PDA

View Full Version : SCORE!!!

grim
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 01:22 PM
At my new Job i have the awesome ability to go home everyday for my hour long lunch which is a 6 minute transit. I was headed back to the office on the DRZ and out of the corner of my eye spotted a opened knife in the right hand lane on Chambers. I zipped over to the right lane hopped the curb and went on the sidewalk going back down chambers and grabbed the knife, no blood or anything on it so i thought "cool i just saved someone a flat tire and i get a cool knife!"

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/irishrussianpunk/gcc/photo5.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/irishrussianpunk/gcc/photo6.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/irishrussianpunk/gcc/image.jpg

Pretty sharp and pretty clean too!

TransNone13
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Lol, Border Patrol. I just moved to AZ and they're everywhere. They remind me of Afghan police, no thanks...

It's a CRKT... Notice the locking catch and that's their trademark M16 knife design. They're nice, I have the double tang M16-13SF.

I already miss you guys, every road is like a runway here. The most fun I see myself having is left hand turns... In an ironic gesture, the gas station even sells VP 100 octane fuel...

~Barn~
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Ha! Awesome.... I'll buy it from you for $10. American.

maktastik_jr.
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 01:37 PM
CRKTs are pretty much the only knife ill buy. i love those things

TransNone13
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Check out Spyderco, they're made in Golden, CO instead of Taiwan...

rforsythe
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 01:42 PM

I owned a couple Spyderco knives, my CRKT has held up years longer than those ever did.

maktastik_jr.
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 01:42 PM
+1 on spydercos. i have a super rare spyderco butterfly knife. so awesome:vader:

Filo
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 01:46 PM
That is my knife. I dropped it. Thanks for finding it for me. I was looking everywhere.

grim
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 02:06 PM
That is my knife. I dropped it. Thanks for finding it for me. I was looking everywhere.

I'll need a photo copy of your SS card, drivers license, right index finger print, first born child and a $1,000 deposit before i can verify it is indeed yours.

grim
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Lol, Border Patrol. I just moved to AZ and they're everywhere. They remind me of Afghan police, no thanks...

It's a CRKT... Notice the locking catch and that's their trademark M16 knife design. They're nice, I have the double tang M16-13SF.

I already miss you guys, every road is like a runway here. The most fun I see myself having is left hand turns... In an ironic gesture, the gas station even sells VP 100 octane fuel...

Correct you are CRKT M16-14Z

bulldog
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Correct you are CRKT M16-14Z Good find; goes for about $40 online
http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLUMBIA-RIVER-CRKT-Serrated-TANTO-Zytel-M16-14Z-Knife-/271075852457?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1d6140a9

I am happy I won a 5x5 Bud Light easy-up tent this last weekend for picking all UFC fights winners and rounds.

#1Townie
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 03:27 PM
That is a score! I will take that bad dog off your hands. I mean you dont need a knife around. They arw dangerous. I wont even charge you for disposal.

grim
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 03:29 PM
That is a score! I will take that bad dog off your hands. I mean you dont need a knife around. They arw dangerous. I wont even charge you for disposal.

Fuck yo couch!!!

#1Townie
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Hahahaha!

No fuck YO couch.

mdub
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 04:16 PM
that is a good find...like finding money in a an atm.

Filo
Tue Oct 16th, 2012, 05:33 PM
I'll need a photo copy of your SS card, drivers license, right index finger print, first born child and a $1,000 deposit before i can verify it is indeed yours.

I'm undocumented, my license was revoked, I lost my right hand in the incident that lost me my drivers license, and if I give you my first born child you will want a hell of a lot more than $1000 to put up with him.