PDA

View Full Version : MRA Invites Superstreet & Non-Current Racers to RACE PPIR

UglyDogRacing
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Ok, here's the deal...

IF you are a current SuperStreet racer AND you have completed at least two SuperStreet rounds AND you have a race prepped bike that will pass MRA tech, then YOU ARE INVITED to come race (like real race...) at the MRA Season Finale at PPIR September 14th & 15th.

You are already Associate Members by virtue of your participation in SuperStreet, and the MRA will waive your "Weekend Competition Pass Fee" of $50 for the final round. So, sign up for races and spend the entire weekend racing with the MRA.

You can sign up for any class you and your bike are eligible for. Nov U, Nov O, Am U, Am O, Formula 40, and Endurance are all direct fits. IF you have an oddball bike that fits in something like LWGP, STU, STO, Modern Vintage, or similar - then you need permission from New Rider Director Jeff Brown prior to entering.

If you are a Racer with MRA or other club but are NON-Current in 2012, you can simply get an Associate Membership for $75, and again - we'll waive the weekend competition pass fee as above. You can sign up for any class you and your bike are eligible for with the same format as above.

We are looking forward to an AMAZING final round at PPIR - and remember, it's DOUBLE POINTS!!

So, if you want to have a great end to 2013 AND bank some points for a favorable grid spot for Round 1 in 2013... be sure to take advantage of this amazing deal!

See you all in two weeks! http://forums.mra-racing.org/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mother Goose
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Hmmmm.... anyone have a drill press? ;) :lol:

Bueller
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Hmmmm.... anyone have a drill press? ;) :lol:

I never use one

Mother Goose
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 10:37 AM
I never use one
That's because you're a badass, duh.

Bueller
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Too lazy to take bolt off :lol:

Mother Goose
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Application being filled out as we speak.... who's coming with me?! :D

Sully
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 04:37 PM
For Wicky :doublefinger: :D

Just to clarify, if we want to race in the other classes, we must pay the entry fee for those (ie. LOR) or pay the $xx to race any race (that our bike will allow) all weekend, correct?

UglyDogRacing
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Just to clarify, if we want to race in the other classes, we must pay the entry fee for those (ie. LOR) or pay the $xx to race any race (that our bike will allow) all weekend, correct?

Correct. You are subject to the normal race entry fees, including the $250 unlimited racing.

Snowman
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Yea, that 250$ is the deal. Race all weekend any race you can qualify for.

~Barn~
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 08:09 PM
You Superstreet junkies are going to love this track, if you've never raced/trackday'd here before.

<-Jealous

WolFeYeZ
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Anyone want to lend me a race prepped bike? :D

Radek
Tue Sep 4th, 2012, 06:27 PM
hey Jim , any other club racers are allowed right ? Do you need any proof ?

madvlad
Tue Sep 4th, 2012, 06:33 PM
You Superstreet junkies are going to love this track, if you've never raced/trackday'd here before.

<-Jealous

Yes sir, just looking and I was hooked! Can't wait to actually try superstreet on it this time around and have a race bike by the time next season hits.