PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Blue 2007 Yamaha R6

johne303
Thu Nov 8th, 2012, 10:53 AM
I don't think it's from someone on this forum but it hits close to home for me. Texted the guy and he says that he had parked his bike at a meter off of 5th st on Auraria Campus. Another bike parked next to his had their ignition busted but wasn't stolen. It was just stolen around 12pm yesterday (11/7). I have the exact same bike and park at the exact same location. I can't even ride to school without worrying anymore. The sad part about all of this is that the Auraria Campus police station is on the same block.

Here's a link
http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3393714454.html

madvlad
Thu Nov 8th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Dang dude I actually thought it was yours, I was going to say wtf, seriously?

diz
Fri Nov 9th, 2012, 07:16 PM
I don't think it's from someone on this forum but it hits close to home for me. Texted the guy and he says that he had parked his bike at a meter off of 5th st on Auraria Campus. Another bike parked next to his had their ignition busted but wasn't stolen. It was just stolen around 12pm yesterday (11/7). I have the exact same bike and park at the exact same location. I can't even ride to school without worrying anymore. The sad part about all of this is that the Auraria Campus police station is on the same block.

Here's a link
http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3393714454.html

I saw that post too. I always park in the designated motorcycle area by seventh. It might be a little safer because so many people walk back and forth all day. I can't believe someone can jack a bike, in broad daylight, on a college campus without anyone seeing something. That's fucking crazy.

TransNone13
Fri Nov 9th, 2012, 07:19 PM
They're still at it, nuts.

hrvstofsrrw
Sun Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:27 PM
That is "brave" thief! I find it hard to believe no one could have seen anything in broad daylight!

Zach929rr
Mon Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:50 AM
If you ride down there you need to be parking in r lot.