PDA

View Full Version : Healthcare

CaptGoodvibes
Fri Nov 9th, 2012, 09:05 AM
And just like that, I have an early path to healthcare.

It looks like I will be able to buy in to the plan at work soon--even though I'm a contractor--and my heart and kidneys are grateful!

Best news I've had in 4 years!!!

Ramifications? Ability to start riding my bike again because fatigue and irregular heartbeat will be under better control. Ability to eat more normally so I can socialize with my peers. And the ever fleeting lust for life might actually return! :D:D:D

#1Townie
Fri Nov 9th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Shouldn't this have been posted in politics area? With the elections and that just passing by your pist could very easily be read as obama..... god i wish i could suck him off. Just saying.

bulldog
Fri Nov 9th, 2012, 09:12 AM
And just like that, I have an early path to healthcare.

It looks like I will be able to buy in to the plan at work soon--even though I'm a contractor--and my heart and kidneys are grateful!

Best news I've had in 4 years!!!

Ramifications? Ability to start riding my bike again because fatigue and irregular heartbeat will be under better control. Ability to eat more normally so I can socialize with my peers. And the ever fleeting lust for life might actually return! :D:D:D Good news! Riding a sportbike is never a good idea without healthcare!

#1Townie
Fri Nov 9th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Good news! Riding a sportbike is never a good idea without healthcare!

Unless you do it without a lid.

I keeed.

CaptGoodvibes
Fri Nov 9th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Shouldn't this have been posted in politics area? With the elections and that just passing by your pist could very easily be read as obama..... god i wish i could suck him off. Just saying.

No. This is just a note to the club that I will be under a doctor's care soon and I'm very happy about it. It has nothing to do with politics.

Ezzzzy1
Fri Nov 9th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Since when does healthcare have anything to do with our government?

Oh wait :lol:

Never mind

~Barn~
Fri Nov 9th, 2012, 09:44 AM
<Snip...> god i wish i could suck him off. Just saying.

Please lord, somebody put this into your signature line...

#1Townie
Fri Nov 9th, 2012, 09:46 AM
BLAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

#1Townie
Fri Nov 9th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Done.

Ghosty
Fri Nov 9th, 2012, 10:12 AM
No. This is just a note to the club that I will be under a doctor's care soon and I'm very happy about it. It has nothing to do with politics.
That is awesome news! Congrats, and glad you have the possibility of getting back on a bike too.