PDA

View Full Version : Superstreet PPIR

Reyven
Mon Aug 27th, 2012, 06:44 PM
I've got a free superstreet entry that I'm not going to get to use :(

I would like it go to someone who has never done a superstreet before. That's my only criteria. Hopefully give someone a shot at it, that might not otherwise get to.

madvlad
Mon Aug 27th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Well I did it for the first time this weekend but I'd love to have it since I'm on a budget all the time if you don't mind.

Cornfed
Mon Aug 27th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Damn it I missed another free certificate. Ive done it once before but would love to do it again.

Reyven
Tue Aug 28th, 2012, 07:14 AM
This would have been my first SS experience. I was fortunate enough to come into this cert when the $ were the only thing holding me from being able to do this. So, I'd really like it to go to someone who hasnt done it yet. Whether it's financial or just plain indecision, or whatever; if this can be the last piece that allows someone to do it, that's what I want. But if that person doesnt step forward in the next week. I'll let you two duke it out.

madvlad
Tue Aug 28th, 2012, 07:29 AM
For sure, thanks and let us know!

Radek
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 07:02 PM
id take it if faster will fix my bike before it starts

Smitty
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Can I have it? I've never done super street before!

WolFeYeZ
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 08:23 PM
+1 for Madvlad getting it. He is looking at getting into the actual racing next year and a 2nd SuperStreet would make him eligible for his racing licence :D

Edit: Spots are limited and getting close to filled up already, so if not redeemed soon it may go to waste.

Radek
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 07:07 AM
thanks Reyven , ill see you all there , now how do I sign up with your ticket or do I just show up at the place and tell them how it is ?

madvlad
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 07:41 AM
thanks Reyven , ill see you all there , now how do I sign up with your ticket or do I just show up at the place and tell them how it is ?

E-mail jeff brown asap to reserve your spot before its too late. Tell him you have a voucher

Radek
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 07:50 PM
This would have been my first SS experience. I was fortunate enough to come into this cert when the $ were the only thing holding me from being able to do this. So, I'd really like it to go to someone who hasnt done it yet. Whether it's financial or just plain indecision, or whatever; if this can be the last piece that allows someone to do it, that's what I want. But if that person doesnt step forward in the next week. I'll let you two duke it out.

how did you got voucher if you didnt participated in SS yet ?
Im I getting wild card ,since I never raced or did SS yet ?
Enybody else can have it ,there are rules in no rules ...

Bueller
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Turn on translator plz :lol:

Radek
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Turn on translator plz :lol:
lol,thats what I am sayin since i got here

VryfastRR
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 08:23 PM

http://youtu.be/H9kpTvm6CYA

madvlad
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 08:38 PM
I did it on a voucher last time at HPR. Do it dude, you'll learn a ton. Remember to have water wetter instead if glycol coolant fyi

Radek
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 08:42 PM

who is your god ?

Radek
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 08:43 PM
I did it on a voucher last time at HPR. Do it dude, you'll learn a ton. Remember to have water wetter instead if glycol coolant fyi
this is chain reaction

Radek
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 08:46 PM
hihihi,hohoho,huhuhu,hahaha,hehehe

madvlad
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Chain reaction?

~Barn~
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 08:58 PM

That shit was funny.

Radek
Tue Sep 4th, 2012, 09:06 PM
hey Rayven , looks like I will have to use your bike then

Reyven
Tue Sep 4th, 2012, 09:21 PM
hey Rayven , looks like I will have to use your bike then

Pretty sure use of bike was not in this freebie........