PDA

View Full Version : CCW question

Ezzzzy1
Fri Dec 7th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Ive heard from a few sources that if you get pulled over and have your CCW permit that the system is flagged and alerts that you in fact have your permit.

Was thinking about it today and was wondering if anyone could confirm this or not. Its always funny how gun talk goes, especially with a "know it all". The conversations always seem to go to extremes.

Thanks all!

Jmetz
Fri Dec 7th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Yes. I have been pulled over and have been asked if I was carrying.

Ezzzzy1
Fri Dec 7th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Was that their first question? Were you and what did they say/do?

Anyone else know for sure (ie is a cop) that the system flags CCW holders?

Jmetz
Fri Dec 7th, 2012, 10:21 PM
No not the first question. They got my licsense and registration routinely, ran my ID and then came back and asked. I was not at the time so I said no and that was it.

AOK303
Fri Dec 7th, 2012, 10:42 PM
the class i took said that it will show up in the county your reg's in but may not through out, i have been pulled and not asked by highway state patrol and westie cop but lakewood knew i live in lakewood

Ezzzzy1
Fri Dec 7th, 2012, 10:47 PM
I'm more just interested in what doors that opens and also what S.O.P. is. I kinda feel like its stupid if the system flags CCWs because the laws in Colorado allow for carry in car.

"Oh you have a gun please get out of the car".

Anyone comment on a situation where they were carrying and was confronted by the law dogs?

Also thank you for the pm answer

TFOGGuys
Fri Dec 7th, 2012, 10:48 PM
The statewide database was deleted last July by court order, and not all counties reported to it anyway. Most officers will appreciate if you inform them you are a CCW holder and are armed. I am pretty certain i have gotten out of at least one speeding ticket by handing my CHP to the cop along with my license and registration/POI. I wasn't carrying at the time, but figured it might come up (pre deletion), and didn't want to surprise him. Colorado does not require you to inform them, but cops HATE surprises.

Jmetz
Fri Dec 7th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Anyone comment on a situation where they were carrying and was confronted by the law dogs?

I was. I was pulled over in Golden for speeding at around 2 or 3am. It was a female officer and I volunteered that I was a ccw and armed. She drew her gun, informed that she was going to disarm me, told me to get out, keep my back to her, interlace my fingers above my head and get down on my knees. She then removed the gun from my waist, stepped back to her car and told me to get in mine. When she was done giving me the ticket she gave me my gun back with the slide and magazine disassembled from the frame.

After that I decided to use my right not to inform.

AOK303
Fri Dec 7th, 2012, 11:19 PM
they are not allowed to disassemble your gun you should of reported her
they can how ever take the clip out and if one is in chamber.
and that sounds like she was way over reacting

How jmets looks to how i look i was only asked to place gun on ground and not take it out of gun holster. Jmets must of been singing thug songs while she was approaching

Jmetz
Fri Dec 7th, 2012, 11:32 PM
She was far and away over reacting. I had no idea they aren't allowed to disassemble, otherwise I would have. The situation was overboard and ridiculous.

Sleev
Fri Dec 7th, 2012, 11:44 PM
He was ghost riding the whip in Golden

Jmetz
Fri Dec 7th, 2012, 11:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yuLtnA_dBk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What the problem is?

NZ Darren
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Been pulled over been never asked about my CCW, however I would mention it if asked to get out of the car, and if your in Denver city and step out of the car, that could be big trouble as you cannot CCW in parts of Denver. Think cops in COS have a different attitude about this than than the cops up north. Have yet to have any sort of issue in the springs.

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 04:50 AM
Ive heard from a few sources that if you get pulled over and have your CCW permit that the system is flagged and alerts that you in fact have your permit.

Was thinking about it today and was wondering if anyone could confirm this or not. Its always funny how gun talk goes, especially with a "know it all". The conversations always seem to go to extremes.

Thanks all!

