .

A simple thanks for giving you a heads up was to much to ask I guess.

WolFeYeZ
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 03:38 PM
A simple thanks for giving you a heads up was to much to ask I guess.

True. Thank you sir :D

Ted
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 04:07 PM

True. Thank you sir :D

Or you can start the ride very very very very early.....

WolFeYeZ
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Or you can start the ride very very very very early.....

Hey ted, you should come :D

madvlad
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Gimme two wheels and I'm so dtr!

Vellos
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 05:58 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24651983.jpg

UHATEIT
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Moco is fine, and we can decide when we get there. I've personally been wanting to do a ride to Central City/Blackhawk and walk around/gamble/drink grab lunch. It's a short ride but could still be a fun day. I'm also planning to go to the bbq in Arvadao at 6pm that night.

Ghost
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Meh whatever, should be fine.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d192/freekwonder/motivational%20posters/motivational-poster-ignorance-best-.jpg

UHATEIT
Thu Aug 9th, 2012, 03:00 PM
So basically theres a huge bike festival in the area of the run initially planned. If thats the case then sure why not go southwards to Deer Creek or Deckers or try 67 from Castle rock over to Deckers.

WolFeYeZ
Thu Aug 9th, 2012, 03:26 PM
So basically theres a huge bike festival in the area of the run initially planned. If thats the case then sure why not go southwards to Deer Creek or Deckers or try 67 from Castle rock over to Deckers.

Thats whats probably going to happen, or the original route and come down from P2P on Coal Creek avoiding that bike run. But probably not the Castle rock to deckers route as some people are apposed to dirt riding.

mdub
Thu Aug 9th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Gonna make it this time.....????

Penadam
Thu Aug 9th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Thats whats probably going to happen, or the original route and come down from P2P on Coal Creek avoiding that bike run. But probably not the Castle rock to deckers route as some people are apposed to dirt riding.

Some people are pussies.

WolFeYeZ
Thu Aug 9th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Some people are pussies.

Yep. I really dont mind the dirt at all. Its kinda fun on a sportbike.

Ted
Thu Aug 9th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Hey ted, you should come :D

We'll see... MoCo seems so far away.

I haven't whined about anything in a while...

Yep. I really dont mind the dirt at all. Its kinda fun on a sportbike.

My bike overheats on dirt......

By the way what channel is that Broncos game on ?

~Barn~
Thu Aug 9th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Did somebody say "Let's go play Craps at The Ameristar" ??

I'll be there!

(I probably won't be there)

UHATEIT
Thu Aug 9th, 2012, 04:21 PM

I have been hearing this, but could swear that there is a non dirt route from Castle Rock to Deckers. Unless i'm mistaken. I was thinkign there are like 3-4 ways to get to deckers from Castle rock and a route that is fully paved.

Yeah the Coal Creek options sounds like a good idea as well.

deadline
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 05:16 AM
there is a huge bicycle event around Lions this Saturday... 72 after Ward and 7 to Lions for sure.

David
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 08:15 AM
I'll be there, and I'm game for pretty much anything.

WolFeYeZ
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 01:52 PM
BUMP

UPDATE: If you want to join, I will be going to the Faster Motorsports open house downtown after this ride for a free dyno run :D and then sometime after that to the old meets new meetup.

ChangBang
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I'd be down to join.

UHATEIT
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Did somebody say "Let's go play Craps at The Ameristar" ??

I'll be there!

(I probably won't be there)

haha that was me. I think the ride from MOCO up to Blackhawk is pleasant crossing over to the 70. Hanging at Blackhawk and gambling then riding home does sound like a fun run someday

UHATEIT
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 02:16 PM
BUMP

UPDATE: If you want to join, I will be going to the Faster Motorsports open house downtown after this ride for a free dyno run :D and then sometime after that to the old meets new meetup.

that sounds pretty badass I'm down for that and also never been to FASTER Motorsports before. One of my other SV friends (also a forum member here) the one that came to the BBQ last weekend will be coming on this run with us as well. I think we might stop at 303 Cycle and Performance on the way back to just check shit out. If not, then we will for sure follow to watch the dyno runs!

Ted
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 02:48 PM
BUMP

Did i miss a flyer somewhere ?

