PDA

View Full Version : August 31st Trail Ridge - Northern CO Pre-Meet-up

tstevens
Wed Aug 29th, 2012, 03:49 PM
What's up guys, have a group of people from Greeley that want to head up. I figured I'd start a thread letting everyone know where we are going to meet. I felt like it'd be easier to try and get a group to cruise up Highway 34 and rendezvous with the crew coming up Highway 36 instead of riding all the way down to Lyons. We are going to meet at the Home Depot on 35th ave and Highway 34 around 6:30 and be leaving at 6:45. If anyone around Greeley or anyone who wants to join in is welcome, just group ride it up 34 and meet up with the rest at Poppy's at 8. If you are in Loveland or Fort Collins and would rather meet us in Loveland we could always plan to meet up at Kmart right before the canyon and caravan up. Let me know what works for you, PM me and I can get you my number as well.

tstevens
Fri Aug 31st, 2012, 10:57 AM
Figured I'd go ahead and bump this for anyone interested. We are meeting at 6:30 at the Home Depot and leaving at 6:45. Meeting up with the crew from Fort Collins at 7:20-7:30 at Sandi's for gas if needed, otherwise just meeting them there and cruising out. PM me if you need my number!