Hahaha man you have a interesting way of asking for knowledge. And bro if you only want to hear back from a leo why even post this? Why not just send a pm? This would avoid your whole know it all experience.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Hahaha man you have a interesting way of asking for knowledge. And bro if you only want to hear back from a leo why even post this? Why not just send a pm? This would avoid your whole know it all experience.

Well... Hm... Um... Yeah... Not that a conversation know it all just piped in :lol:

I was asking a general question honestly wondering if anyone had any experience with any of this. Metz said he had been asked but I thought that was a pretty general thing cops ask so asked again then if anyone KNEW for sure about this.

I dont know any cops on here except Aaron but I didnt just want to have a conversation with one perspective on a few of the other questions I had.

The know it all experience is what led to my question, I was told that they will pull you out of your car and disarm you.

Im thinking you just didnt understand what I was asking and thats cool.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Im glad to hear that the database was deleted. I thought I remembered something about that a year or so ago.

I just wanted to more or less mentally have my mind wrapped around the situation and what I would do. Last thing anyone needs is a mess because you dont know what to do.

Thanks everyone (except Townie :lol:) for their input.

Hoot
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 08:43 AM

Bwahahahhahah

Jmetz
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 08:52 AM
To clarify, the officer that asked said: "I see you have a ccw, are you carrying now?" Sorry if it wasn't clear before.

TFOGGuys
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Been pulled over been never asked about my CCW, however I would mention it if asked to get out of the car, and if your in Denver city and step out of the car, that could be big trouble as you cannot CCW in parts of Denver. Think cops in COS have a different attitude about this than than the cops up north. Have yet to have any sort of issue in the springs.

Not correct.

C.R.S. 18-12-201 (2012)

18-12-201. Legislative declaration

(1) The general assembly finds that:

(a) There exists a widespread inconsistency among jurisdictions within the state with regard to the issuance of permits to carry concealed handguns and identification of areas of the state where it is lawful to carry concealed handguns;

(b) This inconsistency among jurisdictions creates public uncertainty regarding the areas of the state in which it is lawful to carry concealed handguns;

(c) Inconsistency results in the arbitrary and capricious denial of permits to carry concealed handguns based on the jurisdiction of residence rather than the qualifications for obtaining a permit;

(d) The criteria and procedures for the lawful carrying of concealed handguns historically has been regulated by state statute and should be consistent throughout the state to ensure the consistent implementation of state law; and

(e) It is necessary that the state occupy the field of regulation of the bearing of concealed handguns since the issuance of a concealed handgun permit is based on a person's constitutional right of self-protection and there is a prevailing state interest in ensuring that no citizen is arbitrarily denied a concealed handgun permit and in ensuring that the laws controlling the use of the permit are consistent throughout the state.

(2) Based on the findings specified in subsection (1) of this section, the general assembly hereby concludes that:

(a) The permitting and carrying of concealed handguns is a matter of statewide concern; and

(b) It is necessary to provide statewide uniform standards for issuing permits to carry concealed handguns for self-defense.

(3) In accordance with the findings and conclusions specified in subsections (1) and (2) of this section, the general assembly hereby instructs each sheriff to implement and administer the provisions of this part 2. The general assembly does not delegate to the sheriffs the authority to regulate or restrict the issuance of permits provided for in this part 2 beyond the provisions of this part 2. An action or rule that encumbers the permit process by placing burdens on the applicant beyond those sworn statements and specified documents detailed in this part 2 or that creates restrictions beyond those specified in this part 2 is in conflict with the intent of this part 2 and is prohibited.

and

C.R.S. 18-12-214 (2012)

18-12-214. Authority granted by permit - carrying restrictions

(1) (a) A permit to carry a concealed handgun authorizes the permittee to carry a concealed handgun in all areas of the state, except as specifically limited in this section. A permit does not authorize the permittee to use a handgun in a manner that would violate a provision of state law. A local government does not have authority to adopt or enforce an ordinance or resolution that would conflict with any provision of this part 2.