WolFeYeZ
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Did i miss a flyer somewhere ?

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=15180&highlight=faster

UHATEIT
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 02:59 PM
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=15180&highlight=faster

badass! totally down for that after the run

UHATEIT
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 04:37 PM
I'd be down to join.

DO EEET!

mdub
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 04:39 PM
free food and beer.....thinks i'll do my own ride over there at 11am..

mauser72
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 06:11 PM
I think I will try and join you tomorrow wolf havent been down to deckers in awhile

jplaice
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 06:41 PM
I'm going to try and make it too. Never rode that way before. I'll be on the orange Honda CBR600RR red Speed and Strength Jacket with the black and white Arai helmet.

Zach929rr
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 07:41 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24651983.jpg

And then motorcyclists everywhere wrecked upon your return.

Bueller
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 07:45 PM
I may roll out the Harley for this. :lol:

WolFeYeZ
Sat Aug 11th, 2012, 08:11 AM
I'm awake! See you guys there.

UHATEIT
Sat Aug 11th, 2012, 08:19 AM
I'm awake! See you guys there.

Good you didn't oversleep your run again! I'm gearing up for the day and off in about 15. Ill be there just after 9

Ted
Sat Aug 11th, 2012, 08:54 AM
I woke up late.....so you guys have a fun ride. I might see you fellas at Faster later today.

jplaice
Sat Aug 11th, 2012, 02:45 PM
This was a lot of fun, thanks for putting it on.

David
Sat Aug 11th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Had a great time. Thanks guys.

mauser72
Sat Aug 11th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Yeah it turned out to be a pretty good day had a great ride and nice to meet you guys (and gals) see ya next weekend.

deadline
Sat Aug 11th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Yep. Nice ride indeed. Pushed my limits to new low.

Zviffer
Sat Aug 11th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Good ride and nice meeting new faces.

psyclone
Sun Aug 12th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Thanks, I have been wanting to ride to Deckers (many positive ride reviews) and it was fabulous! The road next to the winding river in Pine Junction is amazing, truly gorgeous scenery and very fun. Looking forward to the next noob run.

mdub
Sun Aug 12th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Thanks, and it was fabulous!

Agree.....it is FABULOUS!!!! Haha......

Ghosty
Sun Aug 12th, 2012, 03:02 PM
'deadline' said that someone wrecked?

mauser72
Sun Aug 12th, 2012, 03:09 PM
uhateit lowsided at about 10mph didnt really do any major damage to himselfe or the bike just one of those learning experience things.

Bueller
Sun Aug 12th, 2012, 03:10 PM
It was a nice relaxing ride, sorry to hear of the get off later after I split off.
Always good to run into and talk with Sfarson.
Sorry for the guys that followed me accidentally when I split off, I had let the ride leader and sweep know that I was planning on splitting off. If it wouldn't have been a noob ride I would have offered to take people with me as I hit up some really fun but highly technical roads all the way back to town.

deadline
Sun Aug 12th, 2012, 06:11 PM
It was a nice relaxing ride, sorry to hear of the get off later after I split off.
Sorry for the guys that followed me accidentally when I split off, I had let the ride leader and sweep know that I was planning on splitting off. If it wouldn't have been a noob ride I would have offered to take people with me as I hit up some really fun but highly technical roads all the way back to town.

Oh I think you were the one following me for a while and then all of the sudden everyone behind me was gone... and then just as I started to worry that something had happen, uhateit lowersided right in front of us. scary couple of minutes...

Zach929rr
Sun Aug 12th, 2012, 06:34 PM
I bet uhated that lowside

willb003
Sun Aug 12th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I bet uhated that lowside

I bet uhated that pun.

sfarson
Sun Aug 12th, 2012, 08:58 PM

David.. Good to see you again.

UHATEIT
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 08:45 AM
I caught some rocks around a sharp turn and when the suspension bounced I panicked and straightened up adn went off the road. had it been grass there and not powdered dirt/gravel I probably could have rode it out rather than falling.

