PDA

View Full Version : Northern Colorado Euro

SloBlue
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 08:42 AM
I know that a lot of riders on CSC also check in on the ADV site. I haven't seen anything about this over here. Pretty epic thread I've been following.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=820135

Sorry, I don't think I can make a hotlink from my phone, you'll have to cut and paste.

Airreed
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Ouch...don't drop a helmet at the Beemer shop.

salsashark
Thu Aug 30th, 2012, 10:01 AM
That thing needs cliff notes...

If you want to skip to page 20:

Just got a call from Mr Hendry. Says on the way home and overnight he thought about the matter and says he wants to just make it right. Will be crediting the CC immediately. Apologized for the experience, and thinks that was probably the conversation we should have had yesterday. I am appreciative. Both of the eventual outcome and of the help provided by the inmates here. Clearly when we stick together we have a lot more power in getting the customer service we want and need.

Also want to point out that I am not in favor of damaging businesses that are meeting our needs. I want and need dealer support locally. I want a premier dealer here, and I want them to be successful so they have the economic power to provide even better service. Sure am glad I had this forum to shed light on the situation. I hope businesses understand that social media can leverage their business both ways.

Cheers
Mark

I like this guy's attitude!

I've never had a problem w/ Foothills or CO Euro. I've always felt like I've been treated fairly by both. I'm glad this guy got his money back and the whole thing didn't go down the same road most of these types of threads do... with a bunch of dog piling and BS.