(b) A peace officer may temporarily disarm a permittee, incident to a lawful stop of the permittee. The peace officer shall return the handgun to the permittee prior to discharging the permittee from the scene.

(2) A permit issued pursuant to this part 2 does not authorize a person to carry a concealed handgun into a place where the carrying of firearms is prohibited by federal law.

(3) A permit issued pursuant to this part 2 does not authorize a person to carry a concealed handgun onto the real property, or into any improvements erected thereon, of a public elementary, middle, junior high, or high school; except that:

(a) A permittee may have a handgun on the real property of the public school so long as the handgun remains in his or her vehicle and, if the permittee is not in the vehicle, the handgun is in a compartment within the vehicle and the vehicle is locked;

(b) A permittee who is employed or retained by contract by a school district as a school security officer may carry a concealed handgun onto the real property, or into any improvement erected thereon, of a public elementary, middle, junior high, or high school while the permittee is on duty;

(c) A permittee may carry a concealed handgun on undeveloped real property owned by a school district that is used for hunting or other shooting sports.

(4) A permit issued pursuant to this part 2 does not authorize a person to carry a concealed handgun into a public building at which:

(a) Security personnel and electronic weapons screening devices are permanently in place at each entrance to the building;

(b) Security personnel electronically screen each person who enters the building to determine whether the person is carrying a weapon of any kind; and

(c) Security personnel require each person who is carrying a weapon of any kind to leave the weapon in possession of security personnel while the person is in the building.

(5) Nothing in this part 2 shall be construed to limit, restrict, or prohibit in any manner the existing rights of a private property owner, private tenant, private employer, or private business entity.

(6) The provisions of this section apply to temporary emergency permits issued pursuant to section 18-12-209.

It is not illegal for them to disassemble your weapon, but it is bad form, and they would be liable for any damage. In my interactions with the police while I was carrying, they generally express appreciation for me letting them know, ask where it is, and tell me to leave it there. YMMV, depending on your attitude and how experienced the officer is. ;)

more info: www.rmgo.org , www.ccw.co , http://www.ar-15.co/forums/123-Concealed-Carry-Discussion , www.handgunlaw.us , www.usacarry.com

Jmetz
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Are you saying "look bitch I gots my 9!" was not a proper way to inform her?

The only other time I offered that information I was in an accident, I was hit by another driver and the police showed up. I informed the officer and he asked if I was gonna shoot anyone, I said I wasn't planing on it, we both laughed and that was that.

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Well... Hm... Um... Yeah... Not that a conversation know it all just piped in :lol:

I was asking a general question honestly wondering if anyone had any experience with any of this. Metz said he had been asked but I thought that was a pretty general thing cops ask so asked again then if anyone KNEW for sure about this.

I dont know any cops on here except Aaron but I didnt just want to have a conversation with one perspective on a few of the other questions I had.

The know it all experience is what led to my question, I was told that they will pull you out of your car and disarm you.

Im thinking you just didnt understand what I was asking and thats cool.

Im glad to hear that the database was deleted. I thought I remembered something about that a year or so ago.

I just wanted to more or less mentally have my mind wrapped around the situation and what I would do. Last thing anyone needs is a mess because you dont know what to do.

Well aren't you just being a cock sucker today. Btw Mr fuck face i read this last night and because i didnt KNOW i didnt respond. I only commented because of your own posts. So how about we put our big boy pants on and be real with ourselves. If you have something to add to another thread then do it. Dont bring that shit into another thread. If you have a counter to my views on gun control then say something. If you don't like my posts then ignore them. Or ignore me as a whole. Ive been trying hard not to be a dick but im starting to wonder why.

So for real dude if my posts bother you dont read them. Notice how even i dont go out of my way start some shit with people i dont like?

guambra2001
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Well as far as NCIC/CCIC, I don't believe it shows if you have a CCW but it would show your "history".

