PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget....

tecknojoe
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 07:04 PM
It's going on right now

great pic off fb:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/255257_10151068637487893_1170049615_n.jpg

grim
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 07:25 PM
The race is on Sunday isnt it?

tecknojoe
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 07:36 PM
God created earth in six days, and raced on the seventh

yea race is sunday

sag
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 07:45 PM
are you going joe?

tecknojoe
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 07:53 PM
are you going joe?

I'm aiming for sunday morning. you?

hcr25
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Practice today was awesome. We were on the middle third of the mountain. Words can not describe riding about the mountain at speed. Tomorrow we are on the top third and Friday is qualifying on the bottom third. We have to be on the mountain by 3:45 am for practice that starts as soon as it is light enough to see. We ge to ride till about 9am then we are down fir the day.
Mike

grim
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 08:18 PM
That's awesome man I can only imagine how much fun that is to have the whole road.

Ghost
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Practice today was awesome. We were on the middle third of the mountain. Words can not describe riding about the mountain at speed. Tomorrow we are on the top third and Friday is qualifying on the bottom third. We have to be on the mountain by 3:45 am for practice that starts as soon as it is light enough to see. We ge to ride till about 9am then we are down fir the day.
Mike

GL man!

tecknojoe
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Mike

Good luck Mike, I'm sure you're going to love every minute of it. Truly unique racing

Try to get some helmet cam footage if you can

sag
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 08:37 PM
I'm aiming for sunday morning. you?

ill be there fri onward with some pals. where are you going to view from?

asp_125
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 08:38 PM
GL Mike, & Glenn, & other MRA racers!

tecknojoe
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 08:43 PM
ill be there fri onward with some pals. where are you going to view from?

I heard the start line is good. I really have no plan yet. Donno what to do other than go in the morning

sag
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 08:55 PM
ive only watched from devils playground and last year we ran our shop car so i worked and was at the start and it was way more fun

FZRguy
Wed Aug 8th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Mike

Pavement good from start to top? How were conditions today (temp, wind, etc).

gsxridiot
Thu Aug 9th, 2012, 06:45 AM
good luck out there, Mike and Glen

Bueller
Thu Aug 9th, 2012, 07:01 AM
good luck out there, Mike and Glen
And Hot Carl!

Sean
Thu Aug 9th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Good luck to all of the MRA guys! Kick some ass and show'm how the locals do it!

hcr25
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 11:13 AM
The pavement is, actually it is much better then Pueblo was before the repave. It is hard to get really good heat in the race tires but I have not had any traction issues so far.
Qualifing went pretty well. I did a 4:55.96. The fastest bike time I saw was a factory Ducati that did a 4:17. There might be a faster time but all the results were not up when we left.
There is something to be said about being able to go as fast as you want up the mountain. Greg Tracy, one of the factory Ducati guys told me there data showed 147mph top speed in today's section. I'm guessing I was around 125mph.
Sunday should be awesome!

Slo
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 11:17 AM
damn!!!! Good luck to the MRA guys, stay safe up there!!!!