Anyone wanting to see the video I got it up here, the crash is at 1 minute, can't really see the rocks in the video but they were atually scattered around the whole lane rather than just to 1 side of the lane. Anyone wanting to look at the video and analyze my stupidity thats fine. You can see when the suspension bumps up from hitting the rock. Ive done it before but this time I think that combines with the sharpness of the curve was too much. I knew I was going to go off the road but didn';t think the bike would completely fall out from under me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v-scNQ0F7k

David
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Ouch, that sucks. Glad the damage was small, I hope your not limping bad from it, those hip checks can really slow ya down sometimes.

On a separate note.. Could someone list out the roads we ended up actually taking? I wasn't paying very close attention at the time, but I know I'm gonna want to ride them again.

Thanks,
-D

Nooch
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I caught some rocks around a sharp turn and when the suspension bounced I panicked and straightened up adn went off the road. had it been grass there and not powdered dirt/gravel I probably could have rode it out rather than falling.

Anyone wanting to see the video I got it up here, the crash is at 1 minute, can't really see the rocks in the video but they were atually scattered around the whole lane rather than just to 1 side of the lane. Anyone wanting to look at the video and analyze my stupidity thats fine. You can see when the suspension bumps up from hitting the rock. Ive done it before but this time I think that combines with the sharpness of the curve was too much. I knew I was going to go off the road but didn';t think the bike would completely fall out from under me

Dude, I feel like such an asshole now for joking around with you the other day about your "I haven't crashed YET" comment. I mean, its practically an inevitability for any rider really, but still, I feel like a tool for jinxing you! Glad you're ok!!!

Sean
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Sorry to hear about the crash, glad you're okay. Looks more like a combination of target fixation and going into a corner faster then you are comfortable with. You can see when you grab a handful of front brake, stand it up, and then fixate on the house/barn/thing. The corner doesn't look any sharper then the others that you had just gone through. And I don't think the front suspension loaded from a rock, I think it was a reaction of you grabbing the brake. That's just my .02. Maybe some of the more experienced riders have a different take on things.

The only reason I bring up another option of why the crash happened, is because then you know what to work on/improve on.

mdub
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Too bad u did not have a go pro Nooch on ur wreck....eh it was dark anyhoos.....but i still remember how it went. ur's was a whole lot worse...and where is my beer?

Nooch
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Too bad u did not have a go pro Nooch on ur wreck....eh it was dark anyhoos.....but i still remember how it went. ur's was a whole a lot worse...and where is my beer?

Meh, that video would've been crap. If the GoPro were on my helmet, it would've made you dizzy to watch it going around and around. If it had been on the bike, it would've just been the bike sliding along the road uneventfully. Now if YOU had a GoPro that night, that would've been something lol!

Nooch
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I don't think the front suspension loaded from a rock, I think it was a reaction of you grabbing the brake.

@Uhateit: Have you had your suspension tuned? My roommate has a '01 SV650S and he had very soft front suspension. After changing his fork oil and having a shop setup his suspension, he said it made a huge difference in the feedback when going over bumps and whatnot. Food for thought anyway, perhaps.

WolFeYeZ
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 03:38 PM
\
On a separate note.. Could someone list out the roads we ended up actually taking? I wasn't paying very close attention at the time, but I know I'm gonna want to ride them again.

Here is the whole ride: http://goo.gl/maps/URZBc

Nooch
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 03:51 PM
...and where is my beer?

Yeah this needs to happen. When I get my bike back, we'll set it up.

Sully
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 03:54 PM

I think they may have turned off with Bueller :dunno:

mdub
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 03:54 PM
"Yeah this needs to happen. When I get my bike back, we'll set it up. "

oh...thought u got it back.....

madvlad
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 04:08 PM
He has it back, I temporarily own it for a few thanks to my dumbass truck taking a crap on me, parts being ridiculous expensive and backorder parts...

Bueller
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 04:08 PM
I turned the people who turned off with me around, right away at Buffalo Creek, no one went with me.

Nooch
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 04:15 PM
He has it back, I temporarily own it for a few thanks to my dumbass truck taking a crap on me, parts being ridiculous expensive and backorder parts...