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Well aren't you just being a cock sucker today. Btw Mr fuck face i read this last night and because i didnt KNOW i didnt respond. I only commented because of your own posts. So how about we put our big boy pants on and be real with ourselves. If you have something to add to another thread then do it. Dont bring that shit into another thread. If you have a counter to my views on gun control then say something. If you don't like my posts then ignore them. Or ignore me as a whole. Ive been trying hard not to be a dick but im starting to wonder why.

So for real dude if my posts bother you dont read them. Notice how even i dont go out of my way start some shit with people i dont like?

:lol: As usual I have no idea what you are talking about.

Again, I appreciate nothing that you have contributed to this thread. Weird that you would jump in the middle of my thread and then give me a lesson on "having something to add" or staying out of it. Im sorry, where are you "adding" anything to this thread?

And what the fuck are you talking about "If you have something to add to another thread then do it. Dont bring that shit into another thread. If you have a counter to my views on gun control then say something."?

Do you think I started this thread because of another thread? or something you wrote? Weird.

TFOGGuys
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Are you saying "look bitch I gots my 9!" was not a proper way to inform her?

:spit:

Yeah, there are probably better choices for wording...

In Utah, you are required to inform, and they are quite specific about how you should do it, something along the lines of "Place your keys on the dash, turn on your dome light, both hands on the wheel. Tell the officer "I have a concealed carry permit". Wait a second to let that sink in, then say "I am armed, how would you like me to proceed?". Never use the words "gun, pistol, or weapon" in the initial contact." Seems like a good way to handle things, as cops HATE surprises.

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Dude you have got to be the dumbest mother fucker in the face of the planet. First calling me the know it all. People contributed to your thread and you basically said jot you guys i want to hear from a cop. Being the only thread i have voiced shit on here this week was the gun control thread i figured thats what your dumbass was talking about. So again its not me gaving the problem here. Why dint you go work on reading comprehension. Dont give me this shit about my spelling and that because it seems everyone else gets my points just fine. Only you seem to have the problem mr ambassador. And before you go off about how all these people say this or that unless they have the balls to come out and say then it didnt happen. Dont speak for bitches. If they dont have the balls to say something to a person then dont repeat it for them. So fag you could have had a nice thread but because YOU wanted to start some shit we will just go back and forth until your thread dies.

And really if you want some info why not go look it up? Co state laws are public record and can be reaearched. No you wanted to be lazyass and selective on how and who gave you the info you wanted. Thats your fault.

Hmmm i think i will enjoy being a dick again.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Dude you have got to be the dumbest mother fucker in the face of the planet. First calling me the know it all. People contributed to your thread and you basically said jot you guys i want to hear from a cop. Being the only thread i have voiced shit on here this week was the gun control thread i figured thats what your dumbass was talking about. So again its not me gaving the problem here. Why dint you go work on reading comprehension. Dont give me this shit about my spelling and that because it seems everyone else gets my points just fine. Only you seem to have the problem mr ambassador. And before you go off about how all these people say this or that unless they have the balls to come out and say then it didnt happen. Dont speak for bitches. If they dont have the balls to say something to a person then dont repeat it for them. So fag you could have had a nice thread but because YOU wanted to start some shit we will just go back and forth until your thread dies.

And really if you want some info why not go look it up? Co state laws are public record and can be reaearched. No you wanted to be lazyass and selective on how and who gave you the info you wanted. Thats your fault.

Hmmm i think i will enjoy being a dick again.

Go back a read it champ. Metz responded and I was just expanding on what he said. There werent "people" and I was honestly wondering if anyone that used the system knew one way or the other. I called you the know it all because you jumped into the middle of the thread and contributed NOTHING while tilling me what to do - AKA - Know it all :lol:

You are such a girl :lol: "I think I will enjoy being a dick again"... Lets not lie, you are on your period and just feel like being a bitch. You cant help it, you are a dick, through and through. I would be to if thats all my dad fed me growing up :doublefinger:

Im sure you are just hungover from your crystal meth binge last night but honestly you have this whole thread back wards. You think you have everything figured out (just like every other fuck tard in the world) so much that you know what I was thinking and that it must have been because of something you were saying.

