PDA

View Full Version : 8 reasons why Justin Bieber is a squid

UglyDogRacing
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 10:46 AM
http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2012/11/eight-reasons-why-justin-bieber-is-a-squid/

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Beebs-599x404.jpg

madvlad
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 10:48 AM
:lol: oh man....

TransNone13
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 10:57 AM

Rabbie303
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 11:04 AM
My question is, why didn't they just run him down instead of taking pics??? That would have made a the world a better place...almost.

madvlad
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Is riding on the shoulder part of lane splitting?

Keyser Soze
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 11:16 AM
My question is, why didn't they just run him down instead of taking pics??? That would have made a the world a better place...almost.

I'd pay to see somethiing like that. I'd pay good money....

asp_125
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 11:40 AM
:cry: :cry: " WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE BIEBER ALONE!! :cry: :cry:

:gay:

Sean
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 11:44 AM
I've seen worse squids on the CSC. Hell, I've had a lot more squidly moments then that.

Bueller
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 12:07 PM
WTF no mohawk?

Snowman
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 12:28 PM
It's it amazing how years after Jim Henson's death his Muppet creations like Justin Bieber still look almost real...

sprtbkbabe
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Anyone who owns a Fisker... :roll:

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2012/07/jbieber-karma.jpg

...says douche in the making

mdub
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 01:39 PM
gotta luv the chrome...the front end look, leaves less the be desired.

Cars-R-Coffins
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 03:21 PM
What's #4, #6 (edgeline?), and #7?

Titus
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 04:15 PM
The #5 in the pic looks like a mowhawk on his helmet.

If he wanted to be a baller he could wear this:
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/images/InitialSet/dainese_suit_redlinep_blackred_600.jpg

Aaron
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 04:46 PM
I don't see a Mohawk on his helmet. But even if I did, I don't consider that squidish because he's still wearing the helmet. Mohawk hair without helmet would be squidish.

I think 6 and/or 7 are for him riding on the shoulder... Like a squid.

Is the 4 the lack of existing turn signals? I'm lost on 5, 6 or 7, and 4.

FZjake719
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 05:14 PM
It breaks them all down on the link, but I do agree with Aaron on the Helmet-hawk. No matter how Douchey, definitely not squiddish.

I cant wait to hear about him becoming a pavement stain on the news.... it's gonna be awesome.

Aaron
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 05:31 PM
7. Heels on pegs. Again, another classic indicator of a deficit in riding ability. Because riding a high-performance motorcycle like this Ducati is essentially an athletic sport, those who master it do so with a specific form or “body position.” That form sees the balls of your feet placed on the pegs, enabling you to move your body around the bike. Locking your heels in like this is detrimental to control.

I've got to be honest here, I always thought I was a "freak" for doing the majority of my riding with the balls of my feet on the pegs.

I also wondered why a billionaire or whatever would buy a 848 as opposed to a Panigale. Surely he didn't do it for the lightweight agileness.

FZjake719
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 06:32 PM
He may be smarter than we think, regardless of how he rides. Who knows, perhaps he thought he'd be less likely to kill himself on the smaller bike? Unlikely, but for some its logical...

rfranks303
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 07:09 PM
It breaks them all down on the link, but I do agree with Aaron on the Helmet-hawk. No matter how Douchey, definitely not squiddish.

I cant wait to hear about him becoming a pavement stain on the news.... it's gonna be awesome.

No its going to suck because all you are going hear about is how sport bikes are evil death traps that ruin lives. Not how he didn't have any skill and didnt have any gear.

3D
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Squidly is Squidly is Squidly...... I dunno, but I have ridden the shoulder through traffic before. I don't see much wrong with that one. Maybe it's just me...

FZjake719
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Yea, I suppose thats possible. BUT, if you look at the average news story regarding motorcycle accidents, they DO typically dive into whether or not the individual riding the motorcycle was wearing proper gear, held an endorsement, speed at time of accident/etc. I dont think it'd be that bad, only blown out of propertion because OMGNOWAIBIEBER!

Yknow?

Squidly is Squidly is Squidly...... I dunno, but I have ridden the shoulder through traffic before. I don't see much wrong with that one. Maybe it's just me...

I have to, but each time it WAS sketch as hell, and it still doesnt make it safe motorcycling, any way you cut it....

Aaron
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Even if I did lane split on the shoulder, I'd do it on the left side of traffic, not the right.

kawasakirob
Fri Nov 16th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Beiber Fever......what about kawasakirob fever?