Yeah. That happened. I'm on meds for the separation anxiety. :scramble:

madvlad
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Yeah. That happened. I'm on meds for the separation anxiety. :scramble:

So I've been kind of bored so the bike got a T3/T4 turbo with custom mounted turkey call BOV, 2ft swing arm, bawlinz chrome wheels with the strobber valve caps, hot pink with green neon flakes paint scheme and last but not least a hello kitty exhaust. So just giving you a pre-heads up lol

Nooch
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 04:49 PM
So I've been kind of bored so the bike got a T3/T4 turbo with custom mounted turkey call BOV, 2ft swing arm, bawlinz chrome wheels with the strobber valve caps, hot pink with green neon flakes paint scheme and last but not least a hello kitty exhaust. So just giving you a pre-heads up lol

Eh...keep it! :gay:

David
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Thank you sir.

I actually separated after a brief stop in Deckers, went on thru Woodland Park and then into the Springs. Visited some family since I was out that way, then slabbed it back up I-25 back into Denver.

madvlad
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Eh...keep it! :gay:

So what if I actually did armor, automatic weapons, heat seeking missiles and hidden compartment for small hand weapons just in case *cough...zombies...cough* lol

Nooch
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 05:03 PM
So what if I actually did armor, automatic weapons, heat seeking missiles and hidden compartment for small hand weapons just in case *cough...zombies...cough* lol

:shocked:

:w00t:

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

:sniper:

madvlad
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Hmmm if I had the money, oh what wonders would be created haha... okay sorry about the threadjackinz noobs, carry on!

HOTCARCASS
Mon Aug 13th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Looked at the crash, to bad for sure! I could see the gravel in the road. It looked like a crap shoot. Proly would have lost it anyway. Glad your OK!

sfarson
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 12:02 AM
UHATEIT... If minor consolation, as I watched the vid, then saw you were on South Turkey Creek, I guessed immediately which corner it would be, and was right. It is a notoriously filthy northbound lane corner from vehicles cutting through the gravel/dirt on the inside. Others have experienced woes there as well. Glad all will be OK.

UHATEIT
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 09:07 AM
UHATEIT... If minor consolation, as I watched the vid, then saw you were on South Turkey Creek, I guessed immediately which corner it would be, and was right. It is a notoriously filthy northbound lane corner from vehicles cutting through the gravel/dirt on the inside. Others have experienced woes there as well. Glad all will be OK.

I heard that from others as well and wished I knew about it beforehand. This was my first time on this road and was probably a bad idea for me to be trying so hard to go fast. I am new and did not know how to react to the gravel there. I am pretty pissed about my bike and really probably wont be riding again for a while due to this unless I can get the bike fixed back up to look nice again. My riding season might be over we shall see.

Bueller
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Riding season is just getting good, temps come down. Fall is the absolute best time for riding.
Everyone crashes, it is part of riding. If the scratches bother you that much pull the fairings and run it semi naked like SV's are supposed to be. :lol:

Sully
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 09:47 AM
I heard that from others as well and wished I knew about it beforehand. This was my first time on this road and was probably a bad idea for me to be trying so hard to go fast. I am new and did not know how to react to the gravel there. I am pretty pissed about my bike and really probably wont be riding again for a while due to this unless I can get the bike fixed back up to look nice again. My riding season might be over we shall see.

If you're on a road that is unfamiliar to you, take it easy, especially if you're a new rider. If you are going through corners and overshooting them by crossing over the double yellow continuously, slow down. Clearly you are not focused and probably riding above your ability. I'm sure gravel can make even the most experienced rider uneasy, but you have to try to ride through it or around it. Had you been riding slower, I believe you would have been able to go through the corner just fine.

If your bike is rideable, by all means, ride it. It doesn't need to look pretty to get some seat time.

Nooch
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 11:47 AM
It doesn't need to look pretty to get some seat time.

:imwithstupid:

If it helps, I'd be willing to go on a nice chill ride with you on an easy road to help you get your nerve back, if thats perhaps part of the problem. I just had my first MAJOR getoff in May and I'm still getting my head right afterwards so I can definitely sympathize. But if the only concern is that the bike is bruised and a little ugly, I wouldn't let that stop you. I bought my R6 BRAND NEW and I've dumped it twice so far and I let her wear the superficial battle scars proudly!