I had a reasonable question and was having a conversation about it. You took it all wrong and spun it backwards (big surprise) because you thought I was referencing you or something you wrote but you are wrong.

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Oh so now im a sexually abused meth head?? Son you got a hell of a post coming your way.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Oh so now im a sexually abused meth head?? Son you got a hell of a post coming your way.

Awe snap! Please talk some shit about my kids, or my wife.

Lets all play a game called I will pay .25 for every word spelled wrong, .50 for every reference no one understands and a 1.00 for anytime he calls me a name!

I will donate the funds to the next CSC BBQ

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 12:41 PM
I will probably be paying for the next BBQ...

~Barn~
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 01:03 PM
You two wanna come over and watch the UFC tonight?

Jmetz
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Damn, I might have to be late to the parties I'm suppose to go to tonight. :lol:

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 01:08 PM
You two wanna come over and watch the UFC tonight?

Dude you have got to be the dumbest mother fucker in the face of the planet.

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Na going off about how yoy raising kids with your dumbass beliefs is part of ehats wrong with this country. Going off or a poor girl who got stuck with a piece of shit like you is also too easy.

No lets talk about all these people you claim cant understand me. Why is it that you are the only one that ever says it? When you and your buddies are sitting around sucking each off about how much you hate me do you guys ever notice how pathetic you are?? I mean no really ej all these people you claim to hate me and all this other shit ehy dont they speak for themselves? I mean you are nothing nore then the typical co pussy who pretends to be a badass. Is it that you get them so hyped up on how cool you are they just drop to their knees to suck your dick as you walk in the room? I mean mr ambassador you always speak for everyone. YOU. You are the voice for the csc pussys. That makes you number one bitch.

Whats sad about it really is they buy your bullshit. I see the bitch you are. Sad part is you are no better then me. You think you sit up on some throne of the internet but actually you are just like me. A ignorant uneducated fool. I at least had the thougt not to breed.

So really ezzzzy why dont you go change that name of yours becauae the real eazy would bitch slap your ass and put out on the street to make some money on that mouth.

Next time you are your bros are sitting around talking about know this. You are nothing more then my entertainment. When i leave here i wont be talking about. I wont care about you. My boys and i will be talking about doing fun things. Not gossiping about some townie dude from the interney.

Your move pom pom.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 01:28 PM
This would all mean something if I were anywhere near confident that you had more than 3 brain cells. You dont.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 01:31 PM
This is your entertainment and its not hard to see that its probably all you have :lol: I would venture that an in person conversation with you probably smells pretty bad (for many reasons) so you are left to troll the forums from your basement (it puts the lotion ON!).

I dont feel entertaining you anymore (again weird) tommy.

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 01:33 PM
BLAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Guess you understood that one. Did i reach you with that one mr ambassador? BLLLLLAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for the entertainment jr.

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Awwwwww jr found my name. Good for you. Hahahaha. Hey bro with these one liners you got youthe must play black ops. I bet you've even fucked my mother. Blaaahahahahahahaha!

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 01:36 PM
The last bit of "entertainment" I will give you is: I am the only one on the board that thinks you are a fucking retard so dont get your panties all wadded up that anyone sits around and talks about the amazing contribution you are to the world.

Oh and the mr ambassador thing cut deep man. You deep cutter you...

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 01:40 PM
The last bit of "entertainment" I will give you is: I am the only one on the board that thinks you are a fucking retard so dont get your panties all wadded up that anyone sits around and talks about the amazing contribution you are to the world.

Oh and the mr ambassador thing cut deep man. You deep cutter you...

So what is it? Either you and your friends sit around and talk about how pathetic i am or you're a liar. You cant have it both ways. You have repeatedly told me how veryone tells you how much they hate me. Now you are saying that doesnt happen? Man you need to get your stories straight. SON.

