PDA

View Full Version : Winter Sports

CO_Vol
Mon Oct 15th, 2012, 08:26 PM
It's about that time. A-basin announced today they will open the CO season Wed at 9am.

I don't care if it's just one run, I'm pumped. :bananna:

vort3xr6
Mon Oct 15th, 2012, 08:54 PM
The white ribbon of death.

Will the Thrill
Mon Oct 15th, 2012, 10:29 PM
I'll be there!!! They are gonna have some park features up too!!!

Matty
Mon Oct 15th, 2012, 10:53 PM
<~~~ will be spraying posers on Friday... Hahaha!

Keystone opens Nov. 2nd.

kawasakirob
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 12:34 AM
<~~~ will be spraying posers on Friday... Hahaha!

Keystone opens Nov. 2nd.

And I'll be spraying people like you...

kawasakirob
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Garnia beckons

tecknojoe
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Hopefully can break 80mph this year

got 70.8 last spring

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 07:40 AM
I used to ski very aggressively. But when my knee(s) started to complain, I took up snowboarding. Now, it's all about the mountain and the flow. Yeah, surfing has a hold on me. Anyway, I don't mind being on the receiving end of stuff I've done to others in life. ;) Spray away...

Egg my car...

Drop an M80 in my mailbox...

:D

I think I'm fit enough this season to put in a dozen days...

Matty
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 08:24 AM
And I'll be spraying people like you...

Anyway, I don't mind being on the receiving end of stuff I've done to others in life. ;) Spray away...

hahaha.... I'm all about getting back what I dish out!!! Been skiing/riding for almost 30 years. I think I've sprayed and been sprayed plenty of times.

Anyway, Winter wheels on, check. Roof racks on, check. Ready to ride the WHITE RIBBON OF DEATH, absolutely!!!

mdub
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Ha . Early season one or two lane . Did it before, lame. There are like plenty of days ahead.

CO_Vol
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Everyone keeps calling it WROD, pfft. Sleep in, show up around noon when the crowds are leaving. I've never had a problem doing that.

UHATEIT
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 12:11 PM
My coworker and his wife will be taking the day off to go even if the snow is bad. I don't have passes for Arapahoe Basin I have passes for Loveland so I will be waiting for them to open for me to go to Loveland. Have fun for anyone who goes!