PDA

View Full Version : HPR Track Day - OCT 8th!!!

Smitty
Fri Sep 28th, 2012, 12:10 PM
A few of us are going to HPR on October 8th for a track day. Looks like it will be the north course according to the calendar. If there are a few others interested we can buy a discount card and save a few $$$. Who's coming!?! :bananna:

Lapping Day Discount Card Options:

Three (3) Half Days of Lapping - $243.00
Three (3) Full Days of Lapping - $405.00
Six (6) Half Days of Lapping - $475.00
Six (6) Full Days of Lapping - $792.00

Reyven
Fri Sep 28th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Me me me, pick me!

Oh, and I will need leathers and a spot on a trailer and a ride too. k thanks

:hibye:

Smitty
Fri Sep 28th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Me me me, pick me!

Oh, and I will need leathers and a spot on a trailer and a ride too. k thanks

:hibye:

I suppose you'll also need some gas for the bike and need to be fed too. You sound expense if I pick you...

:shock:

Reyven
Fri Sep 28th, 2012, 08:16 PM
I suppose you'll also need some gas for the bike and need to be fed too. You sound expense if I pick you...

Now that you mention it. . . . gloves and back protector as well.

:angel:

TransNone13
Thu Oct 4th, 2012, 02:49 PM
I'd be in on this... I also have the ability to tow 3 bikes. Two in the trailer and one in the bed.

spideyrdr
Thu Oct 4th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I may be there to toss banana peels on the track. It's a long off-season and Mario Kart is my only release!

spideyrdr
Thu Oct 4th, 2012, 10:18 PM
I'd be in on this... I also have the ability to tow 3 bikes. Two in the trailer and one in the bed.

Kyle - always with 1 if not 2 if not an unprecedented 3 in his rear!

Foolds
Thu Oct 4th, 2012, 10:59 PM

They all are... :puppy:

Smitty
Fri Oct 5th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Kyle - always with 1 if not 2 if not an unprecedented 3 in his rear!

Don't be hatin!!!

TransNone13
Fri Oct 5th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Lol, is the track as slick as the roads? I've been sliding ALL over!

Radek
Mon Oct 8th, 2012, 10:43 PM
very nice weather to be on track , if my bike was just not slow as snail and didnt died every time I bring it from service , if there is any GOD out there,please act .Ave maria ,gracia plena,dominus tecum ,spiritus sanctus ,amen.

Reyven
Tue Oct 9th, 2012, 06:10 AM
very nice weather to be on track , if my bike was just not slow as snail and didnt died every time I bring it from service , if there is any GOD out there,please act .Ave maria ,gracia plena,dominus tecum ,spiritus sanctus ,amen.

Don't worry about being slow. It's supposed to be about having fun ;)

It was a beautiful day! A little chilly in the morning, but took it really easy. I can't ever complain about having a track to myself for an hour or so. This was my first experience with the north course, it was more fun than I expected it would be.

I was lucky to have a few racing friends out there to show me a few tips. I think there was definite improvement throughout the morning.

Had my first off track experience as well. Glad that it was not a rule breaker, just seeing how the bike handled in the dirt.

All in all, a great morning. Big thanks to Smitty for setting me up with it!!!

koop
Tue Oct 9th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Me too. Turn 13, i thought straight was a better option than left. Everyone had a good laugh on that one. You're right, perfect day, cool folks, my first track day and I'll be back.

Mother Goose
Tue Oct 9th, 2012, 08:35 AM
All in all, a great morning. Big thanks to Smitty for setting me up with it!!!
I think he likes you, maybe you should keep him around. ;)

buddahson
Tue Oct 9th, 2012, 09:54 AM
A bit of video from the afternoon. I caught up to koop and Jose around the 9 minute mark and followed for a lap or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vPOssQfS2E&feature=youtube_gdata

hcr25
Tue Oct 9th, 2012, 11:27 AM
For being so cold in the morning it turned out to be a great day. Thanks for making my job easy and keeping the crash cart in the pits. Everyone did a great job and seemed to have had a really good day.

fairrpe86
Tue Oct 9th, 2012, 03:41 PM
For being so cold in the morning it turned out to be a great day. Thanks for making my job easy and keeping the crash cart in the pits. Everyone did a great job and seemed to have had a really good day.

Oops...I guess I broke that rule for you. I guess that's what you get when you don't check to see how much gas you have before you go out for a final session...It would have been a long push back from turn 2.

Reyven
Tue Oct 9th, 2012, 06:11 PM
I think he likes you, maybe you should keep him around. ;)

this was my present for my patience and assistance during race season. all the same, yes, will keep him!

Glad to be of service!

koop
Tue Oct 9th, 2012, 06:15 PM
A bit of video from the afternoon. I caught up to koop and Jose around the 9 minute mark and followed for a lap or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vPOssQfS2E&feature=youtube_gdata

Cool, thanks for posting that and nice meeting you.

Radek
Tue Oct 9th, 2012, 09:08 PM
i dont need to say thanks twice , I mean it .