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Oh and i thought you were done entertaining me? Just one more right? Blaaahahahahaha.

Jmetz
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Ah woah woah woah yeah. I'm Mr. Reggae Ambassador.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Ah woah woah woah yeah. I'm Mr. Reggae Ambassador.

I will ambassador to that ambassador... I havent heard Third world for a minute!

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Poor ej getting picked on by that townie guy. Come on guys he needs a hug. Group hug time. Come here buddy it will be okay.

Hoot
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 03:40 PM
http://youtu.be/p7w64fbqYQY

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 04:04 PM
:pointlaugh:

Rider
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Funny how EJ talks about integrity in a thread he started, but continues to battle like an immature 13 year old on the Internet.

Class you have none

:roll:

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Funny how EJ talks about integrity in a thread he started, but continues to battle like an immature 13 year old on the Internet.

Class you have none

:roll:

Now you know me? Ha! If you think the sign of integrity/class is one that would not argue with (a bully) online then you and I have different views of what integrity is.

Immature? Maybe a little but give it some time for someone to get under your skin n00B. Maybe you walk away all mature but thats not for everyone, every time.

Why dont you make some friends on here before you run your mouth? Since we are all talking about maturity and class?

Jmetz
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 04:51 PM
The spirit of Christmas is alive and well in the CSC.

Bueller
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Winter Drama......Take one!

madvlad
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 05:50 PM
This is epic lol

WolFeYeZ
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Morons be plentiful!

Rider
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Such an educational response calling me a noob and telling me to "get some friends" nothing says loyal like an Internet freind.

Kind of like how you enjoy judging and calling people out here on the forum but really it's all Internet I know a few people on here that would love to meet you in a dark alley. Don't think you know everything cause trust me you know nothing.

madvlad
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 07:36 PM
E.J will even tell you that shit to your face dude, seen it before :lol:

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Such an educational response calling me a noob and telling me to "get some friends" nothing says loyal like an Internet freind.

Kind of like how you enjoy judging and calling people out here on the forum but really it's all Internet I know a few people on here that would love to meet you in a dark alley. Don't think you know everything cause trust me you know nothing.

This has to be Townie.... But the spelling is just to good, what gives?

Its really funny that you would take this argument between Townie and I as personal as you have.

For what its worth, who have I judged? Who have I called out?

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Now you know me? Ha! If you think the sign of integrity/class is one that would not argue with (a bully) online then you and I have different views of what integrity is.

Immature? Maybe a little but give it some time for someone to get under your skin n00B. Maybe you walk away all mature but thats not for everyone, every time.

Why dont you make some friends on here before you run your mouth? Since we are all talking about maturity and class?

Blaaaahahahahaha look at sugar tits get all butt hurt.

Hey dont be calling him a noob being here for barley a year. Youre a noob yourself. Kust because you being a post whore doesnt make you worth a shit.

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Ej thats not me. Ej will talk tough to your face. Lol. Pom pom be skurd.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Nevermind rider... I know what this is about and who your friends are.

#1Townie
Sat Dec 8th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Watch out rider ezz is the man around these parts.

#1Townie
Sun Dec 9th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Yo jr is this your theme song you play in your head when you walk into a room?

'cause i'm the E-A-Z-Y-E,and this is the season to let the Real mothafuckin G's in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXnHPr5qs7c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Drano
Sun Dec 9th, 2012, 03:27 PM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/201/b/b/Why_so_serious__by_Tyrite.jpg

#1Townie
Sun Dec 9th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Hahahahaha.

madvlad
Sun Dec 9th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Nice drano :up:

Sleev
Mon Dec 10th, 2012, 02:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Kurxg.jpg

bulldog
Mon Dec 10th, 2012, 03:32 PM
We will find out who Rider is as soon as he accept my challenge to prove that he is immune to tear gas :D

Maybe you are, but still will be funny as hell to see it done!

P.S. Ezzzzy1 is the man :up: