PDA

View Full Version : Kids Bullying a grandma

biikChiQ
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 08:05 AM
This is old news, but I just came across it. Makes my blood boil!!!

http://youtu.be/N3wHNndT2YY

mxer
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 08:09 AM
There's a good side to the story, people donated over 1/2 a million dollars to give to her.

The Black Knight
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 08:44 AM
This is what happens when you don't discipline kids. They grow up, treat others like shit and expect no consequences or ramifications from their actions.

If I would have pulled a stunt like this as a kid and my parents found out. I'd have been shit up a creek. Not only would my Mom have probably slapped the hell out of me, but as soon as my Dad found out I'd have my ass blistered with his leather belt.

Kids that do shit like this in the video need to have their pants dropped and theirs butts spanked right in front of the public. A little humiliation does wonder for a kid and sooner or later they'll learn from the discipline. It only took me a few times getting spanked in public by my Dad to learn that I better get my ass in gear and stop f**kin around.

But that's the problem with America. No punishment, no discipline, no anything. These kids reflect the upbringing from their loser parents. Their parents probably acted like this when they were young and raised their kids to be just the same. The problem lies on both sides of the coin. The parents lack parenting ethics and morality, thus not passing it on to their children. The children lack respect, ethics and all moral well being for others.

#1Townie
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Dude..... wtf? My knife will cut you like butter? Wow.

bulldog
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 08:52 AM
This is what happens when you don't discipline kids. They grow up, treat others like shit and expect no consequences or ramifications from their actions.

If I would have pulled a stunt like this as a kid and my parents found out. I'd have been shit up a creek. Not only would my Mom have probably slapped the hell out of me, but as soon as my Dad found out I'd have my ass blistered with his leather belt.

Kids that do shit like this in the video need to have their pants dropped and theirs butts spanked right in front of the public. A little humiliation does wonder for a kid and sooner or later they'll learn from the discipline. It only took me a few times getting spanked in public by my Dad to learn that I better get my ass in gear and stop f**kin around.

But that's the problem with America. No punishment, no discipline, no anything. These kids reflect the upbringing from their loser parents. Their parents probably acted like this when they were young and raised their kids to be just the same. The problem lies on both sides of the coin. The parents lack parenting ethics and morality, thus not passing it on to their children. The children lack respect, ethics and all moral well being for others. +1

I couldn't even watch this entire video, because I was getting so mad and dissapointed in the younger generations. I sometimes fear to see how this country will be in twenty years....

Best comment from link:
Where's that bus driver from Cleveland when you need him? I wish he could roll down the aisle of that bus like Sonic the Hedgehog, just handing out uppercuts to these little bastards!

dirkterrell
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 09:15 AM

Make that two of us. I remember once smarting off about something to my grandmother when I was ten or so. My uncle was there and spanked my butt. When my dad arrived later, it was repeated. I never, ever spoke to my grandmother (or any other adult) with anything but respect after that.

I saw this video earlier and it made my blood boil.

biikChiQ
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 09:17 AM

But that's the problem with America. No punishment, no discipline, no anything. These kids reflect the upbringing from their loser parents. Their parents probably acted like this when they were young and raised their kids to be just the same. The problem lies on both sides of the coin. The parents lack parenting ethics and morality, thus not passing it on to their children. The children lack respect, ethics and all moral well being for others.

I second that too.

didn't finish watching the video either.. cause its just disgusting

The Black Knight
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Make that two of us. I remember once smarting off about something to my grandmother when I was ten or so. My uncle was there and spanked my butt. When my dad arrived later, it was repeated. I never, ever spoke to my grandmother (or any other adult) with anything but respect after that.

I saw this video earlier and it made my blood boil.
That's how it was when I was young as well. I remember getting into trouble at my grandparents house. So my grandma took a wooden spoon and slapped my hands with it. Then when my Dad got to me, I got spanked again for it. I know this for sure, I wasn't a rowdy or problem child kid. I didn't get tons and tons of spankings. But when I did, it was for something I did wrong and sure as the world, I never did it again. Kind of funny how a simply smack on the ass can get you walking the straight and narrow pretty quick.

I remember when we lived in Oklahoma for about a year when I was 9 years old and the Principal of our school had a wooden paddle with holes in it. I saw a few kids get spanked by that thing and remember thinking, I never wanted to see the business end of that paddle. I never really screwed up at that school.

Jmetz
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 09:28 AM
http://trollable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Better-planet.jpg

madvlad
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 10:03 AM
http://trollable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Better-planet.jpg

This.... Dude even to this day I dare raise my voice to my mom/grandma or any grown up in my family they wouldn't think twice about smacking my teeth clean out my mouth lol... I really blame the law for this shit along with parents leaving the parenting to MTV and tevhnology... Sad as fuck, yes let's bring children to the world to suffer...

#1Townie
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 10:06 AM
I agree with every post in this thread.

I`m Batman
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Maybe they need a "timeout"... yea, that sh*t worked great... look at these idiots.

Ghosty
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Big part of it is parent's fear of the kid reporting them to school for what WE think is a "simple spanking", then the parents get fucked legally for child abuse. Yes the laws are needed for those households where the kids are indeed being beaten, but simple discipline I hope is weighed in most judge's common sense towards these cases.

Otherwise the little brats are just gonna run wild and take advantage of knowing they can report their own folks to social services, smart little fuckers.

Any followup on this? Were the little assholes disciplined or not? The video definitely went viral, so I assume something was done. We all wish WE were on the bus to witness, then slap the living shit outta those teens. Their parents should be ashamed for raising such brain-donor neanderthals. Or I'm taking a guess their parents ARE brain-donor assholes themselves in real life...

Rider
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Big part of it is parent's fear of the kid reporting them to school for what WE think is a "simple spanking", then the parents get fucked legally for child abuse. Yes the laws are needed for those households where the kids are indeed being beaten, but simple discipline I hope is weighed in most judge's common sense towards these cases.

It's not, the system is totally fucked when it comes to this. If a kid shows up to school and says "my dad spanked me" the school calls social services, they show up to your house, inspect your house, call the police, a case is started you go to court, take a 5 day parenting class and pay a hefty fine. All because your little shit for a kid doesn't think rules apply to them and they don't have to listen. As many have said the future looks bleak because our system allows the younger generation to be whiny little fuck heads that have no respect for anything and slams the hammer down on anyone who tries to correct them.

bulldog
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 12:16 PM
It's not, the system is totally fucked when it comes to this. If a kid shows up to school and says "my dad spanked me" the school calls social services, they show up to your house, inspect your house, call the police, a case is started you go to court, take a 5 day parenting class and pay a hefty fine. All because your little shit for a kid doesn't think rules apply to them and they don't have to listen. As many have said the future looks bleak because our system allows the younger generation to be whiny little fuck heads that have no respect for anything and slams the hammer down on anyone who tries to correct them. Yup, happened to my father when he slapped my step-sister. Long story short my step-sister (hisd daughter) was out of line and being very direspectful and refused to be grounded in her room when she got in trouble. Started telling me dad off curising at him, so he slapped her to discipline. Step sister ran to her room and called police. Cops came and arrested him. Funny thing is I think my mom slapped me about 5 times when I was young and I deserved every one of them; yet I will never disrespect an elder to this day. Step sister is the total opposite and will curse out adults and think it is funny.....how ironic how this worked out right!!! Stupid system!

3D
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 01:49 PM
My 7 year old came home about 2 months ago with a note from the teacher saying she was shoving other kids in line. So, I shoved on her (not hard) for about an hour at random times to let her feel like what it was like to be pushed and shoved for no reason until she had enough and started crying. Then I sat her down and had a talk about why you shouldn't "bully" anyone. Needless to say, she got the point and hasn't done it since.

When kids grow up with parents (or parent) that don't respect others, they will end up doing the same. They can't learn to respect others growing up with someone who don't do the same.

Wrider
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 01:52 PM
While I agree with you guys, I'm also of the opinion that as a person that old, she ought to have a bit tougher skin. I was bullied as a kid, and it stopped right as soon as I figured out that when I dished it back, I got respect and laughter.

Rider
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 04:05 PM
While I agree with you guys, I'm also of the opinion that as a person that old, she ought to have a bit tougher skin. I was bullied as a kid, and it stopped right as soon as I figured out that when I dished it back, I got respect and laughter.

She isn't exactly 30 years old, and 'she' is just that, a female they a lot more hormones than a male, and the kids weren't just goofing around they were being outright hurtful and mean.

mdub
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 04:17 PM
+1

I couldn't even watch this entire video, because I was getting so mad and dissapointed in the younger generations. I sometimes fear to see how this country will be in twenty years....

Best comment from link:
Where's that bus driver from Cleveland when you need him? I wish he could roll down the aisle of that bus like Sonic the Hedgehog, just handing out uppercuts to these little bastards!

in my neighborhood the kids are good. these lil basterds will be the ones that are in the fast food industry, janitorial engineering, and retail sales...hahahaa

biikChiQ
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 04:18 PM

Otherwise the little brats are just gonna run wild and take advantage of knowing they can report their own folks to social services, smart little fuckers.

Any followup on this? Were the little assholes disciplined or not? The video definitely went viral, so I assume something was done. We all wish WE were on the bus to witness, then slap the living shit outta those teens. Their parents should be ashamed for raising such brain-donor neanderthals. Or I'm taking a guess their parents ARE brain-donor assholes themselves in real life...

+1
Yup that's America's problem too. Whenever me or my sibs did get punished, my parents always reminded us not to talk about it at school. Sounds bad as if I got abused but I'm old enough to distinguish if the situation was an abuse or not, which wasnt. thankfully I grew up with disciplinary.

Those kids were suspended for a year, did community service for senior citizens and also kept from regular bus transportation.

kawasakirob
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I disrespected my grandma once.. My grandpa came down and asked me if I felt bad. I said no. Before I knew it he took my neck and pinned me to the wall then threw me down. No more direspecting the grandparents.

This video makes me sad.

TransNone13
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I was a pretty horrible kid. If I wasn't punished the way I was, I'd probably never have gotten my head out of my ass. I never really got in trouble outside of my home, but damn...

mdub
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 04:53 PM
i cant get over why this woman did not go off on these fucks....

Guess the parents of these kids are real proud of what they have raised. Lousy pieces of shitz....

Wrider
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 05:23 PM
She isn't exactly 30 years old, and 'she' is just that, a female they a lot more hormones than a male, and the kids weren't just goofing around they were being outright hurtful and mean.

She's not 30, she's got over twice that life experience. Kids weren't goofing around with me either, they were being outright hurtful and mean. Once I learned to take it, turn it around, and give it back, I was able to make it funny and goof around with it.

She's the freaking bus monitor. Her job is to deal with kids acting up and making fun of each other and her.

Monster
Mon Nov 12th, 2012, 06:42 PM
The biggest problem is that they didn't respect her as their elder and it is a direct response as to how they are raised. If you can't treat an elderly woman with an ounce of respect then they aren't going to treat anything, law, parents, those in need with any respect or care. That is, in my opinion, the biggest problem that our country is facing.

Wrider
Tue Nov 13th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Oh don't get me wrong, each and every one of those kids needs to be smacked 6 ways from Sunday, but the fact that she can't develop a thick skin and do her job is pretty sad IMO.

Drano
Tue Nov 13th, 2012, 02:38 AM
There are far too many things in play in this situation.

Unfortunately, she can't handle things like she would have 20 years ago. The first concern being her own safety. There's no safe way of determining whether those children would react violently should she respond.

However, because she didn't respond at the first sign of misbehavior, the children knew they could get away with their actions. From there it became a matter of one-upping each others' comments which escalated into threatening behavior. At that point you can see the gang mentality setting in which doesn't help the woman's position at all.

Secondly, she can see that she's being filmed. In that light, the ramifications of her responding could likely bode ill for her as well. I doubt, given the circumstances, that she would be found in the wrong for standing up and chastising the kids, but it's anybody's guess in this day and age.

Personally, those punks should have found themselves at the receiving end of an ass whooping. It's definitely something that should be brought back. I knew better than to step out of line for fear of my dad's wrath, and I knew better than to push my luck.

Without fear of consequence there is no respect for obedience.

bulldog
Tue Nov 13th, 2012, 11:18 AM
I was informed this lady got $700K raised for her because if this video

I don't agree with what happened, but for $700K I's let those kids harrass me all they wanted :dunno:

Here is the site that shows she got $703,123 from donations
http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

Jmetz
Tue Nov 13th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Really you don't need this video to tell you kids are in bad shape. Its not just kids though its people in general. You can see it everyday. Drive through a neighborhood and kids are walking in the middle of the street and pretty much refuse to get out of the way. People stroll across the street like no one is waiting on them. People blabbering on their cell phones while in a restaurant or while conducting business with someone. Please and Thank you is almost none existent..

Society as a whole is headed down the crapper and it's getting faster. The 15ish year olds today are for the most part clueless and not very smart. We're in serious trouble when it comes to the younger generation.

Slo
Tue Nov 13th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Glad she was compensated, but the kids, hopefully they were punished in a life altering fashion.

Ghosty
Wed Nov 14th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Really you don't need this video to tell you kids are in bad shape. Its not just kids though its people in general. You can see it everyday...

Society as a whole is headed down the crapper and it's getting faster. The 15ish year olds today are for the most part clueless and not very smart. We're in serious trouble when it comes to the younger generation.
+1 "I weep for our future as society that will be dumb as a brick, lazy, can barely read/write intelligently, etc".

*old geezer talk*

When I was a kid, we weren't haven't sex until 15-17 minimum, except some rare cases. Nowadays kids are getting preggers years earlier. That is scary! Pre-teens! They're gonna be grandparents by their 30's?!

No discipline, no morality, no worry about schoolwork, college prep, etc. It's all about fun and hormones, ugh. :(