PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 10-20-12

06xbss
Fri Oct 19th, 2012, 07:57 PM
I know it's kinda late notice, but the weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow.

Where: Golden 7-11
When: Meet around 10:30am leave around 11am
Route: Paved roads with a lot of corners
Pace: relaxed?? Don't always obey the speed limit and I'll play in the corners a bit. Although, I have no interest in meeting some cops or laying my bike down.

Zviffer
Fri Oct 19th, 2012, 09:53 PM
I was thinking of heading out at about the same time so I'm probably in.

HOTCARCASS
Fri Oct 19th, 2012, 10:21 PM
It is going to be so nice tomorrow!!! I haven't been this excited to ride in a while. I will be riding toward Golden via 7 p2p 72. I'll be in Ned around 11 and golden around 12.
Have a good ride enjoy the day!!!

ezrider
Fri Oct 19th, 2012, 10:21 PM
I can ride after 2 PM Saturday if anyone is interested in a moderate pace ride in some canyons let me know. Sorry to hijack your thread 06xbss.

ezrider
Fri Oct 19th, 2012, 10:23 PM
It is going to be so nice tomorrow!!! I haven't been this excited to ride in a while. I will be riding toward Golden via 7 p2p 72. I'll be in Ned around 11 and golden around 12.
Have a good ride enjoy the day!!!

Tried to connect with you to ride this past Sunday at Golden Starbucks but it didn't work out.

06xbss
Sun Oct 21st, 2012, 07:30 AM
It was a beautiful day for a ride, me and Zviffer ended up ridding over 200 miles(80% canyon). Rode a lot of good roads between Golden and Fort Collins.

ezrider
Sun Oct 21st, 2012, 11:11 PM
It was a beautiful day for a ride, me and Zviffer ended up ridding over 200 miles(80% canyon). Rode a lot of good roads between Golden and Fort Collins.

Sounds like an awesome ride. I'd like to check the Fort Collins area sometime. I haven't been riding in that area.

Got out about 2:30 Saturday afternoon. Rode up Golden Gate to Ned then to Hyw 72 to Denver. On the way back something called me to turn down a side road off of 93. Turned out to be the road where the memorial for Jessica Ridgeway is located. I stopped there at her memorial for awhile.

Anyway rode today (Sunday) 2 up for about 200 miles mostly in the canyons. My rider was awesome. We had some eats at Pizza Locale in Boulder. Life is good.