PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands 2

Keyser Soze
Mon Oct 1st, 2012, 09:07 AM
Anyone else have it yet? So far I'm diggin it.

PS3 CheeserSoze if anyone wants to get in on some action.

Darth Do'Urden
Mon Oct 1st, 2012, 11:23 AM
I'm loving the first one on PC. Picked it up for $7.50 earlier this year (with DLC). Pretty frigign' cool. I'm looking forward to the second one in a year or two when it's equally cheap. =)

mdub
Mon Oct 1st, 2012, 11:41 AM
i was looking for it yesterday.....but i was in sears...gonna grab it tonite at BB. looks grt.

Sleev
Mon Oct 1st, 2012, 12:15 PM
playing it on PC, it's getting addictive (Sleev_OT on steam). Gonna see if I can find a copy of the players guide "free" online

Sleev
Mon Oct 8th, 2012, 02:04 PM
so, I haven't been able to figure this out yet. Do your grenades damage your own turrets?

I know you can friendly fire your character with rocket launchers and grenades.

ticktock4792
Mon Oct 8th, 2012, 02:15 PM
so, I haven't been able to figure this out yet. Do your grenades damage your own turrets?

I know you can friendly fire your character with rocket launchers and grenades.

have it or 360...i enjoy tearing up the wasteland with friends....maybe ill try it tonite and see if it causes damage got nothin else to do

mdub
Mon Oct 8th, 2012, 02:51 PM
battling Flint the 2nd boss right now. Man i;m getting tired of the ice...

Keyser Soze
Mon Oct 8th, 2012, 04:10 PM
I'm almost done with it. The ice does suck, but the other levels are a ton more fun.

Keyser Soze
Mon Oct 8th, 2012, 04:11 PM
I'm doing as many side missions as I can to make the game last, but it's still goin by pretty quick. Dukino's Mom is the toughest bit yet. Cleans me clock every damn time.

mdub
Mon Oct 8th, 2012, 04:19 PM
well...cant wait to pass the ice..that flint guy is not making it ez...

mdub
Wed Nov 28th, 2012, 07:32 PM
do I have to be level 50 to get legendary weapons? ie :the veruc?

Keyser Soze
Thu Nov 29th, 2012, 08:41 AM
I think you can find them, just not able to use them. Not sure. I beat the game, went back to play the harder mode and it didnt save :rant: So I have to start completely over.

mdub
Thu Nov 29th, 2012, 08:57 AM
How did u beat w4r robot boss? Is there a specific location to be at?

Keyser Soze
Thu Nov 29th, 2012, 09:13 AM
What are you playing as? Gunzerker? I beat the game using the Mechromancer. Makes it almost too easy. I used a gun with high corrosive damage, maxed out the more pep option in the skill tree and just ran around avoiding as much as I could and letting Deathtrap whoop some ass.

mdub
Thu Nov 29th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Yeah...gunzerker.

Sleev
Thu Nov 29th, 2012, 09:52 AM
got a little bored with the commando, so started a Zero/sniper character. Stuck on Wilhelm cuz I couldn't find any corrosive weapons for a while, until last night. I have a corrosive grenade mod and corrosive sniper rifle. Tried to kill him once, but failed. Going to try again tonight.

There's really no one playing co-op on the PC