Sully
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Oh and btw, UHATEIT, be sure to zip your sleeves down to the wrist and snap them closed.. especially if you are going to be wearing shorty gloves. You have that nice, new jacket, but it's not going to protect you if you don't close it up :)

UHATEIT
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 11:54 AM
:imwithstupid:

If it helps, I'd be willing to go on a nice chill ride with you on an easy road to help you get your nerve back, if thats perhaps part of the problem. I just had my first MAJOR getoff in May and I'm still getting my head right afterwards so I can definitely sympathize. But if the only concern is that the bike is bruised and a little ugly, I wouldn't let that stop you. I bought my R6 BRAND NEW and I've dumped it twice so far and I let her wear the superficial battle scars proudly!

it is all superficial, nothing is actually broken except the right rear brake pedal which we drilled in a screw so I have rear brake. I'd be fine to put a nice massive racing type sticker on it or something to get it to cover it up if the price is too high when I ride in for a quote today.

I would love to find a decal shop that does custom decals that I can take a direct side shot and then draw on the design and have them print it and install it. I had that done to my car in 2005 and it was a massive 2 layer decal. Unfortunately most places that have nice decal kits are for GSXR and nothing for the SV650

UHATEIT
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Oh and btw, UHATEIT, be sure to zip your sleeves down to the wrist and snap them closed.. especially if you are going to be wearing shorty gloves. You have that nice, new jacket, but it's not going to protect you if you don't close it up :)

I was wearing my gauntlets to Deckers and then it was hot outside and swapped to my cuff gloves and left the wrists of the jacket unzipped, totaly dumbass move on my part but did it to let some airflow into the arms, and of course the jacket rode up and I got some rash around the elbow. But my jacket looks as if nothing ever happened so I can attest to the quality of a nice jacket!

Zach929rr
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Sorry to hear about the crash, glad you're okay. Looks more like a combination of target fixation and going into a corner faster then you are comfortable with. You can see when you grab a handful of front brake, stand it up, and then fixate on the house/barn/thing. The corner doesn't look any sharper then the others that you had just gone through. And I don't think the front suspension loaded from a rock, I think it was a reaction of you grabbing the brake. That's just my .02. Maybe some of the more experienced riders have a different take on things.

The only reason I bring up another option of why the crash happened, is because then you know what to work on/improve on.

+1. Panic and then fixate. Had you just stuck to the corner you would have been fine.

Happy you are ok. Get back on the horse and ride some more.

willb003
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 07:54 PM
+1. Panic and then fixate. Had you just stuck to the corner you would have been fine.

Happy you are ok. Get back on the horse and ride some more.

Exactly. should have pushed on your right bar, and looked through the corner and you would have made it.

Dont feel too bad I have wrecked more times than I can count.

mdub
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 08:06 PM
yeah ...that is why you dont have a bike that runs........hehe

psyclone
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Here I am doing my best to keep up with you guys on Deer Creek Canyon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBf8XHqjT2g

willb003
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 09:21 PM
yeah ...that is why you dont have a bike that runs........hehe

Who me?

Sean
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Who me?
He may crash, but he never makes excuses. I thought the 520 was up and running?

willb003
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 09:57 PM
He may crash, but he never makes excuses. I thought the 520 was up and running?

Running like a raped ape.

Cap'n Crunch
Tue Aug 14th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Good running into you guys up in Deckers. Bummer about the crash uhateit. Yeah, that corner is always dirty. Have to watch those right hand corners in the canyons because the cars cut the corners and kick gravel out onto the asphalt. We turned off at the turn to deer creek, so we had just missed the crash.

Zach929rr
Wed Aug 15th, 2012, 09:04 AM

Until it blows up again at least.

Bueller
Wed Aug 15th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Yea it's gonna go all 929 on yer ass!

Zach929rr
Wed Aug 15th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Yea it's gonna go all 929 on yer ass!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwshit

Sean
Wed Aug 15th, 2012, 10:14 AM

As a KTM should. :rock: Don't be all jealousy, Zach.

(Until the next repair is necessary. Usually within a week or two)

Zach929rr
Wed Aug 15th, 2012, 10:49 AM
(Until the next repair is necessary. Usually within a week or two)

More like ride a few miles, adjust the valves. Let it side in the garage for 4 days, change the oil.

And yeah I am gelouse of that thing. So much powa.