PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Trailer in CO Springs

Reyven
Wed Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:13 PM
5x8 silver utility trailer that we used to take the bikes to the track. License plate #018 XRZ.

We left friday night to drive to Houston for a funeral. Returned this morning at 11 am. Neither of us can remember if it was in its spot at that time due to driving 15 hours straight through. Left again at noon to run up to Denver. Returned at 6:45 and both of us immediately noticed it was missing. Which, makes us both think that it was there when we got in this morning.

Nothing in it but pit bull mounting plates, spare tire, and single bike tri fold ramp.

Will look for pics.

Edit: Stolen from Early Sun Drive and Azure circle. Can't find any pics, but its a standard silver box trailer. Not that that helps at all. I think there was a #32, very small, in black, on the left had back door. Door was one that opened to the side, from left to right.

Edit: Pic from side http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/reyvenrey/selling/trailer1.jpg

also, the upper rear light was broken on the drivers side, the right brake light did not function properly, and there was a paintball splatter on the back door near the handle.

Wrider
Wed Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:21 PM
Jeez I'm sorry...
I'll be on the lookout.

asp_125
Wed Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:10 PM
Dammit! You guys racing this weekend? Hit us up if you need a trailer.

Reyven
Wed Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:21 PM
Dammit! You guys racing this weekend? Hit us up if you need a trailer.

He is, but only Nov U because we have a wedding to go to that afternoon. He had already arranged for someone in the springs to take his bike up and back so we could make better time. Might need help in Sept for PPIR though. I'm thinking of doing super street, so we would need space for 2 bikes. We have the pit bull stands and pins. But the mounting plates were in the trailer

Foolds
Wed Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:14 PM
Wow Crappy.... I have tie downs =(

WolFeYeZ
Wed Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:52 PM
Wow that really sucks... they will probably use it to steal more bikes...

Ninja2
Thu Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:47 AM
Wow. What is with all these thefts lately in the Dirty? Sorry to hear and also about the funeral. I have the part that goes on your handlebars if you need it for ppir (forgot name). There is usually a few from the south that race on Sat in case you need help.

Reyven
Thu Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:07 AM
Wow. What is with all these thefts lately in the Dirty? Sorry to hear and also about the funeral. I have the part that goes on your handlebars if you need it for ppir (forgot name). There is usually a few from the south that race on Sat in case you need help.

Thanks, We have canyon dancers and soft ties and tie downs. Will just need to find the space for the bike(s), as I was contemplating doing super street that weekend.

Sparker
Thu Aug 23rd, 2012, 06:36 PM
ive got a 5x8 enclosed with chocks and anchor points if you need to borrow. just let me know

Reyven
Thu Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:42 PM
ive got a 5x8 enclosed with chocks and anchor points if you need to borrow. just let me know

Thank you! I will let you know if we need it. There is only one more race weekend after this one. Luckily, its at PPIR. I will let you know though!