PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for beta testing?

Wrider
Thu Aug 16th, 2012, 04:44 PM
So I got ahold of some 2nd gen Go Pro Heros for beta testing... Anyone wanna test them out with me within the next 2 weeks?

WolFeYeZ
Thu Aug 16th, 2012, 04:47 PM
So I got ahold of some 2nd gen Go Pro Heros for beta testing... Anyone wanna test them out with me within the next 2 weeks?

I'm down. Can get good track, street and underwater (not on bike) shots.

Jmetz
Thu Aug 16th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Yeah I'm down. Do we get to keep them? :D

200sr20
Thu Aug 16th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I'm down!!

Wrider
Thu Aug 16th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Lol it's something I gotta do, so can't be handing them out, but anyone up for a ride Saturday?

Zach929rr
Thu Aug 16th, 2012, 08:04 PM
I will gladly strap one to my head and do woolies.

Sarge
Fri Aug 17th, 2012, 05:35 AM
Are these HDHero 2's or something newer? Just curious. If somebody wants to mail one out here to me in South Carolina I might be willing to take a trip to ride the Dragon. Might have to rent a bike first though, but more than willing if it's for science. ;)

Wrider
Fri Aug 17th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Yeah HD Hero 2s. I've got 3 but I have to "keep them in my possession at all times". They came with 2 suction cup mounts and a chest strap mount, so I'm sure I can have plenty of fun screwing around!

vort3xr6
Fri Aug 17th, 2012, 08:47 AM
I will gladly strap one to my head and do woolies.

I 2nd this.

buddahson
Fri Aug 17th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I'm curious, what are you beta testing? The HD2 has been out for a while now.

Jmetz
Fri Aug 17th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Lol it's something I gotta do, so can't be handing them out, but anyone up for a ride Saturday?

Kinda takes the fun out of it. :)

Brat
Fri Aug 17th, 2012, 09:19 PM
if my truck handnt puked out the front diff, i was going to see if a boat trip for some video of monster macks was good. been dying to get vid of the fish ive been getting into..
this would look so cool on vid imo.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/july14saturdaytwinlakes18pderandmore034.jpg

Wrider
Sat Aug 18th, 2012, 03:45 AM
That would be pretty cool. Where are you getting into those???

Oh and apparently I'm a moron... lol The guy wasn't clear on what to test, so apparently I need to test the differences between the suction cup mounts. The cameras are Hero2s. I'm not allowed to talk about the differences in the mounts, but I would recommend buying one of the 2nd gen mounts if you're considering buying one. Shouldn't be any price difference, just more user friendly.

Brat
Sat Aug 18th, 2012, 09:34 AM
im getting into them at twin lakes. that one was 18pds. i got a 23.11 pder five days ago. that was a picture fish...
underwater vid of the fight in and release would look sick.
same fish as above this is when he splashed and i started pointing, why splash i let you go.....? lol. this probably would have looked real sweet underwater, looking towards the fish with the boat in the background/backwater.. lol.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/july14saturdaytwinlakes18pderandmore033.jpg
im a week out on the front diff beeing fixed on my diesel. if i get it fixed my boats 18.5 feet long plenty big enough to get vid, the hull is clean enough to get moving shots from lake to lake. man i just need to buy one myself..... lol.

Wrider
Sat Aug 18th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Very cool. I'm in if I get time.

Unfortunately my buddy and I hit Pikes Peak today with the GoPros, the problem being that my Pirelli Angel STs with <1000 miles on them just picked up a razor blade. Can't patch that, so I have to spring for a new tire, and seeing that I hate the feel of them, I gotta get both...

Brat
Sat Aug 18th, 2012, 06:56 PM
yeah ive been fishing up to the diesels front diff going south. now a week out of order... sucks fishing should be really good with the cold weather.
when my trucks done i'll pm you if you want to try some fishing boat stuff. you have a fishing liscence? last person i took on my boat got a 17pd lake trout new personal best. :D ive got a ton of ideas for cool shots etc.